Dogs names not allowed anymore?

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Newt

Re: Dogs names not allowed anymore?

Post by Newt »

Big Mike wrote:The flag you all are referring to ,( Red with the Blue cross (X) with white stars) as the Confederate flag is a misnomer . In fact , that flag was the battle flag of the confederate army, not the flag of the Confederate States of America . Another fact, that flag ( the battle flag) was not even flown over the capitol of South Carolina until nearly 100 years after the civil war, 1961, at the height of the civil rights movement. Clearly that flag is nothing more then a symbol of racism and hatred.

Which Flag was flying in the Court House when the Dred Scott decision was handed down? http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/aia/part4/4p2932.html
The war was not fought over slavery it was fought on secession. Even the emancipation proclamation, by Lincoln, did not free the slaves.
"The proclamation declared "that all persons held as slaves" within the rebellious states "are, and henceforward shall be free."

Despite this expansive wording, the Emancipation Proclamation was limited in many ways. It applied only to states that had seceded from the Union, leaving slavery untouched in the loyal border states. It also expressly exempted parts of the Confederacy that had already come under Northern control. Most important, the freedom it promised depended upon Union military victory. "
http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/featur ... clamation/

Do you think there will be less black on black crime in Chicago or Baltimore once the Confederate flag is burned?
Race Baiters are going to bait and you suckers fall for it every time. Set the hook and reel them in.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

So wardog when you have these guys advertising on this public forum, pups for sale but only to trialers, they are desciminating by your definition right. They don't have a right to choose who they sell that pup too.

primetime kennels

Post by primetime kennels »

There have been differences of opinion since GOD created man and there will always be men and women who don't agree on certain subjects ,with that being said we will all be judged by our actions by GOD in the end. I had hoped that the administration would move this topic to politics section just in case some young beagler logged in to just talking dawgs and wanted to learn from some great houndsmen on this board ,but instead he would see these same great houndsmen arguing politics and religion and say to hisself this board is no better then the world I'm trying keep my mind off of by running rabbit dogs and staying in the woods away from trouble.i am not trying to tell anyone what to do but try to remember we always have a audience of young men around looking to there peers for wisdom

TnHoss

Post by TnHoss »

Big Mike all I know is he was a confederate general and has a state forest in Tn named after him that I used to deer hunt years ago.
Expecting a carjacker or rapist or drug pusher to care that his possession or use of a gun is unlawful is like expecting a terrorist to care that his car bomb is taking up two parking spaces

Salzer mtn

Post by Salzer mtn »

primetime kennels wrote:There have been differences of opinion since GOD created man and there will always be men and women who don't agree on certain subjects ,with that being said we will all be judged by our actions by GOD in the end. I had hoped that the administration would move this topic to politics section just in case some young beagler logged in to just talking dawgs and wanted to learn from some great houndsmen on this board ,but instead he would see these same great houndsmen arguing politics and religion and say to hisself this board is no better then the world I'm trying keep my mind off of by running rabbit dogs and staying in the woods away from trouble.i am not trying to tell anyone what to do but try to remember we always have a audience of young men around looking to there peers for wisdom
No kids of today have better things to do like talking on cell phones and texting on I pads.

primetime kennels

Post by primetime kennels »

Bring them up in the way they should go

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

TheJohnBirchSociety

Newt

Post by Newt »

Rabbithoundjb wrote:I find this whole attack on history to be simply blame shifting, a way to make excuses for bad behavior. People looking for a way not to take responsibility for THEIR actions. When you have a president and a department of justice stirring the racial pot the idiots are gonna come out of the woodwork on all sides. You hit a hornets nest your probably going to get stung.
Wonder why no Politicians or MSM were agitated about this crime?

OK, so let's create a level playing field here. I have not even heard of this on CBS, ABC, NBC or any of the cable news services, even FOX NEWS. OR in any of the Newsrags or other publications. Read this and weep.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/newsom.asp
Origins: On 6 January 2007, Knoxville, Tennessee, residents Christopher Newsom, Jr., 23, and Channon Christian, 21, went out for a dinner date at a local restaurant, then headed to a friend's house to watch a movie. They never came back.

