Dogs names not allowed anymore?

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

dave404

Re: Dogs names not allowed anymore?

Post by dave404 »

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth

God gave man dominion over the animal kingdom according to the above quote and I'd say the apes were included.

1 Kings 10:22 For the king had at sea a navy of Tharshish with the navy of Hiram: once in three years came the navy of Tharshish, bringing gold, and silver, ivory, and apes, and peacocks.

hard on a check

Post by hard on a check »

Ron Conroe wrote:As far as you want to take brother, I thought you sounded a little ornery and might of needed a nap brother, just trying to look out for you brother.
I'm not bothered by your beliefs,you have the right to believe whatever you want..
What I don't like is the way you come across with your smart disrespectful comments..
I'm offended by your smart mouth not your beliefs..
I believe in God,I also believe in standing up for myself,if that means getting into it with someone than so be it..

APFII

Post by APFII »

Thirteen page's and over 5600views ,this was started because someone was upset over the taking down of the Confederate battle flag on government property. The only Important Confederate flag ,was the White flag they carried when they surenderd . This was the start of a struggle of equality for all Americans ,Blacks ,Whites,Men ,Women ,Lesbian,BiSexual,Gay ,Trans sexual,All Religions, and evan us non Religious people.

WELLS WOODS

Post by WELLS WOODS »

Call me old fashioned & politically incorrect, but a man that wants to have sex with another man is a disgrace to humanity. How can a society look at this lifestyle with pride? You don't have to be a Bible thumper to know that homosexuality is against nature.
Wells Woods Kennel
Greg Wells

R.I.P.
FC Brent's Prime Time
FC Wells' Silver Spring
FCGD Wells Woods Valentine

Strange Daze Axle
Talkabout Cleo

Mo. Beagler 5000

Post by Mo. Beagler 5000 »

Pine Lakes wrote:
Mo. Beagler 5000 wrote:
WELLS WOODS wrote:\

You cannot "prove" anything. It's the theory of evolution and what you teach isn't fact because you don't know the entire truth. You may have small tidbits of information, but you have no idea how to quantify it. You are in fact teaching a religion, it's just that of a different kind. The very same students when taught the bible would ask why you lied to them. Due to your lack of faith in God, you search for a conclusion that mankind is incapable of coming to. That is between you and your creator, but your arrogance in your belief far outweighs anything Christians have done. Your kind would like to see our belief extinguished and would gladly make it law if you could. A perfect example is allowing gays to be "married" and your teachings. The end road to your religion is self destruction because man cannot govern themselves without doing so. That is what you should be teaching and you have all the proof one could ask for, but go ahead and keep pushing your religion and ruining children's lives along with the future of mankind.
My kind? What exactly is that....

And it seems like you have no idea the difference (as do a lot of other posters on here apparently) the difference between a theory and a law. A law is something that we can demonstrate all over the universe such as Newtons 1st, 2nd and 3rd laws, Conservation of mass & matter etc.... A theory is a well tested group of hypothesis that explain the way and why something is... NOT THAT IS JUST A HUNCH SOMEONE WOKE UP WITH. For instance, gravity is only a "theory" also but if you jump a building, I promise you willfall...

There is NOTHING in geology, history, paleontology, astronomy, biology, physics, math or any other discipline that denies evolution. We have literally done studies ALL OVER THE WORLD. How the hell do you just explain dinosaurs and neanderthals? The oil we get literallly takes hundreds of millions of years to make or we would just make it all the time. Where in heck do you think it came from?

Also a Theory can NEVER EVER become a law.

And honestly most of my students DO GO TO CHURCH. I live in the darn bible belt.. The difference is they know how to accept fact when it is presented to them. They can go to church and believe in Jesus and still realize how far we have came in our knowledge and understanding of the universe. We watch PBS videos and and they see the bones and evidence plain as day, There are HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of resources. It is only YOU guys who have a problem with it and instead of reading and thinking and pondering the evidence, it is easier just to say "god" because it allows you the path of least resistance.
God isn't real, Beer is good and people are crazy, there I fixed it.

Mo. Beagler 5000

WELLS WOODS wrote:Call me old fashioned & politically incorrect, but a man that wants to have sex with another man is a disgrace to humanity. How can a society look at this lifestyle with pride? You don't have to be a Bible thumper to know that homosexuality is against nature.

