Who does good honest dog coniditoning?

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bigcfromrbc

Who does good honest dog coniditoning?

Post by bigcfromrbc »

I've got a question. I have a male that is a little over a year old now, and he shows a ton of potential. Sadly due to work I can't run him every day, and where I live if I could run every day over time rabbits would hole up quicker then they do now. Not many spots in my area, and even less spots to put 2-3+ hours on a dog.

Basically I am looking for someone to keep my young male for a good month. A person that will put hours on him every day. I'd also would like to find someone that will video him, and take pictures. Basically a person I could trust to keep him safe, healthy, and just run the guts out of him. I'd like to see him solo'd on a daily basis or at least six days a week if possible. I'm not even sure what a service like this would cost, but I'm willing to try it. I live an hour south of Huntington WV. If it's someone with a ton of good reports and references I'd be willing to travel four hours one way.

RabbitSlayer40

Re: Who does good honest dog coniditoning?

Post by RabbitSlayer40 »

The best around where I'm at as far as KY goes would have to be chad curran. You can look at plenty of posts on here an talk to about anybody from around here that has sent a dog to the conditioning pen an they will tell you he fits the bill for how they want it done an results they get from him. I've personally never sent one to him or even bought a dog from him. But I've inquired on some dogs an he was more than helpful an told me a few times that the particular dog wasn't what I was looking for very few do that anymore. Lol his Ad is in General services im pretty sure he stays full most of the time but he would def work something out with you schedule wise im sure.

Casey Harner

Post by Casey Harner »

After talking to Chad Curran at trial and hearing from others on his conditioning regim, I wouldn't hesitate to use him.
Isaiah 53:5
Philippians 3:13-14

RIP Harner's Briar Bashin' Blaze

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Speed is fine, accuracy is final.

Dan440

Post by Dan440 »

Chad has ran alot of dogs for us. Top Knotch.
LIVE ACTION KENNELS
FCGD MAUCH ONE MILI
FCGD DAGO VALLEY BULLET
FCGD STARS N STRIPES JR.
FCGD LIVE ACTION MILI'S MAYHEM
FCGD LIVE ACTION RANGER MCDANIELS
FCGD LIVE ACTION ALL DAY ABBEY

bigcfromrbc

Post by bigcfromrbc »

Is this his number by chance? 859-585-4220 I seen a dog condition service in the general services section.

chris1971

Post by chris1971 »

Chad is a great guy and with in a couple of hours of you. His number is 859-585-4220

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles »

I will confidently take all my hounds to be handled by Chad Curran. As good as it gets.

Dale Pea

Post by Dale Pea »

An honest man who will tell you the truth. Highly recommended.

Reedbeagles

Post by Reedbeagles »

Chad is as good as they come!! He will put the miles on your hounds, and run them right!
Joe Dan Reed

....Home of....
FCGD Henry's Lucky Lucy