cress' s Amos, damron half track, Comanche tracker

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

mingoman

cress' s Amos, damron half track, Comanche tracker

Post by mingoman »

Anyone have a line bred stud dog close to these hounds? My dog is, and should come in soon, she's the dog I had miss around thanksgiving. She's in great shape, but will be 9 this year and I don't plan on breeding her again. I have one stud in mind, but let's hear what you've got, send me a pic. Akc papers are a must though. Thanks

FreeHoller40

Re: cress' s Amos, damron half track, Comanche tracker

Post by FreeHoller40 »

I do have a nice male that goes back to some of the names you have listed. He has produced very well so far, he is a Grand Hunting Beagle champion in UKC. He lost his leg last year due to a snare but still runs the front and is winning trials today. I have bred him to quite a few females here lately and everyone is impressed with their pups. I think you will be impressed as well. Ruger is 15 in. tall with tons of brains, HEART, and speed. I capitalized the heart because I have yet to see a dog leave it out in the field as much as he does. This 3 legged dog can make a 4 legged dog look bad hahaha. For more info call me 540-460-3669. Thanks

GRHBCH CH Cottonmouth's Ragin Cajun Ruger

....................................................................................................................Waiska River Maximum Effort
.................................................................................................Blue Banks Sweet Singer
....................................................................................................................Blue Bank's Prima Donna
.............................................................................."HOF" LPRCH Pine MT. Chester
....................................................................................................................FC Northway Spur
.................................................................................................Dandy Run North Star
....................................................................................................................Birch Lake Mrs T
................................................."HOF" WORLDLPCH LPGRCH FC Abshire's Levee-Road-TCB-June
....................................................................................................................FTC Kingwood Shorty
.................................................................................................Kingwood's T Rex
....................................................................................................................FTC Otterrun Joy
..............................................................................Pine Mt. Gracie
....................................................................................................................Kingwood's T Rex
.................................................................................................Stewarts Pine MT Bells
....................................................................................................................Dandy Run North Star
............GRHBCH CH Cottonmouth's Ragin' Cajun Ruger
....................................................................................................................FTC Getemout Jim Beau
.................................................................................................FTC Otterbrook Top Dog
....................................................................................................................FTC Otterbrook Two Tone Tessie
.............................................................................FTC Mikermas Superdog
....................................................................................................................FTC Mellow Run Sly
.................................................................................................FTC Mikermas Hawaiian Music
....................................................................................................................Queen Mountian Run
.................................................Cottontail Blues Gingersnap
....................................................................................................................WORLDLPCH PPGRCH LPGRCH Mccleese's Duck
................................................................................................."HOF" LPGRCH Goose Creek Sam
....................................................................................................................Coutry Red Pixie
.............................................................................LPRCH GRBCH Odell's Goff MTN. Dolly
...................................................................................................................."HOF" LPGRCH Cress's Comanche Tracker
.................................................................................................Puckett's Red Princess
....................................................................................................................Rice's Red Bell
MAKING RABBIT HATERS!!!

Visit Us:
http://www.cottonmouthbeagles.webs.com
~GRHBCH CH COTTONMOUTH'S RAGIN' CAJUN RUGER~
~GRHBCH CH CK'S HARE RAISIN' WHISKEY~
~HBCH CK'S BLACKBERRY MOONSHINE~

Tuff-E-Nuff

Post by Tuff-E-Nuff »

Its hard to find anything up real close, Redman was up in age when I started trialing him, after I finished Half Track he went to Don McCutchens where he got him killed by a car, I sold mark stump Comanche after he was finished out Grand and he got out of the Lot on and hit by a Car so they did not have a long breeding career . Kenny Vanhoose has kept a lot of this bloodlines so U might want to check with him, there is some guy in Texas that has some Comanche breeding but cant remember his name.
Tuff-E-Nuff Beagles
Silas/Tracy Damron
FCLP Salem's Willy Nelson
GR R.CH Tuff-E-Nuff Annie
HOF Gr.RCh/GrB.Ch Tuff-E-Nuff Charm
Harrogate. TN.

FreeHoller40

Post by FreeHoller40 »

Tuff-E-Nuff, how was comanche's foot and hunt?
MAKING RABBIT HATERS!!!

Visit Us:

Tuff-E-Nuff

Post by Tuff-E-Nuff »

FreeHoller40 wrote:Tuff-E-Nuff, how was comanche's foot and hunt?
Comanche could get up and roll and was a very good jump dog, I placed him in the midwest and took second to Cress's Cruise Control in a AKC in Michigan which Linton himself said Comanche should have won it.
Redman could fly but up untill he got some age on him he was bad on deer and grouchy around other males, this was a problem he had but never saw it in any of his pups.
Halftrack was fast but not hardly as fast as comanche. All three would hunt and jump rabbits with the best of them.
Comanche was my favorite but always had a soft spot for Halftrack also. Linton Cress already had Comanche going good at a young age when I bought him however I raised, trained and promoted Halftrack all myself.
Tuff-E-Nuff Beagles
Silas/Tracy Damron
FCLP Salem's Willy Nelson
GR R.CH Tuff-E-Nuff Annie
HOF Gr.RCh/GrB.Ch Tuff-E-Nuff Charm
Harrogate. TN.

FreeHoller40

Post by FreeHoller40 »

I would like to breed my male to something close to Comanche to get a little more of his blood. I will breed for a pup
MAKING RABBIT HATERS!!!

Visit Us:

mingoman

Post by mingoman »

Tuff- e-nuff, They are getting pretty hard to find. Thought I'd try and see what I could find while I've still got a dog fairly close on both sides. I don't trial hunt, but this is the style and looks I'd like to keep. Should have bred my male dog with her last year.

allniter

Post by allniter »

I have a red male with ---half track --redman --on the bottom -----30-06 blitz on the top ---
ALWAY GO BY THE RULES AND NEVER A PROBLEM

mingoman

Post by mingoman »

allniter wrote:I have a red male with ---half track --redman --on the bottom -----30-06 blitz on the top ---
Can you pm me his pedigree and a pic? Thanks

chris herpin

Post by chris herpin »

I have some comanchee stuff up close and concentrated. Only problem, I haven" been keeping them up with AKC. Good news is I do have the papers to register them late if some one wanted to bad enough.
chase em then waste em