NKC/ARHA Little Pack Youth Program Annoucements

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Brooksidebeagler

NKC/ARHA Little Pack Youth Program Annoucements

Post by Brooksidebeagler »

I am very excited to announce more details for what we have planned for the LP youth program. These are just 2 of the things that we have been working on and the details have not all been finalized but I want to get the information out to everyone and get these things started.

Youth Handler of the Year Awards:
Must be 15 years of age or less to be eligible.
Anyone can nominate a youth. Please include name and age of person you are nominating and a little bit about them. Also include a name and number of a parent.
We want to give one Youth from each state participating in Little Pack an award. (The award is to be determined)
We will be giving out awards at the banquet at the Little Pack World.
Deadline for nominations is March 6, 2015. If I do not get a nomination from a state we will be calling on the state reps in that state to get someone nominated.
Please send to:
Ivan Mast
243 Creamery Rd
Fredericksburg Oh. 44627

NKC/ARHA Little Pack Scholarship.
We would like to give away at least 2 scholarships at the Little Pack World Hunt starting this year (2015)
Eligibility Requirements are as follows:
• Must be a graduating High school senior or enrolled or attending Collage or a Trade School studying for at least a 2 year degree and be involved in NKC/ARHA Little Pack.
• Completed application and an essay minimum of 300 words on How being involved in Little Pack has affected their life must be post marked or submitted via e-mail by March 21st.
The application is out for approval. As soon as I have the final approval on it I will get it out there for everyone to get ahold of. I figured people can start thinking and writing their essays.
I will get the address and e-mail address out there at the same time.

We will be doing several fund raising activities and are also excepting donations.

We are working on a few other things that will be announced as soon as possible. If you have any ideas or questions please feel free to contact me. 330-231-8194.
R CH B CH Denniston's Big River May Fly
R CH Hurry Up Curly
R CH Little Valley Claire
R CH B CH Hurry Up It's All Speculation

hurryup

Re: NKC/ARHA Little Pack Youth Program Annoucements

Post by hurryup »

Stud dog auction is up.
Visit Our Website

Hurry Up Beagles.Com

Bad Luck Kennels

Post by Bad Luck Kennels »

I would like to nominate Wesley Jones for youth handler of the year.

His dad got hurt in a bad car wreck and can not handle dogs in the field any longer. This young man is somewhere between 13 - 15 and they take 3-5 dogs to every trial they go to. Wesley has his grandfather there to help him out on handling dogs. This young man goes way above the call of duty. He not only handles his dogs but also go handle dogs for other guys that step up to judge and handles dogs for guys that he don't even know. He handled dogs at the world hunt and for everyone that has been to the world can understand where I am coming from. It is not a easy task by no means. He handles dogs at every local hunt he goes to all for the love of running dogs and for his father that he loves so much. In my heart this young man deserves a very good shot at this award. I honestly don't think I have ever seen such a young man like this before. Sorry about being so long but this young man deserves a shot at this award.

His dad is Chad Jones.
Check out my site http://www.badluckkennels.weebly.com

LPGRRCH LPBCH CH HBCH Hunter`s Go Get Em Jake
LPRCH Bad Luck Kennels Little Girl

hurryup

Post by hurryup »

Sounds like he an awesome young man, please mail Ivan the info.
Visit Our Website

Hurry Up Beagles.Com