Dogs names not allowed anymore?

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Mo. Beagler 5000

Re: Dogs names not allowed anymore?

Post by Mo. Beagler 5000 »

T Hynes wrote:Well 5000 if Jesus is real witch I believe he is, you will get your wish. And as far as him hating gays, he don't hate gays, he loves everyone and doesn't want anyone to go to hell but is a just and holy God so everyone makes there own choice on wether they want to receive Gods gift of salvation. You say how can he let babies starve to death and women get raped. Well his son Jesus lived a perfect holy life and died the most horrific death for us. A pastor I listen to on podcasts said it best. He said you look how complex we are, plants and just everything and we are suppose to believe a explosion happened and everything was created. If you put parts of a clock in a box and shake it up for years it isn't just going to come all together and make a clock and a clock is allot less complex than all these things that you say come from nothing
The example they used on us in bible college is that a tornado in a junk yard won't create a 747 ever.....

The problem with that argument though is that it assumes life is complex in our universe and not understanding the laws of probability and statistics. There are hundreds of millions of galaxy with hundreds of billions of stars all with hundreds of billions of planets out there... The chances of life happening somewhere is not on probably but most likely is happening all over the universe, (let unless the observable universe which is likely billions of times bigger than our universe.

And if you think about, people say us humans are perfectly made but we aren't.. We have DNA hat screws up a lot. We have designs that cause us to get sick and cancer and organs placed in silly places and if you start looking at animals it becomes even more clear, evolution takes the easiest path and not the "right path" an intelligent designer could of, and most likely, would have designed something better than the animals and plants and us.

Not only that but we can literally trace back how tens of thousands plants and animals changed over times through the fossil record and DNA. Don't you think it is strange that every living thing on our planet shares the same DNA in differing amounts and when we trace it all the way back we get single celled organisms? I mean I understand it is even hard to comprehend for a lot of scientists but it doesn't make it any less true.
God isn't real, Beer is good and people are crazy, there I fixed it.

schwanie

Post by schwanie »

What is the most widely sold book of all time, with over 5 billion copies sold ? It's the Bible. Thank you GOD for all your blessings upon us.
Last edited by schwanie on Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alabama John

Post by Alabama John »

You can believe it or not, your choice.

One makes you happy and looking forward to things being much better and the other makes you nervous and uncertain.

Your choice.

Kenny VanHoose

Post by Kenny VanHoose »

Sometimes you run across someone that has a very high opinion of themselves and they're the only one who don't see the truth. One day sadly they will :cry:
Wildcat Kennel
Wildcat Cosmo
Wildcat Newman
Grand R. Ch. Wildwood Eli
Grand R. Ch. B. CH Wildcat Joker
Grand R. CH. Gr. Bench Ch. Wildcat Earl

John Way

Post by John Way »

This has been an interesting read and can't help but respond at this point. It certainly is a great freedom to be able to voice such opinions about and be able to make choices reguarding all of the above. Its to bad when a smoke screen is released in the name of politics, greed and hate.

When read the words "probability & Statistics " bit earlier , it reminded me of how all seculars borrow from the truth of creation. Mathmatics is a language used to describe the natural world. The law of ,is one of the oldest and most fundamental sciences. It is one of the great gifts from God , and possibly the greatest discovery of mankind.It didn't just happen to evolve. Many of the scientific arguments to dispel creation ,are directly linked to natural laws of design. It has brought about our most important scientific and technological advances.
"Love " The other point which always draws the same conclusion. Did this evolve also ? Ha I don't mean the caring a doe has for her fawn but the true heart felt love only a human being is capable of. Its the greatest gift of all.

" It is love God instilled, that has been our Refuge; thus guaranteeing one generation after another.
Amen.
Last edited by John Way on Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mo. Beagler 5000

Kenny VanHoose wrote:When read the words "probability & Statistics " bit earlier , it reminded me of how all seculars borrow from the truth of creation. Mathmatics is a language used to describe the natural world. The law of ,is one of the oldest and most fundamental sciences. It is one of the great gifts from God , and possibly the greatest discovery of mankind.It didn't just happen to evolve. Many of the scientific arguments to dispel creation ,are directly linked to natural laws of design. It has brought about our most important scientific and technological advances.
"Love " The other point which always draws the same conclusion. Did this evolve also ?
1. Math is literally the subject of PROVING things true or false using numbers, surely a Christian would know that since the bible says it requires faith that math can neither prove or disprove god... I mean eventually, the reconciliation between classical and quantum mechanics may give really really good insight into the matter.

