COUNTRY LANE ROCKET

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

kwolf

COUNTRY LANE ROCKET

Post by kwolf »

Anyone know this dog, what is he out of and what kind of running dog he is? Any info would be appreciated,Thanks

art

Re: COUNTRY LANE ROCKET

Post by art »

Rocket is a very nice hound.I consider him a jump dog with a big nose and lots of power..he is a world champion hall of fame hound and is well deserving of his titles.for more info look inGeneral service on here he has a ad ..owner is mike conti give him a call.

Houndsfootball

Post by Houndsfootball »

Rocket is a really nice hound. Brains, Jump dog, big nose will run the fur off a rabbit. Is producing some nice pups that are showing similar traits.
Broc Johnson

Marktnhunter

Post by Marktnhunter »

I've got an 8 month old male pup out of Rocket & Big meadows Feather very smart good hunt can drive a rabbit and fires out of a check like a "ROCKET" with accuracy ! I have gun hunted him since the first of December with old seasoned rabbit dogs and he holds his own all day will not queit.sharp looking pup too.Rocket is a definite reproducer!

cris axtell/coal hill ken

Post by cris axtell/coal hill ken »

Ran against him many times. Very nice dog.
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!