Looking for a stud with paycheck breeding

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

WELLS WOODS

Re: Looking for a stud with paycheck breeding

Post by WELLS WOODS »

Anyone know FC Leitza's Girl's pedigree? She produced 3 different FC's visible in the 4 generation pedigree of Jerry-Jo Agate; one by Paycheck & two by Schnapps.
Wells Woods Kennel
Greg Wells

R.I.P.
FC Brent's Prime Time
FC Wells' Silver Spring
FCGD Wells Woods Valentine

Strange Daze Axle
Talkabout Cleo

beaglestotrack

Post by beaglestotrack »

Wells woods she's all through my stuff

CHAD CAMPBELL

Post by CHAD CAMPBELL »

I sold a very nice male to A good friend of mine that lives here in Missouri last year. He was sired by FC farriers wrangler and his dam was FC Townline's honey bea. I don't think you could have a more stacked pedigree of paycheck. I crossed him one time before I sold him and he produced very well. This is a clip of his young daughter that I own running.https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=825619054139993
CLEAR CREEK BEAGLES

WELLS WOODS

Post by WELLS WOODS »

Beaglestotrack; What is her (FC Leitza's Girl's pedigree?)

Chad, FC Townline's Honey Bea was a full mate to Oliver, owned by Ken Lewis. I saw her run once; she was the real deal; hard hunt, desire & brains to spare. What is FC Farrier's Wrangler out of? I've heard his name a lot.
I think Oliver had six FC sisters; he was the only male.
Also, I saw some pups from FC Wilson's Izzo & IFC Big Creek Nice Cream (mate to Oliver). One really nice looking male, FC Big Creek Exspresso owned by John Dewyse. How is Izzo bred? Anyone?
Wells Woods Kennel
Greg Wells

R.I.P.
FC Brent's Prime Time
FC Wells' Silver Spring

Strange Daze Axle
Talkabout Cleo

WELLS WOODS

Post by WELLS WOODS »

For some reason Gator crossed well with Jerry-Jo Agate. Here's his full pedigree:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------FC Mountaineer Sonny
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------IFC Maple Hill Blacky
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Puddle Doc's Speckles (directly by IFC Champlain Bucky)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------IFC Trakarab Pacesetter
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Muskie Lake Levi (directly by FC Lakeside Snowflake)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hartzells Jenny
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Rice's Trakarab Morning Mist
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Branko's Baba Louie / 16" (bred to twice-produced 3 FC's)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------FTC Branko's Jack Of All Trades
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------IFC Branko's Heli-Prop
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Branko's Speedy Devil
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------FC Branko's Proper Lady Slipper
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------FTC Branko's Jack Of All Trades
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Branko's Second Hand Rose
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Branko's Spikey

---------------------------------------------------------------------------IFC Stoney Hills Gator / whelped 1-10-98

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------IFC Able's East Coast Trimmer
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------FTC Branko's Jack Of All Trades
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------FTC Branko's Close Call Girl (directly by FC Dingus MacRae)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------IFC Branko's Heli-Prop
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------FTC Otterbrook Sam (directly by FTC Straight Arrow)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Branko's Speedy Devil
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------FTC Branko's Pretty Freckles ( directly by FTC McBrides Fly-On Snowflake)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Gay's Spring Creek Robin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hoppy Acres Jimmy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------IFC Taylor's Sock It To Me
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------FC Snow Country Lass
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Elk Creeks Amazing Grace
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------IFC Able's East Coast Trimmer
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Camp Creek Gertrude
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- FTC Branko's Peggy Sue
Wells Woods Kennel
Greg Wells

R.I.P.
FC Brent's Prime Time
FC Wells' Silver Spring

Strange Daze Axle
Talkabout Cleo

CHAD CAMPBELL

Post by CHAD CAMPBELL »

..............Bright's Spirited Buddy
.........FC Farriers John Boy
..............Lake Ogemaw Robin
...FC Farriers Wrangler
...............FC Lake Ogemaw Casey
.........North Lake Missy
..............FC Friday's Blue Pepper

There you go Greg. I have ran with Honey several times and had her here when she came to be bred to Hoss. Very nice female one of the best i have seen go. Could get a tad rough at times on a cottontail but ran with authority and left the check area hard. We took a female from the Wrangler x Honey Bea cross and crossed her with two different males. We crossed her the first time with Colonel Cobalt when we still owned him and the second time with FC Clear Creek Hoss. Here is another clip that has a Colonel male from the cross and a Hoss female from the other cross. The third dog in the clip is a young male sired by KY Lucky https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=818411744860724
CLEAR CREEK BEAGLES