2. Yes, Love can and did evolve.... That is the only reason you feel that emotion at all. It is so weird to me that there is still people on this planet with all the knowledge we have and books,resources, periodicals, case studies, etc etc does not believe in evolution. I mean it is seriously kinda crazy..... Not really trying to be mean but if most of you gave a basic biology book even 1/10th the chance you do of the bible, there is no way you could conclude anything else. Or if you took some classes on it or even went to youtube and looked it up objectively..

I mean Jesus really being the son of god as described in the bible has a better chance of being right than evolution does of being wrong.... The evidence for it is insurmountable and even most pastors now and other religious leaders are saying it is true but just like slavery, gay marriage, contraception and everything else, the church will be about 50 years behind and then claim it was god all along.

John Way

Post by John Way »

5000 , That these laws align themselves with the natural law for purposes of understanding ,and measurments of the physical world, its the clearest evidence of the existence of God. Only human minds were prescribed as such. Not by chance or even directed chance. Perhaps in another billion years ,the human mind will develop to ask the right questions.

5000, And once again one needs to arbitrarily borrow from the truth of creation to support their argument.
I have studied the sciences. Its amazing stuff. Some of the most intellegent folks I know are strong believers of faith. They include many medical doctors and scientists. Anyone who believes they don't have a spiritual side,is just kidding themselves. Its very real !

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

I seen one of the most beautiful sunrises i ever seen this am, God is alive and well and i know it. Better get yourselfs ready as i can only imagine the end is closing in quickly. As for me and my Family? We will serve the lord.
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

dave404

Post by dave404 »

I remember an old country preacher always said " vain religion will drive you crazy, but true salvation will give you peace of mind and take you heaven"
This is not found in going to schools or repeating a prayer but is only found when a person realizes his sinful state and his need for a Saviour by faith in Jesus.
Regardless of anyone being right or wrong , God will always have the last say and He will always be The Great Almighty !!

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

No man,science, or math can answer the question ask in the bible verse Ecclesiate 11;5. Give it a shot and let me know?

WELLS WOODS

Post by WELLS WOODS »

Mo. Beagler 5000, I hope you don't try to influence your students with your "no God & Jesus" theory. What grade do you teach?
Wells Woods Kennel
Greg Wells

R.I.P.
FC Brent's Prime Time
FC Wells' Silver Spring
FCGD Wells Woods Valentine

Strange Daze Axle
Talkabout Cleo

warddog

Post by warddog »

WELLS WOODS wrote:Mo. Beagler 5000, I hope you don't try to influence your students with your "no God & Jesus" theory. What grade do you teach?
Actually I believe you have hit the nail on the head because religion, I believe is a LEARNED behavior. If NOT every human on earth would believe in the exact very same thing of God. This is not just the case as there are hundreds of religious beliefs and then there are some that have none. There is so much variation that it boggles the mind when trying to understand just which one, if any could be "the one" to believe in. Those who have LEARNED their beliefs will tell you theirs is the ONLY one, so that leaves us with hundreds of variations and not a single one able to guarantee theirs is the actual path to eternal life. Many preaching the way via religion are doing a lot of talking the talk but little walking the walk as this pathway to the pearly gates is NOT free as it comes with much sacrifice and even these vary among the differing religious beliefs.

