38 - 1

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

TrlBustinBeagle

38 - 1

Post by TrlBustinBeagle »

For all my UK fans, especially the ones that was at Great Miami Beagle Club you guys had a good season but your 9 All Americans wasn't enough for one of the most underrated coaches in all of college basketball. Guess the Badgers just turned the Wildcats into the kittens they are. One and done might not be the way to go coach Cal. So much for the big ten being down in numbers this year. 2 out of the last 4 teams from the big 10.
Trail Bustin Beagles
Winners Train While Losers Complain

RIP:
Nr FC Juls Trail Bustin Hollie
Fld Wnr. JJ's Magnificent Maggie
Home of:
Trail Bustins Josie Wales
Trail Bustin's Magnificent Maxie

jim matuszewski

Re: 38 - 1

Post by jim matuszewski »

way to go bucky!!!!!!!! :D :D take that all you badger haters. but nothing accomplished yet one more game monday

johns03272008

Post by johns03272008 »

I don't care who wins now, the only team I didn't want to win is gone so now GO BIG TEN!!!
John Schelling
BORN AGAIN KENNELS

LET THE DOGS DO THE TALKING
www.bornagainkennels.weebly.com

WELLS WOODS

Post by WELLS WOODS »

Calipari blew it ! He set no screens to get his shooters, Aaron Harrison & Devin Booker open. Booker didn't even play toward the end. Wisconsin is good & I like their coach. I hope they win it all. Calipari can recruit, but can choke under pressure. We should have got beat by Notre Dame also. We had a 4 point lead with 5 minutes to go & started stalling like we had it won. If you have to stand out there & yell the whole game, that's a sign you haven't prepared your guys with a game plan at all.
Gonna be a great game between Wisconsin & Duke. Badgers by 3.
Wells Woods Kennel
Greg Wells

R.I.P.
FC Brent's Prime Time
FC Wells' Silver Spring
FCGD Wells Woods Valentine

Strange Daze Axle
Talkabout Cleo

badger red

Post by badger red »

Yes I believe the better team & better team coach won. Even with Kentucky getting 8 out of 10 bad calls (or non calls)they could not beat a better team and Calipari with all his sanctions could not bring the Badgers down. Class came out ahead tonight, Way to go Bucky.

Should be a great game Monday night against a great coach and Duke team.

One more to go.

mooredog

Post by mooredog »

Haters are going to Hate !! #BBN
Paul Moore
http://www.moorebeagles.com
Remember... Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

badger red

Post by badger red »

Ya and realists will keep it real. #Go Bucky

I don't remember Badger players walking off the court and not shaking hands last year.
I don't remember Badger players using racial slurs after the game last year.
I don't remember Badger players throwing blatant elbows to Kentucky players last year.

Hate is a strong word, but sometimes dislike is brought upon yourself by your own actions.

Casey Harner

Post by Casey Harner »

Remember Wisconsin still has another game, maybe you should focus on Duke and stop living in the past. I am huge IU fan and I don't like Kentucky either, but not all of the Kentucky players walked off the floor and didn't shake their hands. Yes it was unforunte that Andrew Harrison said what he said about Kamlisky, but if it didn't bother him why are you still holding a grudge.
Isaiah 53:5
Philippians 3:13-14

RIP Harner's Briar Bashin' Blaze

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Speed is fine, accuracy is final.

jim matuszewski

Post by jim matuszewski »

last nights game was an instant classic ! knowing both the teams in tom. nights game who ever wins another instant classic for sure! both coaches will have there boys ready for a great one go bucky!!

letumrun

Post by letumrun »

4 final fours and one championship in 6 years with these one and dones and a undefeted season not bad.Maybe UK should fire Cal and get Tom clappy Crean then they could get sweet 16 rings made if they made it that far.

badger red

Post by badger red »

Wow, living in the past. Correct, not all of Kentucky players walked off the court (Only 3 did), but to say the Harrison remarks are unfortunate is a crap statement. If you think that the remarks did not bother Wisconsin players, coaches & fans or for that matter some of Kentucky's players, coaches & fans you are just looking the other way too. Not holding a grudge just speaking the truth. I am sure that Bo will have them ready to go Monday night.

Just like I posted Saturday night after the game - Should be a great game Monday night against a great coach and Duke team.

One more to go.

Enjoy the game.

TrlBustinBeagle

Just give it a few more yrs especially once Cal jumps back into the NBA scene and the infractions will hit UK just as they have hit every place he has coached. 2 Final Fours vacated.
Trail Bustin Beagles

RIP:
Home of:

WELLS WOODS

Post by WELLS WOODS »

I like Calipari & will always be a Ky fan.; just blowing off some steam after the game. We'll be loaded next year too. I enjoyed this season, but it's never going to be a cake walk in the NCAA tournament. It's nice to be in the mix at the end every year. This team was not as good as the Anthony Davis team ( we didn't have an Anthony Davis this year; Towns was close). Our problem was having to give too many guys minutes. If we had started Ulis, Lyles, Towns, Booker & Aaron Harrison & gave them all 30 minutes a game & create a good chemistry, we would have been better off at the end of tight games. Andrew Harrison, Johnson & Stein coming off the bench to get 10 minutes or so would have been plenty. I predict Towns, Lyles, Booker & Aaron Harrison make good pros. The rest , no.
Wells Woods Kennel
Greg Wells

R.I.P.
FC Brent's Prime Time
FC Wells' Silver Spring
FCGD Wells Woods Valentine

Strange Daze Axle
Talkabout Cleo

letumrun

Post by letumrun »

TrlBustinBeagle wrote:Just give it a few more yrs especially once Cal jumps back into the NBA scene and the infractions will hit UK just as they have hit every place he has coached. 2 Final Fours vacated.
Could happen but I doubt it.
I see your from ohio,you a cincy or osu fan.
Cats just got beat by a better TEAM, not as talented as UK but played as a team and got the job done.
Wisconsin is probaly one of the best offensive teams of all time they got 5 guys that can score from anywere.
Not taken up for Harrison but when you put a microphone in front of a 19yr old kid after he just lost the biggest game of his life there liable to say anything.

TrlBustinBeagle

Letumrun you are right I am from ohio, but I'm not a buckeyes fan nor a bearcats fan due to Coach Huggins not there anymore. I have always been a die hard Badgers fan. My summers were spent in Wisconsin every year thanks to my grandfather and that is how I became a Badger ' s fan. We were the better team and a team of more class. Can't agree with you on the more talent part especially when you stated that we have 5 players that can score from anywhere on the floor.
Trail Bustin Beagles

RIP:
Home of: