Another awesome day afield !!

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

billpapas

Another awesome day afield !!

Post by billpapas »

We had another very good day we killed 16 with 4 hunters and a fresh dusting of snow.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (112.4 KiB) Viewed 1448 times

Rabbit/Hareman123

Re: Another awesome day afield !!

Post by Rabbit/Hareman123 »

Thats great bill papas, Thumbs UP.

JDTKennels

Post by JDTKennels »

Where in NY are you hunting? Me and my brother are wanting to go up and hunt some just dont know where, was wondering if there is any good public grounds. We are pretty familiar with the area around Schenectady, most of my family is from there.

billpapas

Post by billpapas »

JDTKennels wrote:Where in NY are you hunting? Me and my brother are wanting to go up and hunt some just dont know where, was wondering if there is any good public grounds. We are pretty familiar with the area around Schenectady, most of my family is from there.
I live about 45 minutes west of Schenectady in schoharie county,there isn't many cottontails on public land but there's a descent amount of hare minutes from my house.mabie we could hunt together on some of my grounds for cottontails we have a real good population!!

ericwaddle3

Post by ericwaddle3 »

Congrats on what looked like a great hunt!!
Waddle’s Crankin Ada
Waddle’s Crankin Ratchet
Waddle’s Crankin Bella
R.I.P
FCGD GRPCH WOLDPCH PPRCH Show Me's Crank
PCH Waddle’s Jazzmanian Devil
Waddle's Blooming Pixie

billpapas

Post by billpapas »

ericwaddle3 wrote:Congrats on what looked like a great hunt!!

It was a very good hunt we have a blast listening and watching the dog run!! I should take some more pictures during the hunt but don't really think about it during all the action. We hunt several times a week even if it's for only 3 or 4 hours at a time. We have been healing the dogs pads for a couple days now can't wait to get out again on Monday.