What I do believe is that every living thing on earth has the propensity to survive but animals have the brains to think and that brings on learned behaviors to go with that common trait which evidently must be in the genes. Everything in nature lives under the rule of "survival of the fittest!" This does NOT merely mean physical but mental, as well as having the ability to adapt to ever changing circumstances. Our environment has changed so much in my years and having listened to my parents and grandparents it isn't even the same world between generations. We slowly evolve and learn to live in the moment for those that do not will surely be left behind. There comes a time in life where we may not be able to keep up we will NOT meet the mandate of nature of "survival of the fittest" so many grasp for the BELIEF of eternal life as a crutch, while others have given into alcohol, drugs and other wrong doings to cope with the stress of "survival of the fittest." I would say that I am NOT a religious zealot but have lived through all these things and am NOT afraid of death nor do I even long for eternal life as I know it today. What I do believe is that I am a product of cosmic energy and to that there is no ending.

Evolution has acted so that genes and environment act to complement each other in yielding behavioral solutions to the survival challenges faced by animals. Innate, or instinctive, responses allow animals to benefit from generations of natural selection on behavior. Learning gives animals tools to respond to local conditions and changing environments. Understanding the relative roles of genes and the environment in determining human behavior continues to create controversy. Behavior is best seen as the result of evolutionary processes that sometimes create, through genetic coding, behavioral instructions for animals and at other times create flexible mechanisms to allow animals to solve problems specific to their environment

In science, specifically physics, energy is a property of objects which can be transferred to other objects or converted into different forms, but cannot be created or destroyed. So I suspect my energy will be eternal if that is what folks are alluding to then I say I believe in eternal life but I doubt there will be any pearly gates, virgins or friends and relatives that I will be able to notice. Ashes to ashes, cosmic dust to dust, I know I'm headed to the heavens with or without believing it's religion or bust.

Mo. Beagler 5000

WELLS WOODS wrote:Mo. Beagler 5000, I hope you don't try to influence your students with your "no God & Jesus" theory. What grade do you teach?
I give my students facts and things I can prove. I do not enter the realm of religion. I am required by state law to teach evolution and so far, not one student has had a problem with it even though some parents do think I am going to hell for it...

Once we go through the unit on evolution the normal response is "wow why would the church lie to me about it"

EXCELLENT POST TO THE WARDOG... AWESOME

Pine Lakes

Post by Pine Lakes »

Mo. Beagler 5000 wrote:
I give my students facts and things I can prove. I do not enter the realm of religion. I am required by state law to teach evolution and so far, not one student has had a problem with it even though some parents do think I am going to hell for it...

Once we go through the unit on evolution the normal response is "wow why would the church lie to me about it"

You cannot "prove" anything. It's the theory of evolution and what you teach isn't fact because you don't know the entire truth. You may have small tidbits of information, but you have no idea how to quantify it. You are in fact teaching a religion, it's just that of a different kind. The very same students when taught the bible would ask why you lied to them. Due to your lack of faith in God, you search for a conclusion that mankind is incapable of coming to. That is between you and your creator, but your arrogance in your belief far outweighs anything Christians have done. Your kind would like to see our belief extinguished and would gladly make it law if you could. A perfect example is allowing gays to be "married" and your teachings. The end road to your religion is self destruction because man cannot govern themselves without doing so. That is what you should be teaching and you have all the proof one could ask for, but go ahead and keep pushing your religion and ruining children's lives along with the future of mankind.

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

Pine Lakes wrote:
Mo. Beagler 5000 wrote:

You cannot "prove" anything. It's the theory of evolution and what you teach isn't fact because you don't know the entire truth. You may have small tidbits of information, but you have no idea how to quantify it. You are in fact teaching a religion, it's just that of a different kind. The very same students when taught the bible would ask why you lied to them. Due to your lack of faith in God, you search for a conclusion that mankind is incapable of coming to. That is between you and your creator, but your arrogance in your belief far outweighs anything Christians have done. Your kind would like to see our belief extinguished and would gladly make it law if you could. A perfect example is allowing gays to be "married" and your teachings. The end road to your religion is self destruction because man cannot govern themselves without doing so. That is what you should be teaching and you have all the proof one could ask for, but go ahead and keep pushing your religion and ruining children's lives along with the future of mankind.

Earlier I wrote "nuff said". I was a bit premature in my proclamation. NOW I am confident in writing NUFF SAID...excellent post Pine Lakes.
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"