All You PURINA FEEDERS!!!

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

johns03272008

All You PURINA FEEDERS!!!

Post by johns03272008 »

To everyone that loves PURINA DOG FOOD SO MUCH, your supporting and just giving more money to HSUS and PETA and people that hate what we love to do!!

http://www.humanesocietymiami.org/about-us/faq/#2

Check out their website and scroll all the way to the bottom to see 1 of their Top Funders!!!
John Schelling
BORN AGAIN KENNELS

LET THE DOGS DO THE TALKING
www.bornagainkennels.weebly.com

span870

Re: All You PURINA FEEDERS!!!

Post by span870 »

I know a lot of times these shelters use the humane society in name only and do not hold the same beliefs that the national organizations do. In the link you provided it actually states that they have no affiliation with the national organization. I know a shelter here in indiana that the head techs is actually a hunter and thinks that the humane society of the us is actually a bunch of idiots. Whether this is the case here I couldn't comment on.

johns03272008

Post by johns03272008 »

span870 wrote:I know a lot of times these shelters use the humane society in name only and do not hold the same beliefs that the national organizations do. In the link you provided it actually states that they have no affiliation with the national organization. I know a shelter here in indiana that the head techs is actually a hunter and thinks that the humane society of the us is actually a bunch of idiots. Whether this is the case here I couldn't comment on.

Nestlé and PURINA which NESTLE owns Purina are funders and donate money to HSUS and PETA does not matter if they believe the same thing or not, if a company that many hunters are paying into are giving money to a group that doesn't like what we do, what's it matter if 1 or 10 people don't believe in peta, cause the rest of the 65 million people of peta still don't like us and now have us as hunters money to use against us.
John Schelling
BORN AGAIN KENNELS

birmi1nr

Post by birmi1nr »

This is right from your website link..............

What is the difference between the Humane Society of Greater Miami, The Humane Society of the United States, and Miami-Dade Animal Services?

All three organizations are completely different organizations and are not related to each other. This Humane Society is a private, not-for-profit charitable animal welfare organization that cares for adoptable pets and provides the public with quality adoption services, low-cost preventive healthcare and spay/neuter services and extensive humane education programming for citizens of all ages. We guarantee a second chance for the animals in our stewardship by caring for them for as long as it takes to find them a loving home – no matter how long it takes. Would you like to help us help the homeless pets of Greater Miami? Click here to make a donation!

It is a common misconception that the Humane Society of Greater Miami receives funding from national animal welfare organizations such as the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) and the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA). It is important to know that donations made to these national organizations do not support the animals cared for locally by the Humane Society. HSUS works to reduce suffering and to create meaningful social change for animals by advocating for sensible public policies, investigating cruelty and working to enforce existing laws, educating the public about animal issues, joining with corporations on behalf of animal-friendly policies, and conducting hands-on programs that make ours a more humane world.

Animal Services is the government agency in Miami-Dade County that enforces county ordinances pertaining to dogs and cats. Animal Services’ main responsibilities are to help prevent and punish animal cruelty, and to protect the public by picking up stray dogs, requiring rabies vaccinations for dogs and cats, and by controlling dangerous dogs. Animal Services has a variety of loving, deserving dogs and cats available for adoption. Animal Services, located at 7401 N.W. 74th Street in Miami, is funded by dog license sales, shelter fees, enforcement fines, grants and donations.
CEREAL CITY KENNELS
FCGD CEREAL CITY WANGO TANGO
FCGD CEREAL CITY OOH LALA

johns03272008

Post by johns03272008 »

Nick I understand that it's I dependent but Purina it's self supports and donates to HSUS and Peta, I could care less if everyone who runs hounds wants to keep providing their hard earned money to a company that supports Peta and a company that gives Peta money, when our running pens get shut down and running dogs on game becomes illegal look back at what company yall gave your money to and blame yourselves for providing more money to them to help fight getting it banned.
John Schelling
BORN AGAIN KENNELS

johns03272008

Post by johns03272008 »

Here is another HSUS being sponsored and money donated to!! It's fact Nestlé and Purina fund HSUS and Peta groups, if you don't want to face the facts and wanna keep buying from them then that on you.

http://messengernews.net/page/content.d ... l?nav=5015
John Schelling
BORN AGAIN KENNELS

wildcatfan0309

Post by wildcatfan0309 »

"could care less if everyone who runs hounds wants to keep providing their hard earned money to a company that supports Peta and a company that gives Peta money, "

Then whats the problem?

wildcatfan0309

Post by wildcatfan0309 »

Oh and born again kennels what do u feed?

Ron Conroe

Post by Ron Conroe »

I bet it is not purina. Why would you want to support someone who wants to shut us down. Don't make sense. :shock:

wildcatfan0309

Post by wildcatfan0309 »

I dont belive purina wants to shut us down

johns03272008

Post by johns03272008 »

wildcatfan0309 wrote:I dont belive purina wants to shut us down

I don't believe Purina wants to shut us down either but YOU and People that buy Purina are supporting a Group THAT SUPPORTS PEOPLE WHO DO!!!! Look at the big picture. :bash:
John Schelling
BORN AGAIN KENNELS

wildcatfan0309

Post by wildcatfan0309 »

Never happen
This is getting stupid
Im done

johns03272008

Post by johns03272008 »

wildcatfan0309 wrote:Never happen
This is getting stupid
Im done
That's part of the problem right there, you and other think it will never happen but you know what it can and will if we let it.

If it won't happen why is it illegal for some states to run dogs on deer, bear, lion? Why in some states are running and starting pens illegal and being shut down or regulated now, or on the verge of being regulated like Indiana???? Why in some states are there already regulations on when and where you can run your dogs??? Time to WAKE UP and REALIZE what's going on.
John Schelling
BORN AGAIN KENNELS

span870

Post by span870 »

You do realize the amount of companies that sorry groups that you don't realize that do is overwhelming. The best anyone can hope to do is support groups that fight for our rights. BTW I how you aren't on a computer that it's running office, works, our word. Microsoft is a huge supporter of hsus. I'm in agreement that Purina in no way supports the national hsus.

andrew_kirby

Post by andrew_kirby »

Ya I would suggest for your sake that your stop vaccinating your dogs or visiting your vet because Pfizer has donated to them before and owns Wyeth who is the parent company of fort dodge animal health that produces all the vaccines and vet supplies. Lets not forget all the human medicine including those little blue pills, advil and others that keep people alive. If Im not mistaken Exxon corp also has donated in the past as well as walmart, chipotle, subway, costco. So as you said LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE. I am at a loss and just dont know what to do with myself with all the companies that donate to these antis. O wait ya I do Im gonna continue to live my life and vote for folks who support what I do.