Dexter Reffett

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Sonny Preece

Dexter Reffett

Post by Sonny Preece »

Could someone please PM me Dexters contact info? Thanks in advance!
West Virginia

ironjawdawgs

Re: Dexter Reffett

Post by ironjawdawgs »

Sonny Preece wrote:Could someone please PM me Dexters contact info? Thanks in advance!
Good luck getting ahold of him! Mans a living ghost. Unless he wants you to get ahold of him it's pretty difficult getting up with him. His numbers are on here somewhere. You just have to do some searching.

Sonny Preece

Post by Sonny Preece »

Still trying. Does anyone know if he's studding Hustler at this time?
West Virginia

RabbitSlayer40

Post by RabbitSlayer40 »

I talked to him few weeks ago an to my knowledge he is still breeding white hustler..we had discussed crossing a female or two of mine to him so I would assume he is still letting him be bred. Don't know if he is only selecting females he wants to or if it's too the public but I would assume it's to the public.

shebann

Post by shebann »

Sonny Preece wrote:Could someone please PM me Dexters contact info? Thanks in advance!
hi sonny. i dont know if you ever got up with Dexter Reffett but paul hurd and me are partners with Dexter. we run his dogs and whelp pups out for him. Dexter is very hard to get up with but you can contact paul (606)230-0118 and he can tell you pretty much what you need. thanks

kymtninc

Post by kymtninc »

Hello Sonny,
You can call me at 606-226-3387 or 606-285-4695, or if you can't reach me call Paul and Melissa. Thanks.