northern ky fun beagle club

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

miketheplumber

northern ky fun beagle club

Post by miketheplumber »

we our starting a fun dog running for fun club.we that our starting this club all love to run our dogs togeather.we were in a differnt club.we will run dogs 1 or 2 times a mounth.score dogs all yr.give a hound of the yr award at end of yr.have a picnick in summer and a christmas party.do some fund raisers ect.20.00 a yr is all to join.will do fish frys rabbit fryes ect.just like to meet good people hang out and have fun with dogs.no meetings or club type bull crap.will meet at hunts.call mike 513-623-9975.

miketheplumber

Re: northern ky fun beagle club

Post by miketheplumber »

guys first fun dog running march 8th sun 8 am

finnfin

Post by finnfin »

Im interested new to this. Have a couple of good dogs. where is this going to happen at I live in Cincinnati. Thanks Jon

finnfin

Post by finnfin »

Im interested new to this. Have a couple of good dogs. where is this going to happen at I live in Cincinnati. Thanks Jon

Leo

Post by Leo »

I would also be interested in this. I live in Verona KY. Where can we get more details?

miketheplumber

Post by miketheplumber »

finnfin wrote:Im interested new to this. Have a couple of good dogs. where is this going to happen at I live in Cincinnati. Thanks Jon
please call for details mike

miketheplumber

Post by miketheplumber »

Leo wrote:I would also be interested in this. I live in Verona KY. Where can we get more details?
please call for details mike

miketheplumber

Post by miketheplumber »

any one like to hang out call me.dont get on here much.had 14 dogs today.had breakfast then chilli for lunch and drinks.was a great day to run.come run with us.thanks mike