All You PURINA FEEDERS!!!

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

mjd

Re: All You PURINA FEEDERS!!!

Post by mjd »

johns03272008 wrote:
wildcatfan0309 wrote:
johns03272008 wrote:I have already provided the info on Purina donating to HSUS but it's ok with Wildcat around yall ain't gotta worry about nothing cause ain't no one gonna tell him he can't run dogs even if it becomes illegal!!!! :bash: yall can keep trying to defend your dog food but plain and simple the proof is in the pudding and the writing g is on the wall, if you can't figure it out or read that's on you, also Wildcat I don't feed purina anything and I don't wear Muck boots how is that for you??? I hope everyone out there when the time comes to fight for our dogs knows how to stand on their feet instead of just looking the other way like some are doing just in this post!!! :nod: :bash:

I didnt ask if u fed purina
I ask what food you feed??
And yea if it illegal ill still run my dogs

And u should really think about changing your kennel name

I feed Pride 26/18 I would feed Hi Standard if it was closer to me. I already drive 80 miles 1 way to get a pallet at a time of Pride but I like how all my dogs hold up on it.
Changing my kennel name ain't gonna change anything, I like my kennel name and will keep it. Thanks for your thoughts though they where deeply considered :lol:
If you live in sheridan i know of a pride dealer and 2 hi standard dealers closer then 80 miles from there

johns03272008

Post by johns03272008 »

Mjd if your referring to the lady that lives 16 miles North of me she is not a true dealer, how she got on Prides website is beyond me and she up sells her dog food by $5-$10 a bag higher than any other dealer i have talked to and won't give a price break on a full pallet, and she also only carries like 30 bags at a time anyways.

Not sure what Hi-Standard person you are talking about because I have talked to 2 Midwest Reps for Hi-Standard and they both told me where the closest person to me was and 1 is now out of business. Would love to know where your talking about though.

Wish I had the storage and money on hand to become a Pride or Hi-Standard dealer myself but they require to much for me to begin.
John Schelling
BORN AGAIN KENNELS

LET THE DOGS DO THE TALKING
www.bornagainkennels.weebly.com

mjd

Post by mjd »

Im not referring to anyone near you im referring to the ones near me and according to mapquest sheridan is 77 miles from me so that would make the drive from you less then 40 miles and up to 80 miles for pride and less then 70 or up 90 or so for hi standard

johns03272008

Post by johns03272008 »

Mjd where is the 40 miles from me store?
John Schelling
BORN AGAIN KENNELS

LET THE DOGS DO THE TALKING
www.bornagainkennels.weebly.com