What does against nature even mean.. Again here are examples of homosexuality in the animal kingdom, which I believe IS NATURE.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexua ... in_animals
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_a ... l_behavior
http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20150206 ... al-animals
http://www.news-medical.net/news/2006/1 ... ality.aspx

Of course since this isn't the bible, I doubt you will read it or change your ridiculous world view but at least science and progress always eventually wins out. Poll after poll shows "merica is relying less on religion and more on science and less people go to church day after day... You are losing and history is going to look at you as an oddity exaclt like we look at the Greeks and Romans as ridiculous for their beliefs.

So in the end, I support homosexuals, gay marriage and freedom.. have fun with your religion

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

WELLS WOODS wrote:Call me old fashioned & politically incorrect, but a man that wants to have sex with another man is a disgrace to humanity. How can a society look at this lifestyle with pride? You don't have to be a Bible thumper to know that homosexuality is against nature.

+1 well said btw your normal . :)
TheJohnBirchSociety

Ron Conroe

Post by Ron Conroe »

I don't care if you like my smart mouth or not, your not the one I got to answer to.you get offended by my comments that's your problem, if anybody's coming across smart mouth I think it would be you. I don't get upset over these kind of conversations, you believe what you want and I will believe what want.

BB Beagles

Post by BB Beagles »

Relating all this to animals acting homosexual is crazy. Whitetail will hang out in bachelor groups till the rut kicks in, and last I checked, a buck chases a doe, not other bucks. The chase for one reason, to breed and produce offspring. Same goes for rabbits, turkeys, quail, squirrels ,well pretty much every critter on earth. Here's some science, it's called the circle of life. You cannot relate wild nature to human beings.

The world is full of people with diff opinions on anything from dog food to political issues. The main thing to remember is yes, we all need to love one another, all though we don't have to agree with what people choose to do though.

Let's get back to arguing bought something like my dogs better than your dog. Lol!

Btw, Last time I checked, you can not use an extension cord with 2 male ends or 2 female ends. It takes a male and a female for it to productive. Just a lil science.
BONE BOX BEAGLES

Mo. Beagler 5000

BB Beagles wrote:Relating all this to animals acting homosexual is crazy. Whitetail will hang out in bachelor groups till the rut kicks in, and last I checked, a buck chases a doe, not other bucks. The chase for one reason, to breed and produce offspring. Same goes for rabbits, turkeys, quail, squirrels ,well pretty much every critter on earth. Here's some science, it's called the circle of life. You cannot relate wild nature to human beings.

The world is full of people with diff opinions on anything from dog food to political issues. The main thing to remember is yes, we all need to love one another, all though we don't have to agree with what people choose to do though.

Let's get back to arguing bought something like my dogs better than your dog. Lol!

Btw, Last time I checked, you can not use an extension cord with 2 male ends or 2 female ends. It takes a male and a female for it to productive. Just a lil science.
So I literally show an article that relates human sexuality with animal sexuality and you go with the argument "you can't do that" :roll: We are APES MAN.. Nothing more, we are part of that species and we act exactly like them other than our brains are bigger and we can think about what we are doing and assign value to it. And that is because natural selection favored a big brain and making tools over brute force for our niche as we moved around the world.

And your dogs ARE BETTER than mine. Why do you think I can only talk about politics and religon on here. My dogs are an embarrassment to beagles everywhere :D

hard on a check

Post by hard on a check »

Ron Conroe wrote:I don't care if you like my smart mouth or not, your not the one I got to answer to.you get offended by my comments that's your problem, if anybody's coming across smart mouth I think it would be you. I don't get upset over these kind of conversations, you believe what you want and I will believe what want.
Sounds good..
I'm done talkin.

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

John it starts in 1st grade. Millions and millions of years ago teacher say. Wrong the world and its history dates back to probaly the earth being app 6000 to 7000 years old. My 17yr old son had his first offical date last night. Pretty happy this am as i ask how it went. He acted like a good guy as thats how we raised him. God First Family and guns. Mayebe a bit of track however point is . God is not dead and those whom believe he is will stand in front of him, knees bowed and realize how bad of a choice they made. Read malachi sometime great book in bible, just another reason to belive . The bible is such a great book even i couldnt make these stories up. Sorry to get of subject just trying to inject some thought . Have a blessed day.
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

dave404

Post by dave404 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmidNFT_mv0

'I Never Thought I'd See the Day! When Atheists Would Be Angry'