WELLS WOODS

Post by WELLS WOODS »

Wow! That's how it's done; fast & smooth; Both videos. One hound sounds just like Colonel & Prime Time; the clear chop.
Wells Woods Kennel
Greg Wells

R.I.P.
FC Brent's Prime Time
FC Wells' Silver Spring

Strange Daze Axle
Talkabout Cleo

Rowco Beagle Kennels

Post by Rowco Beagle Kennels »

uareed wrote:I have anmans Samson in central Ohio . Off of black ice and pay,he I female. 27 license places. And is a field champion. Call me 614 325 0888.
If I wanted dogs that can boss a rabbit track at 8 or better speed, with a great mouth, Field Champion from a line of field Champions, I breed to Sampson. In fact I plan to do that. Bobby

WELLS WOODS

Post by WELLS WOODS »

Nice hound I heard. If this is the dog on the cover of Better Beagling, the pedigree is a little off. They have his grandsire, Silver Hill Hella Balou being by Paycheck & Midnight Satin. It should be Woodstock Hella Balou & Townlines Larmay Penny.
FWR Woodstock Hella Balou was the one by Paycheck & Midnight Satin. They got one generation ahead of themselves.
Wells Woods Kennel
Greg Wells

R.I.P.
FC Brent's Prime Time
FC Wells' Silver Spring

Strange Daze Axle
Talkabout Cleo

J&J Run Em Down

Post by J&J Run Em Down »

..................Fc Maplewood Jack II
...............Fc Spruce Swamp
..................Willow Run Cricket
........Corullos Dewey
...................IFC Lar-May Toastmaster
................Maplewood Pepper III
....................Fc Maplewood Ginger
Fc Leitzas Girl
..................... IFC Northwoods Jungle
................ Bryan's Tippy
...................... Sping Creek Dina
....... Jims Susie
....................... Tamarack Tiger
.................. Fc Spring Creek Candy
...................... Spring Creek Dolly

J&J Run Em Down

Post by J&J Run Em Down »

...................................Fc Birch Lake Lucky
..............................Fc Riverland Curly
...................................Birch Lake Ruby
........................Fc Riverland Black Ice
....................................Sliver Hill Hells Balou
..............................Misery Bay Pamela
....................................Townline's Black Cinder
.................Fclp Wilsons Izzo
.....................................IFC Maravics Blue Ninja
...............................Meachum Sport Flash
.....................................Northwoods Spotty Sam
........................Fc Meachums Blue Silk
.....................................Maple Ridge Hammering Brute
...............................Bang Shang A Lang Hazel
.....................................Daves CPR Sadie

WELLS WOODS

Post by WELLS WOODS »

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------FC Maplewood Jack II
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------FC Spruce Swamp Jack
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Willow Run Cricket
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Corullo's Dewey
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------IFC Lar-may Toastmaster
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Maplewood Pepper III
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------FC Maplewood Ginger
------------------------------------------------------------------FC Leitza's Girl
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------IFC Northwoods Jungle Jim
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Bryan's Tippy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Spring Creek Dina
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Jim's Susie
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Tamarack Tiger
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------FC Spring Creek Candy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Spring Creek Dolly

Thanks! Nice pedigree with some of the old legends.
Wells Woods Kennel
Greg Wells

R.I.P.
FC Brent's Prime Time
FC Wells' Silver Spring

Strange Daze Axle
Talkabout Cleo

beaglestotrack

Post by beaglestotrack »

i have some of the tightest and closest doms dougie breed dogs around over 12 shots in a 6 generation ped in one of my dogs.. he is the father to ausable river schnapps and birch lake texas t :dance: :dance: also has corullo's skitter/polly/queen bee/ and dewey in there.. all the old high flying hard hitting track running machines

beaglestotrack

Post by beaglestotrack »

i am also going to cross one of these doms dougie dogs to the male out wells woods silver star

WELLS WOODS

Post by WELLS WOODS »

Which male out of Silver Star? I know where a good one by IFC Green Bay Shooter & Star is at that I plan to breed to. Shooter is loaded with great hounds in his bloodline also.
Wells Woods Kennel
Greg Wells

R.I.P.
FC Brent's Prime Time
FC Wells' Silver Spring

Strange Daze Axle
Talkabout Cleo