When the couple had failed to return by the following morning, their parents notified police. Christopher Newsom's body was found near some railroad tracks in East Knoxville that afternoon, but Channon Christian remained missing. A trace run on Christian's cell phone helped authorities locate her abandoned vehicle the next day, and fingerprints raised from an envelope inside the automobile led police to the residence of 25-year-old Lemaricus Devall "Slim" Davidson, where they discovered Christian's body stashed inside a trash disposal bin and covered with sheets.

The details of the crime as later revealed by court testimony were horrific: Christopher Newsom was repeatedly sodomized with a foreign object; he was bound, gagged and blindfolded; he was dragged outside and shot in the back of his head, neck and back; and his body was set on fire. Channon Christian was tortured for several hours, beaten about the head, and raped; afterwards, bleach was poured over her body and down her throat, then she was covered with several plastic garbage bags, dumped in a disposal bin, and left to suffocate.

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/ne ... vHxhIGU.99

Move on nothing to see here folks.

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/ne ... vHxhIGU.99

warddog

Post by warddog »

Rabbithoundjb wrote:So wardog when you have these guys advertising on this public forum, pups for sale but only to trialers, they are desciminating by your definition right. They don't have a right to choose who they sell that pup too.
Not selling a beagle to anyone who is NOT a trailer does NOT constitute discrimination by law because a non-trailer is not a protected class of people. A trailer can be any race, creed, color, religion or NOT any of them nor can the seller actually differentiate which is which. A hunter, a trailer or even a pet owner can all be of the same class and without means of differentiation by the seller. If I wanted one of those pups I could be anything you wanted me to be to by one and you as the seller could NOT tell the difference. NOW, in pure definition of discrimination, YES, that would fit because you would be making a difference in treatment on a basis other than individual merit. but that does not fit the word of law. EVERY one of us are discriminating in one way or the other but we are not all violators of law which is a BIG difference. If something is within the realm of the law one can do it without punition.

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

So mapel valley kiss my rebel azz cant be registered?
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

outlaw

Post by outlaw »

What in the hell happened to accountability??? Everytime a crazy doses something crazy we try to make excuses and find ways to justify it by blaming it on others! It was there parents fault it was there up bringing blah blah blah, Pussification of America! It's a sad sad world we live in. You can take alll these flags down and every darn thing else that offends someone and in the end nothing will be accomplished other than this nation being crippled and weakened a little more. ACCOUNTABILITY,ACCOUNTABILITY, ACCOUNTABILITY, there is always gonna be darn people that want to keep the pot stirred for there own sick agendas we are only here on this earth for a short time so why in the crap can't we all just get along and when a fool acts like a fool hold them accountable don't blame everyone except them!! JMO

adirondackjoe

Post by adirondackjoe »

is "pussification" even a word?

barnold1

Post by barnold1 »

adirondackjoe wrote:is "pussification" even a word?
Here ya go: explanation -
Attachments
11402942_10200665231309293_8218297846448678697_n.jpg
11402942_10200665231309293_8218297846448678697_n.jpg (32.7 KiB) Viewed 9260 times
LP GRRCH HICKTOWN HANKY PANKY
FCGD LP GRRCH LP BCH HICKTOWN WAILIN JOSIE
LP RCH OVER DA TOP MACI

RIP LP RCH PP RCH HICKTOWN TICKLE ME WILLIE

likeemfast

Post by likeemfast »

There's nothing wrong with the world, its just the people that are in it. :nod:
Home of

HOF GRHBCH Dizzy D's Kickin Up Dust
HOF GRHBCH Dizzy D's Ugly Sister
HOF GRHBCH Dizzy D's Top Notch Lacy
(aka UKC HBCH Red Oak Top Notch Lacy)

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

You see wardog there in lyes the problem. Is it discrination or not, is it a person right to choose or not.Thats the problem with the law anything can be blurred. Yesterdays SCOTUS ruling is a prime example. Even though the legislation that was signed into law plainly states the reqirements of the subsidies the majority ruled on their perception of the laws intent and not how the law actually read. There is no letter of the law when it can be rewritten by lawyers and judges everyday. My point is it is simply its discrimination or its not period.