Good friends and good running!

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Mhouse

Good friends and good running!

Post by Mhouse »

Ran with Chuck from plum creek kennels last week. Had a couple really good runs. My buddy bagged one rabbit! Had good running with Dave and his brother Andrew from DHKennels on Monday! Ran with my nephew today. Ran five rabbits bagged one for dinner! Hunting with another friend, his son and brother-in-law tomorrow morning! I look forward to hunting season each year to get to spend time with friends and doing what I enjoy.......running beagles!!! Now I just need dogs as good as everyone else's! Lol Good luck running to everyone! Mike
MEADOWWOOD'S BEAGLES

DHKENNELS

Re: Good friends and good running!

Post by DHKENNELS »

It was great running dogs with you Mike!! Sorry things slowed down after we started out great. Will definitely need to get together again soon.

mybeagles

Post by mybeagles »

Mhouse,

When you get dogs better than everybody else you start losing friends. As long as you have dogs everyone else can beat up on and you can brag on their dogs you will never run short on people to run with.... :lol:
Rob’s Ranger Rabbit Hunter (Lefty)
Rose City Quad King’s
DogPatch Fly

Mhouse

Post by Mhouse »

That's right I don't have that many so I better be careful. :lol: ! Jumped a ton of rabbits today (15 give or take) with five guys and four dogs. Dogs could barely run any of them! Only ended up with three rabbits. It was a very frustrating day! Jumped rabbits or they would run past us and dogs would just look at us! Anyone else have this problem?
MEADOWWOOD'S BEAGLES

ray s

Post by ray s »

mybeagles wrote:Mhouse,

When you get dogs better than everybody else you start losing friends. As long as you have dogs everyone else can beat up on and you can brag on their dogs you will never run short on people to run with.... :lol:
So, that's why I have so many friends!!!!! :D

Chuck Prather

Post by Chuck Prather »

Mike I always enjoy our hunts! Thanks for inviting me. Still need to get Dave L. to join us both! Mike you don't give your dogs enough credit. They can run with anything I have. My beagles is right! Lol