beaglefieldtrials.com

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

mooredog

beaglefieldtrials.com

Post by mooredog »

I am trying to find out how to pay my membership fee to beaglefieldtrials.com. Their Pedigree Search is the best. I understand that Carl Post passed away in November and was just wondering if or whom is taking over. Thanks !!
Paul Moore
http://www.moorebeagles.com
Remember... Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

hskennels69

Re: beaglefieldtrials.com

Post by hskennels69 »

Paul, I messaged Gene about the same thing you asked...I'm not gonna write it so I'll copy and paste his response from BFT....I know he's working hard along with others to keep it going for us...Hats off to him!!!! I miss having this and I believe I'm gonna re-join and hope it stays together....That I've found there isn't another database nearly as full of info as BFT....
Pete, There's a possibility that the site may close down. At this time there are several of us busy trying to keep things going without a lapse in service, but it's going to take a bit of time due to Carl's estate. There are 5 sites bundled under 1 server, which is complicating things a bit. The pedigree domain is paid through 7/24/16, but BFT is paid through 6/3/15. I know the steps I need to take, & hopefully it will happen sooner than later. I'm in the process of applying for an extention, & hopefully gaining added administrative rights to handle things. I'm afraid once an invoice expires (yours expired Nov 6th), there's not a way for me to change the status (yet) or resend a new one. Steve offered a way to do it in the Pedigree Database Forum that will work for now. As site news becomes available, it'll be posted in the General Discussions Forum.

Hope this helps, Gene
Home of:
LP R. CH. UKC DUAL CH. PKC SILVER CHAMPION OLD DIRTY SOUTH PLAYBOY
H&S MUSTANG SALLY

mooredog

Post by mooredog »

hskennels69 Thanks for your response ! so the temporary fix is to rejoin ? I will do that if that's what it takes ! I use this site a lot and hope everything works out !
Thanks for your hard work ! Please let us know how it all works out !
Paul Moore
Remember... Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

hskennels69

Post by hskennels69 »

You cannot re-join through your current e-mail address, you will have to use an alternate e-mail not attached to you through BFT....I'm not affiliated with the site but am hoping it stays up and running....Carl made it look so easy and now Gene is trying to do all he can to keep this great site up and running......If you get stuck and need help I'll help you all I can
Home of:
H&S MUSTANG SALLY

main event`s beagles

Post by main event`s beagles »

I have added dogs but the pedigrees don't show up ?
LP RCH GRBCH MAIN EVENT'S SAMMIE TO ME
LP BCH MAIN EVENT'S ROXIE
LP RCH GRBCH MAIN EVENT'S JOE
LP BCH MAIN EVENT'S COCO
LP RCH LPBCH BIG CITY'S CREEK
LP RCH LPBCH MAIN EVENT'S KILLA MASON

hskennels69

Post by hskennels69 »

I tried to re-join yesterday with another email and wouldn't let me....I'm gonna try again today...I sure hope they can get this handled
Home of:
H&S MUSTANG SALLY

Smoke'n Mack

Post by Smoke'n Mack »

main event`s beagles wrote:I have added dogs but the pedigrees don't show up ?
I'm pretty sure Gene doesn't have the administration rights needed to add new pedigree's, but he's working on it. We'll all just have give him some time to try and get it sorted out. I'm sure it's not easy, or cheap.

TallPaul

Post by TallPaul »

Is the database still accessible? It's been very useful
Beagling is not a science, just an opinion!

bigcfromrbc

Post by bigcfromrbc »

I can't even log in to look at anything. Says the data base isn't there.

John Way

Post by John Way »

Big. It is my understanding , the main gentlemen who was working toward restoring the bft site , lost his daughter this past week. My condolences to Gene. Prayers for strength sent. I'm thinking bft is not a priority at this point. I can offer no further info.

Gene W

Post by Gene W »

Thanks John. As John said I've lost a daughter last Friday, & her funeral is tomorrow. BFT is a priority, just not as high on my list. I will continue my efforts, but unfortunately they've been slowed down!

mooredog

Post by mooredog »

very sorry for your loss Gene. God Bless You in your Time of Need .
Paul Moore

dirtypondbeagles

Post by dirtypondbeagles »

Gene very sorry for your loss prayers for strengtn sent
andy p

mybeagles

Post by mybeagles »

Very sorry to hear about you loss Gene. My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. Be strong my friend!
Rob’s Ranger Rabbit Hunter (Lefty)
Rose City Quad King’s
DogPatch Fly

Chuck Prather

Post by Chuck Prather »

Gene I am very sorry for your loss. I will pray for you and your family. If you need anything you have my number.