Question about Fox Creek beagles

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Lucky Strike Kennel

Re: Question about Fox Creek beagles

Post by Lucky Strike Kennel »

Norshore wrote:
tree man wrote:I've pey a fox creek male for a week now. To early for me to tell. I did run him Friday for 5 hrs then 4 hr break then another 5hrs. He did real good.
:roll:

Treeman your post are not making any since you said he did real good and you said he was scared?????
2014 World Champion & 2013 HOY Winner & 2013 Reserve Little World Champion
H.O.F LP GR R CH Fox Creek Lets Go Jake

TJ Alley

tree man

Post by tree man »

he does good off the chain running rabbits come back to me. You put him back on the chain he acts like he doesn't even know me. he acts like a horse can't move too fast, he jumped and everything on the chain and on a leash. he'll never go back out with me because he's too big of a chicken. I just ordered an e collar it'll never be on him. I can have a treat in my hand and he still won't come to me. my e collar will be up for sale when it gets here.

Norshore

Post by Norshore »

Maybe the dog doesn't like chains and kennels have nothing to do with it. Selling the E-Collar is probably a good idea.

tree man

Post by tree man »

I put him in the kennel and ain't working big chicken. cryin shame too I got a lot of rabbits where I go