Ear Bleed

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

barnold1

Re: Ear Bleed

Post by barnold1 »

I've got a dog with permanent damage to the fronts of his ears; it worked down into the tissue where the hair wouldn't grow back. We could put layers of krazy glue over the edges of the divots for a short term protection, but that caused issues when it started pullng off as well.
LP GRRCH HICKTOWN HANKY PANKY
FCGD LP GRRCH LP BCH HICKTOWN WAILIN JOSIE
LP RCH OVER DA TOP MACI

RIP LP RCH PP RCH HICKTOWN TICKLE ME WILLIE

Moore Beagles

Post by Moore Beagles »

I didn't realize the cut was that bad. If it had a Bleeding disorder, that would have probably made it bleedout! Factor 7 is a form of Hempphilia in some Beagles, just pointing out there are some bloodlines testing positive with a this bleeding disorder, and merely trimming nails and stopping the bloodflow can be an event. So that's where I was going with that.
As for Cuts like you described a Product called "New Skin" works excellent for ears cuts. Its an Antiseptic and Glue that sets up in a few minutes. It also minimizes scaring.
Sounds like That Female has all The Heart and desire you could want...Best of Luck in The Field
I'll keep My GOD, MY Freedom, My Guns, and My Money! You can keep the "CHANGE".

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best

ironjawdawgs

Post by ironjawdawgs »

I understand what you're saying now Moore!