Mo. Beagler 5000

dave404 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmidNFT_mv0

'I Never Thought I'd See the Day! When Atheists Would Be Angry'
That was the most ridiculous thing I have ever watched.. If you believe in that or the "angry atheist" no amount of reasoning will sway your beliefs. I do feel really bad for you though if you buy into that kind of weird logic... But I did watch it and i tried to keep an open mind for the first ten minutes even though it was hard.
Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. wrote:John it starts in 1st grade. Millions and millions of years ago teacher say. Wrong the world and its history dates back to probaly the earth being app 6000 to 7000 years old. My 17yr old son had his first offical date last night. Pretty happy this am as i ask how it went. He acted like a good guy as thats how we raised him. God First Family and guns. Mayebe a bit of track however point is . God is not dead and those whom believe he is will stand in front of him, knees bowed and realize how bad of a choice they made. Read malachi sometime great book in bible, just another reason to belive . The bible is such a great book even i couldnt make these stories up. Sorry to get of subject just trying to inject some thought . Have a blessed day.
So how exactly is the world 6000 to 10000 years old....? ust because you say so? Not even the bible gives an exact date for how old the earth is or how long adam and eve were in the garden or whatever. Or even that god's day may have been 40,000,000 years.. Kinda presumptuous to believe that "just because" I mean it is laughable that people think this is even possible, we have tools and ruins over 10,000 years old.... It is no wonder we lag behind the rest of the world in education. Out of 480,000 scientists only 700 them believe the earth s 10k years old.... proof is in the pudding.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Earth_creationism

Impact
Young Earth creationism directly contradicts the scientific consensus of the scientific community. A 2006 joint statement of InterAcademy Panel on International Issues (IAP) by 68 national and international science academies enumerated the scientific facts that young Earth creationism contradicts, in particular that the universe, the Earth, and life are billions of years old, that each has undergone continual change over those billions of years, and that life on Earth has evolved from a common primordial origin into the diverse forms observed in the fossil record and present today.[8] Evolutionary theory remains the only explanation that fully accounts for all the observations, measurements, data, and evidence discovered in the fields of biology, paleontology, molecular biology, genetics, anthropology, and others.[55][56][57][58][59]

As such, young Earth creationism is profoundly unpopular within the academic and the scientific communities. One 1987 estimate found that "700 scientists ... (out of a total of 480,000 U.S. earth and life scientists) ... give credence to creation-science".[60] An expert in the evolution-creationism controversy, professor and author Brian Alters, states that "99.9 percent of scientists accept evolution".[61] A 1991 Gallup poll found that about 5% of American scientists (including those with training outside biology) identified themselves as creationists.[62][63] For their part, Young Earth Creationists say that the lack of support for their beliefs by the scientific community is due to discrimination and censorship by professional science journals and professional science organizations. This viewpoint was explicitly rejected in the rulings from the 1981 United States District Court case McLean v. Arkansas Board of Education as no witness was able to produce any articles that had been refused publication and the judge could not conceive how "a loose knit group of independent thinkers in all the varied fields of science could, or would, so effectively censor new scientific thought".[9] A 1985 study also found that only 18 out of 135,000 submissions to scientific journals advocated creationism.[64][65]

Morris' ideas had a considerable impact on creationism and fundamentalist Christianity. Armed with the backing of conservative organizations and individuals, his brand of "creation science" was widely promoted throughout the United States and overseas, with his books being translated into at least ten different languages. The inauguration of so-called "Young Earth Creationism" as a religious position has, on occasion, impacted science education in the United States, where periodic controversies have raged over the appropriateness of teaching YEC doctrine and creation science in public schools (see Teach the Controversy) alongside or in replacement of the theory of evolution. Young Earth creationism has not had as large an impact in the less literalist circles of Christianity. Some churches, such as the Roman Catholic Church and the Eastern Orthodox churches, accede to the possibility of theistic evolution; though individual church members support young Earth creationism and do so without those churches' explicit condemnation.[66]

Views on human evolution in various countries.[67][68]
Adherence to Young Earth Creationism and rejection of evolution is higher in the U.S. than in most of the rest of the Western world.[67][68] A 2012 Gallup survey reports that 46% of Americans believe in the creationist view that God created humans in their present form at one time within the last 10,000 years, a statistic which has remained essentially the same since 1982; for those with a postgraduate education, only 25% believe in the creationist viewpoint. About one third of Americans believe that humans evolved with God's guidance and 15% say humans evolved, but that God had no part in the process.[69]

Reasons for the higher rejection of evolution in the U.S. include the abundance of fundamentalist Christians compared to Europe.[68] A 2011 Gallup survey reports that 30% of Americans say the Bible is the actual word of God and should be interpreted literally, a statistic which has fallen slightly from the late 1970s. 54% of those who attend church weekly and 46% of those with a High School education or less take the Bible literally.[13]

Mo. Beagler 5000

deleted exrta post
Last edited by Mo. Beagler 5000 on Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.