Dogs names not allowed anymore?

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Panther Creek

Re: Dogs names not allowed anymore?

Post by Panther Creek »

Well first off, I really don't know too many beaglers that would be ok with someone jumpshooting over their dogs.
I didn't say I wanted to stop people from being gay. I fully realize I can't stop anyone from being gay. It's their choice. There have always been temptations for man to deal with. I believe in the sanctity of marriage. Marriage between one man and one woman. God set it up like that for a reason. For our benefit.
When you step outside those boundarys, it's not good. Actions have consequences.
You talk about how we should be a free country, to do whatever we want, and how goverment should not be involved. It seems to me thats exactly what happened. Our goverment is now interferring, telling us it's ok for gay couples to be "married". I don't believe the goverment needed to get involved in this issue.
I also fully realize that you will always want to argue, or ridicule someone for their beliefs when they are different than yours.

! Cornithians 1 18-25
Panther Creek Beagles
Be faithful unto death, and I will give you a crown of life. Rev. 2:10

T Hynes

Post by T Hynes »

I'm a Christian and I don't support gay marriage because I believe it's wrong. I have friends that are gay. Just because someone is gay don't make me hate them. They know I believe it's wrong just like premarital sex or lying or stealing. The government might say it's ok for them to get married and that's fine but if they ask a Christian pastor to marry them and he says no because of his beliefs he shouldn't be made to marry them or just like the cake. The people weren't saying they wouldn't make them a cake because they were gay, they would have made them birthday cakes or any other cake but they shouldn't be made to contribute to something that they believe is wrong and something that they believe they will have to answer for when they meet God face to face! It's like this, if you know a guy is going to murder another guy and you give him the gun to do it you are a accomplice and will be held accountable for it.
Troy Hynes
Whitewater Kennels

Mo. Beagler 5000

Post by Mo. Beagler 5000 »

Panther Creek wrote:You talk about how we should be a free country, to do whatever we want, and how goverment should not be involved. It seems to me thats exactly what happened. Our goverment is now interferring, telling us it's ok for gay couples to be "married". I don't believe the goverment needed to get involved in this issue.
Yes, in that sense they are interfering... What they are saying is, look, if you want marriage to be a thing as far as taxes are concerned and property laws and custody and all of the legal things a marriage provides, then you have to apply it equally..

If everyone voted for ALL marriages to be only recognized by the church and you didn't get special privileges for being married form the government then it would be okay for only male/female couples to be married. But once you open that door for the government to sanction a marriage then it is their duty to protect that right for everyone.

Kinda like schools. They can allow ministers to speak at their school and bring a Christian message but once they do, they ahve to allow Muslims, Jews and even satanists that opportunity.... I vehemently oppose the KKK and other hate groups but I support their right to have their beliefs. That is why I also support your belief and feel you have every single right to believe gay marriage is a sin in gods eyes. IT IS.. if you believe in the bible and even though I don't share that belief, I am capable of realizing it is your right a citizen of the U.S. to believe that way.

All I/we ask, is that you in turn do the same....
God isn't real, Beer is good and people are crazy, there I fixed it.

Mo. Beagler 5000

T Hynes wrote:I'm a Christian and I don't support gay marriage because I believe it's wrong. I have friends that are gay. Just because someone is gay don't make me hate them. They know I believe it's wrong just like premarital sex or lying or stealing. The government might say it's ok for them to get married and that's fine but if they ask a Christian pastor to marry them and he says no because of his beliefs he shouldn't be made to marry them or just like the cake. The people weren't saying they wouldn't make them a cake because they were gay, they would have made them birthday cakes or any other cake but they shouldn't be made to contribute to something that they believe is wrong and something that they believe they will have to answer for when they meet God face to face! It's like this, if you know a guy is going to murder another guy and you give him the gun to do it you are a accomplice and will be held accountable for it.

That is a good point and I don't know, or have an answer for you... When I was a Christian, I would a rather been thrown in prison for violating my beliefs... I have no idea how the government could/should or is going to handle that situation. It really is a hard pill to swallow when you believe with all of your heart in a cause and then you are forced to go against it.

I guess the simple answer is, refuse to bend your beliefs and do what Jesus would have done and if you are a wedding planner and you refuse to do a gay wedding, just be prepared to accept the consequences and know your reward is in heaven. If you get thrown in prison or fined or they take your business, count it for the glory of God knowing you did what was right in your eyes.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

mercy don't fall into this PC trap, if you do not want to bake their cake or marry someone just say let me look at my appointment book, then tell them I am booked up for the next year, can I book you then. End of story. They have no right to look at your appointment book and can choose to go else where.

Mo. Beagler 5000

bluemouse wrote:mercy don't fall into this PC trap, if you do not want to bake their cake or marry someone just say let me look at my appointment book, then tell them I am booked up for the next year, can I book you then. End of story. They have no right to look at your appointment book and can choose to go else where.

so the Christian answer is, Lie? nice...

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles »

You just painted with an awfully broad brush. I pray for folks like you regularly and will continue to do that. I have them in my family and all I can do it continue to be an example and pray.....

take care all...

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

there you go 5000 stir it till it stinks, to explain in a nice way is not for the liberal agenda to except, its their way or war. A common sense approach and to be nice with out explaining beliefs just goes to show some will not except the other side no matter what.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Gee I can't hardly believe I am going to do this but I agree with 5000 that it would be wrong for a Christian to mislead or lie just as I believe it would be wrong for a gay couple not to respect that Christian persons beliefs and find someone who would meet their needs and not try to destroy them for their beliefs..

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Call it what you want, but to use the means of least resistance to stay away from the liberals from dragging you to court so be it. The left would shut down a business cause people to loose their jobs to force their beliefs on you. What if you WERE already book up do you have to explain that also. Would what I said be any different that telling the same people go away I am busy come back in two months and I will see what we can do. Same results. Do I see your liberal lie that you force on others HUM. I do not care one way or another what anybody chooses to do but do not force it own me.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Dave the problem lies with the respect issue. Respect is a problem in this society, if you disagree with someone its racist or bigoted or hateful. The left is tolerant as long as you agree with them. It's hard to have a respectful, truthful, honest debate about anything anymore.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Jb thats true, but business owners have to deal with the slippery slope, just to name a few, retention, loss ratio's, bad business. bad people, some times the untruthes might save them from a whole lot of hurt.

Darryl

Post by Darryl »

The bible also states it's wrong to wear wool and linen together ! So if you do your a sinner as well wtf ! Who cares , what's it matter to you if two women or man want to live together and share a contract to protect themselves and so their loved ones are looked after in death . How's it change or effect your life if some guys what to love each other ? Seriously do you think God is going to strike down on these people?? Do you really think the word of God should be used for such hate ? Is that really what religion is suppose to be ? All people with a broad scope of world religion realize that more hate and death have come simply because of religion and taking the writing litteraly! Just be good people and treat others with respect and an open mind and the world would be a better place !
Home of
FTCH Branko's Cornflower (sold)
FTCH Branko's Jimmy D
FTCH Branko's Bronson (rip)
FTCH Martin's LP 2Spot
IFC Branko's Dubonnet

hard on a check

Post by hard on a check »

sparky wrote:" Our culture has accepted two huge lies. The first is that if you disagree with someone's lifestyle,you must fear or hate them. The second is that to love someone means you agree with everything they believe or do. Both are nonsense. You don't have to compromise convictions to be compassionate."
:check:

mundellm

Post by mundellm »

If gay people want to lose half in a divorce ....well then welcome to the club lol

Dumb asses didn't know how good they had it