Dogs names not allowed anymore?

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

warddog

Re: Dogs names not allowed anymore?

Post by warddog »

rabbithoundjb, in a free society EVERYONE has the right to feel how they want to feel without repercussion for feeling the way they do. If a black person owned the ONLY place within 100 miles of you to buy groceries for your family and refused to sell it to you because you were white would that be perfectly OK with you? How about if this same black person were the fire chief and refused to come put a fire out at your home? Does the black person have the right to NOT do so while you and your family suffer the consequences of their feelings?
One will have to explain to me what a REAL marriage is as there are millions of couples legally married of ALL different race, creed, colors many with children and many without. They ALL meet the criteria of an intimate or close UNION. which is the plain and simple definition of marriage UNLESS one adds religious belief of that being one man and one woman but yet in some religious cases a man and numerous women. Funny how a standard changes to fit the "I" and not the "WE." There is no greater determining factor of the definition of marriage and discrimination than the SCOTUS as that is the final decision of the interpretation of the word of law on this earth. All those that believe otherwise like the folks that owned the business that gladly spouted out to the world on social media they would service NO GAY people when Indiana passed the freedom of religion law ate those cakes that they might have sold to gay couples as their business shut down from the repercussions. Truth is some of those gay folks may have been their neighbors or even friends for years that have just now came out of hiding because of the discrimination inflicted against them for being different.
I'll just say, to each his own and I will not judge nor cast stones at anyone for their belief for they are entitled to them without repercussion in any way, shape or form on this earth. I am not without sin and in fact have done plenty of it in my time so what gives me the right to cast any stones. I evidently do NOT know right from wrong and my travels through this life have been full of lessons learned from experience not from reading a book.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Again wardog you use extreme circumstances to try and make your point but yes that in my opinion is his choice because it was my choice to be that far away from society. If there is a need the FREE market will fill that need, always has always will unless other wise is DICTATED. AND IF THEY ARE ONE MAN AND ONE WOMEN THEY COULD IF DESIRED NATURALLY REPRODUCE THE NEXT GENERATION. Tell me how are 2 men or 2 women going to naturally produce the next generation of society. I am sure they where disappointed to loose their buisness but I bet there happen to still have their principles if they are indeed christian.
Last edited by Rabbithoundjb on Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mo. Beagler 5000

Post by Mo. Beagler 5000 »

T Hynes wrote:I have a question 5000, you said you studied the bible and such. If there is no God how did all this complex life,planets and everything else come about?
Read a biology book or take some science courses. Evolution fits nicely with what we know about thew world and learn more every single day to close in the gaps we don't know rather than making things up....

Also, I am not opposed to the idea there is a god... It just certainly isn't the guy you call Jesus becaus ehe kinda sucks as a God for letting babies get raped and killed and all that crap. What kind of god allows suffering just because "we made our choice" That is stupid no matter how you look at it. If Jesus is real he owes me and everyone else an apologize and to ask MY forgviness of him.
God isn't real, Beer is good and people are crazy, there I fixed it.

Mo. Beagler 5000

I believe this is true...you guys can check on this.... Every society throughout history that has embraced or tolerated homosuality, has failed to survive.
I worry about our country, the direction we're headed. I pray for our country and our leaders.

I could also say that every society that never had the internet didn't survive either..... You can't just choose one thing and say "That is the reason" without actually having data to back that claim up.... Let me ask you this, "do you think that gay people are only now becoming gay or do you think they have been around forever? There are literally gay people in EVERY SINGLE society and culture just like there are musicians and philosophers and carpenters. Why does one man liking another man have anything to do with why god would want to punish our country? That is crazy sounding....

That being said, you are watching my dogs next week so I can't pee you off too bad, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bozo: I will go to church with you though the Sunday I get back.

I honestly don't have anything at all against the bible or christians, except when they tell other people what they can and can't do in a free country. I wouldn't want a muslim or a jew telling me how to live either....

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles »

WOW! That would scare me to even utter such things....sometimes you "shake the dust off" and move on...

Could, just asking, Satan have anything to do with such atrocities...we are free moral agents?

I don't want in this, but such words provoke a response....no comment needed...maybe you should just think about it.....

May GOD and his son JESUS CHRIST bless you in some way and ease your mind....take care!

