Congratulations Branko & Freida Krpan

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Shady Grove Beagles

Congratulations Branko & Freida Krpan

Post by Shady Grove Beagles »

Check out the July cover of Better Beagling magazine.Shows pics of Jack of all Trades and his son Heli-Prop and lists 22 International Field Champions from Branko's kennel.Page four in the mag shows several other Branko hounds and lists 119 Field Champions and several of them being National Champions also coming from Branko's kennel.
Don't know of any beagler in the past that has that kind of accomplisment with their hounds and would be surprised to see an individual be able to do it in the future.
Congrats. Branko and Freida and thanks for your contributions to the beagle breed .
Dana Robinson
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch

SNOWDOGS1

Re: Congratulations Branko & Freida Krpan

Post by SNOWDOGS1 »

Can't deny that many of the Branko hounds have had an incredible impact over the years. Even if they don't carry the Branko name today, many of todays successful hounds can be traced back to some Branko blood in their pedigrees somewhere. Jack of All Trades, for one, can be found in so many FC pedigrees over the years it's almost unbelievable. It is a testament to what his producing power was. Congrats indeed Branko and Freida.

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles »

Congrats to them...dedication and knowledge together....undeniable results!!!!
Last edited by BCBeagles on Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

hard on a check

Post by hard on a check »

Great accomplishments..

main event`s beagles

Post by main event`s beagles »

they have done well
LP RCH GRBCH MAIN EVENT'S SAMMIE TO ME
LP BCH MAIN EVENT'S ROXIE
LP RCH GRBCH MAIN EVENT'S JOE
LP BCH MAIN EVENT'S COCO
LP RCH LPBCH BIG CITY'S CREEK
LP RCH LPBCH MAIN EVENT'S KILLA MASON

WELLS WOODS

Post by WELLS WOODS »

Congrats on remarkable accomplishments & success.
Wells Woods Kennel
Greg Wells

R.I.P.
FC Brent's Prime Time
FC Wells' Silver Spring
FCGD Wells Woods Valentine

Strange Daze Axle
Talkabout Cleo

Alabama John

Post by Alabama John »

They have sure done well and helped the beagle breed meet trial standards more than anyone alive today.

Don't forget their dogs blood came from some of the Beaglers many of us old folks remember and in many cases knew so I like to give them a little credit as well.

weedeater kennel

Post by weedeater kennel »

CONGRATS BRANKO AND FREIDA KRPAN YOU GUYS DO IT RIGHT GOD BLESS YOU AND FAMILY

LR Patch

Post by LR Patch »

[quote]They have sure done well and helped the beagle breed meet trial standards more than anyone alive today.

Don't forget their dogs blood came from some of the Beaglers many of us old folks remember and in many cases knew so I like to give them a little credit as well.[/quote]

I agree with the well known fact of what they have done with the breed . They deserve head-lines .
But what John said bout where their blood came from , those folks did a great job as well .
Randy Vanosdale
LOUDON RIDGE PATCH
KL Vanosdale

http://www.loudonridgepache.com

Home of the tried and true Patch Hound! "Where honesty and
good hounds are a family tradition"

bigdogpace

Post by bigdogpace »

RECORDS LIVE OPINIONS DIE
BIGDOGPACE

bfoster

Post by bfoster »

LR Patch wrote:
Don't forget their dogs blood came from some of the Beaglers many of us old folks remember and in many cases knew so I like to give them a little credit as well.[/quote]

I agree with the well known fact of what they have done with the breed . They deserve head-lines .
But what John said bout where their blood came from , those folks did a great job as well .
Come on guys, you got to be kidding me with this... the credit for the Krpan's accomplishment and contribution to beagling belongs only to them. No one else!!! Except maybe some of their handlers for their help, but thats it.

The blood you so highly speak of was avaliable to everyone in the US and Canada, but yet it is only the Krpan's who have taken that "blood" and bred 119 Field Champions with it.

Congrats Branko and Freida!!

APFII

Post by APFII »

bfoster wrote:
LR Patch wrote:

Come on guys, you got to be kidding me with this... the credit for the Krpan's accomplishment and contribution to beagling belongs only to them. No one else!!! Except maybe some of their handlers for their help, but thats it.

The blood you so highly speak of was avaliable to everyone in the US and Canada, but yet it is only the Krpan's who have taken that "blood" and bred 119 Field Champions with it.

Could not agree more!!!!!

WELLS WOODS

Post by WELLS WOODS »

bfoster wrote:
LR Patch wrote:

+ 1 !
Wells Woods Kennel
Greg Wells

R.I.P.
FC Brent's Prime Time
FC Wells' Silver Spring
FCGD Wells Woods Valentine

Strange Daze Axle
Talkabout Cleo

LR Patch

Post by LR Patch »

I only argeed with Alabama John why The hell U only jump on me ; ) Think they have done well considering all the pups / dog they bred . But still they had some good blood behind their dogs that I feel those ole guys need a shout-out for as well.
Randy Vanosdale
LOUDON RIDGE PATCH
KL Vanosdale

http://www.loudonridgepache.com

Home of the tried and true Patch Hound! "Where honesty and
good hounds are a family tradition"

Rowco Beagle Kennels

Post by Rowco Beagle Kennels »

Congratulations. Bobby/Johnny (ROWCO)