Little pack concerns with judges

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Shock Em

Re: Little pack concerns with judges

Post by Shock Em »

Thanks man I'm doing my best to see the positive side of things I've met far to many good people to let a couple bad apples ruin my tree and may you be blessed with many good hounds.
Your conscience is the measure of the honesty of your selfishness. Listen to it carefully.

salt ridge

Post by salt ridge »

Right back at you!

island ridge hounds

Post by island ridge hounds »

I can't imagine someone trying to ban a dog for any reason. The rule states they can't run if neutered because of brucellosis sounds to me the dog lost them from a snake bit, what a painful way to lose your jewels I'm surprised the dog runs at all, but run he can and sounds like a disgruntled trailer or trailers upset cause there hounds weren't even close and hat n hand for the two judges that judged the dog and not what was behind him like others have before. Keep him running
let honesty run through the veins of each and every judge at each and every trial at each and
every format.

rabbitatfarm

Post by rabbitatfarm »

I agree with everyone about the sportsmanship issue. Unless someone can prove he had brucellosis, which would require medical records, keep him running. I go to trials to have fun and run my dogs. If they win or place that's just icing on the cake!

Larry
LP R Ch Quick Strike Go Go Boots
LP R Ch Quick Strike Big Red

barnold1

Post by barnold1 »

That dog's bred and built to be fast regardless, and that he is. Combine that with a big check area and a little mouth, he's a tough one to draw.
LP GRRCH HICKTOWN HANKY PANKY
FCGD LP GRRCH LP BCH HICKTOWN WAILIN JOSIE
LP RCH OVER DA TOP MACI

RIP LP RCH PP RCH HICKTOWN TICKLE ME WILLIE

Shock Em

Post by Shock Em »

Your exactly correct Bill depends where the dogs draw out in a cast a lot of times some prefer open others prefer it so thick you can't see what's going on half the time but no matter where I draw i'm going to have fun win or lose as long I feel like the judges and dog did best they could and everything is on up and up. Enjoy running with ya bud it's always pleasure to see ya at a trial.
Your conscience is the measure of the honesty of your selfishness. Listen to it carefully.