Ron Conroe

Post by Ron Conroe »

To each their own, as long as they leave me alone I don't give a crap. Bitch and cry on here all you want.mean while the government will just keep screwing us.the world is never gonna change, big corporations are burrowed in like a tic, and got a lock on our government. Bottom line to each their own and leave others alone.

Mo. Beagler 5000

Could, just asking, Satan have anything to do with such atrocities...we are free moral agents?

Of course, if you believe that there is a Satan that somhow god uses to do evil on the world... But if God can stop him and doesn't, he is a complete jerk.

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”

― Epicurus

warddog

Post by warddog »

Ron Conroe wrote:To each their own, as long as they leave me alone I don't give a crap. Bitch and cry on here all you want.mean while the government will just keep screwing us.the world is never gonna change, big corporations are burrowed in like a tic, and got a lock on our government. Bottom line to each their own and leave others alone.
+1 Ron. All this squabbling is part of the master plan of divide to conquer. The big corporations can't defeat the masses unless they break us up into manageable smaller lots. Religion is but one means as is political parties, money, race, gender, sexual orientation and social class destruction.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Mo. Beagler 5000 wrote:
T Hynes wrote:I have a question 5000, you said you studied the bible and such. If there is no God how did all this complex life,planets and everything else come about?
Read a biology book or take some science courses. Evolution fits nicely with what we know about thew world and learn more every single day to close in the gaps we don't know rather than making things up....

Also, I am not opposed to the idea there is a god... It just certainly isn't the guy you call Jesus becaus ehe kinda sucks as a God for letting babies get raped and killed and all that crap. What kind of god allows suffering just because "we made our choice" That is stupid no matter how you look at it. If Jesus is real he owes me and everyone else an apologize and to ask MY forgviness of him.
Read a biology book? Do scientists lie or have an agenda? What happened to global warming? Now its climate change. ;)
Wasn't Cro Magnon man's skeleton discovered to be pig bones

What kind of a man allows those things. We sit on our hands and watch a community organizer screw up the best country ever in the history of man and he was voted in for a second term???? The one percenters love them some Obama, along with the 47%.

jt's kennel

Post by jt's kennel »

warddog wrote:
Ron Conroe wrote:To each their own, as long as they leave me alone I don't give a crap. Bitch and cry on here all you want.mean while the government will just keep screwing us.the world is never gonna change, big corporations are burrowed in like a tic, and got a lock on our government. Bottom line to each their own and leave others alone.
+1 Ron. All this squabbling is part of the master plan of divide to conquer. The big corporations can't defeat the masses unless they break us up into manageable smaller lots. Religion is but one means as is political parties, money, race, gender, sexual orientation and social class destruction.

This is what they are all after, most are not smart enough to see it.( pussification of America) what we have taught the younger generation is if you want something just whine and pout and you shall receive and if that doesn't work throw the race card out there.

Panther Creek

Post by Panther Creek »

God has taught me about Himself through family. A loving parent will allow their child the freedom to play in the yard - inside safe boundaries. If the child runs into the road, he may get hurt. The loving parent wants the best for the child and will teach and discipline the child to respect the boundaries of the yard. Even though the child doesn't understand why it's in his best interest to stay out of the road, if he trusts his parent, he will.
The child still has a choice. Each individual has a choice. God has set the boundaries for sex within marriage of one man and one woman. Like the young child, we may not understand why. We can use logic to justify anything, and I have. But at this point in my life, I choose to trust that God is God and I am not. I'm a sinner who often wants my own way just like the child who runs into danger. As a Christian, I believe that Love won when Jesus loved me so much He paid the price I should have. He suffered and died in my place. But because He is God, He could rise again to defeat my sin even though I don't deserve it and don't understand how He could love us so much! In response to this love, because of my love for Him, I want to stay in the boundaries He has set up for us. I don't hate people who choose differently, instead, I pray that someday they may know the love God has for them and trust His boundaries, too.
Panther Creek Beagles
Be faithful unto death, and I will give you a crown of life. Rev. 2:10

coondawg

Post by coondawg »

I'm a Christian and I only have to answer to God for what I have done. I have been taught to love every one even ones who despise us don't agree with gays but some don't agree with Christian live your own lifestyle and let me live mine. God gave us choices witch one you take is yours. our government is going to do what pays them the most this world revolves around money. I like rabbit hunting some one else like s to Deere Hunting there choice. White black red it don't matter we should all be American and pull to gather .

