Looking for a female directly out of Tuff Enough

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bigcfromrbc

Looking for a female directly out of Tuff Enough

Post by bigcfromrbc »

Looking for a female directly out of Branko's Holsteins Hollow Tuff or his better known NKC name D&K's Tuff Enough. Would like a female out of his last litter, but also interested in anything up to the age of five. If it's an already running hound she has to be tight mouthed, medium to medium upper speed, fairly clean on a track, and hard hunt. Looking for something to field trail with, and breed to my male that is directly out of Tuff to help keep the blood strong. Willing to travel three hours away from the house. Maybe four. I would like to watch the female hunt before buying. I can do cash, but might have something of interested to trade. My two best dogs have Tuff in them, and this is why I am looking. I live in Crum, WV. You can post or send me a PM. My house number is 304-393-3553. Probably easier to just leave your number on here and have me call you. I stay fairly busy.

haderondah

Re: Looking for a female directly out of Tuff Enough

Post by haderondah »

I would expand your horizons and look for one out of tuffs sire, brankos one tuff hombre. There should still be quite a bit out there out of him and he has that good old blood up close.
Home of
Hazzards bawling bindy
Brankos stormy hill
Haderondah puppy tuppy
Haderondah mad jilly
Haderondah mystic blue

LightningBeagles

Post by LightningBeagles »

I have a great female out of Tuff. She's 5 . 14 3/4" tight mouth, fast clean and hard hunt.
Lightning Strike Kennel
Jeremy Geiger

IFC Litaway's Capitain Pickard @ Stud
FTCH Split Rocks Pink Floyd
HBCH JG'S Tuff Weedeater Dixie
HBCH JG'S She's A Hot Mess
GRHBCH JG'S Oscar Wild

bigcfromrbc

Post by bigcfromrbc »

Every thing I have seen is further back for Ombre. I have a male directly out of Tuff that I like. Thank you Lightning beagles but I found one and was able to pick her up Friday.