AKC REGISTRATION

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

GAMEOVER

AKC REGISTRATION

Post by GAMEOVER »

Lookin at a dog that is ukc registered and was litter registered akc , to get a duplicate set of akc puppy papers it looks like i would need the sire and dams akc number, that should be on the ukc papers right? I have talked to the breeder but three years has passed by whats the info i need for akc to get him registered ??

rabbitatfarm

Re: AKC REGISTRATION

Post by rabbitatfarm »

I think you are right; you need the sire and dam's AKC numbers.

Larry
LP R Ch Quick Strike Go Go Boots
LP R Ch Quick Strike Big Red

C Clark

Post by C Clark »

I may be wrong but I believe the breeder has to request the puppy papers from AKC

Flatlander2

Post by Flatlander2 »

you need to contact AKC. I went through this, what you need is the sire and dams AKC number along with the UKC pedigree for the dog and it all gets sent to the research dept. along with the registration fee. They also had me include a letter explaining the situation with the rest of the paper work. Call first so they can tell you what you need for your situation.
CH HBCH Fertelli's Flatlander Hailey
HBCH Fertelli's Johnnie Walker
Fertelli's Pay the Piper
Fertelli's Whiskey Shootin Cooper

Little Hawk

Post by Little Hawk »

I bred a litter of pups owned sire and dame got the litter registered with AKC sold 2 to a guy with puppy papers he lost the papers I called AKC they asked if I was the breeder I said I was they sent me a form to fill out and sign mostly the information on sire and dame and signature of breeder they replaced them cost 15 per paper to replace them.

GAMEOVER

Post by GAMEOVER »

OK I contacted the breeder, female has passed and had sold the male doesnt have the dogs numbers, and has since sold all his dogs, if he helps what does he need to do in order to get the numbers??