Shady Grove Beagles

Post by Shady Grove Beagles »

Amen Panther Creek!
For the first 35 years of my life I did what I wanted,when I wanted,how I wanted.What seemed right,in my own eyes.I didn't leave out much and I won't entertain or bore you with the war stories.Suffice it to say that left to my own devices,things didn't really work out all that great.
For the past 30 years I've had the faith and belief that Jesus Christ was God Himself in the flesh come down to earth.Because I believe that, I also choose to believe that the Bible is God's/Jesus' guidebook or instruction manual for us to live the abundant life that is talked about in the Bible.His teachings are for our BENEFIT.
I'm not one to get into long theological discussions and truth be known I don't have enough biblical knowledge to do so.But what I can tell you is that these past 30 years as a Christian my life has been blessed beyond measure.
John 3:17 "For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world,but that the world through Him might be saved".
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch

Mo. Beagler 5000

Do scientists lie or have an agenda? What happened to global warming? Now its climate change. ;)
Wasn't Cro Magnon man's skeleton discovered to be pig bones
Dear god, please be joking..... Please please be joking :shock:

We literally have TENS OF THOUSANDS of pre huminoid bones and hundreds of thousands of neanderthal bones... Heck next time you go to a gas pump and fill your car up, I hope you relaize that oil took HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of years to form... From plant life. We have labs across the entire world working in history, anthropology, geology, biology, chemistry, earth science, etc and they nearly ALL come to the same exact conclusions. You can cherry pick two examples of scientists being rouge idiots but it doesn't invalidate the millions of pages of data we have about the age of the earth.

Heck we even have DNA that ANYONE can go look at and study...

And as for global warming v climate change... THAT IS WHAT SCIENCE DOES.. We make predictions and then when we are proved right or wrong, we modify our conclusions and don't care that we wrong, right or neutral to the previous data. We called it global warming becaus ewe wrongly assumed it was ALL warming but then the data suggested some area will get colder and it is bigger than we thought so We changed the name...

That is the difference between bible beleivers and science. When we make mistakes or havenew data, we modify our beleifs, when christians are confronted with the reality of the situation, they claim "special revelation" or "well god it that way on purpose.... It is like no matter what the data points to you are unwilling to change your belief. If I saw a miracle or Jesus showed up one day, I would change my belief about him.... But you guys aren't willing to do the same..

Mo. Beagler 5000

Panther Creek wrote:God has taught me about Himself through family. A loving parent will allow their child the freedom to play in the yard - inside safe boundaries. If the child runs into the road, he may get hurt. The loving parent wants the best for the child and will teach and discipline the child to respect the boundaries of the yard. Even though the child doesn't understand why it's in his best interest to stay out of the road, if he trusts his parent, he will.
The child still has a choice. Each individual has a choice. God has set the boundaries for sex within marriage of one man and one woman. Like the young child, we may not understand why. We can use logic to justify anything, and I have. But at this point in my life, I choose to trust that God is God and I am not. I'm a sinner who often wants my own way just like the child who runs into danger. As a Christian, I believe that Love won when Jesus loved me so much He paid the price I should have. He suffered and died in my place. But because He is God, He could rise again to defeat my sin even though I don't deserve it and don't understand how He could love us so much! In response to this love, because of my love for Him, I want to stay in the boundaries He has set up for us. I don't hate people who choose differently, instead, I pray that someday they may know the love God has for them and trust His boundaries, too.

And I fully accept that and think you have every right to believe that way... And you have never one time ine 7-8years I have known you acted anything but awesome to me and everyone else. (well except when tristan jump shot over your dogs lol :lol: :lol: ) I am absolutely fine with that kind of reasoning even if I find it a little silly. BUT BUT BUT just because you, or a group of people don't think it is okay to be gay, does not give you the right to stop other people from doing so. If you want to have people not be gay, then preach to them about it or talk with them but you cannot use the government to suppress them.

If they made a law telling Christians they couldn't pray, or go to church or take communion because "they just don't beleive it is okay" Then I would be raising hell about that too. We are a free country... free from government interference and free from religious interference. or at least should be...