Dogs names not allowed anymore?

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bluemouse

Re: Dogs names not allowed anymore?

Post by bluemouse »

Here is a witness 5000. When the angel of death comes calling guess what name is called upon above all others.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

dave404 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmidNFT_mv0

'I Never Thought I'd See the Day! When Atheists Would Be Angry'
Great video of truth .
TheJohnBirchSociety

eddywilliams

Post by eddywilliams »

Got to stand by the words of my boy HARD ON A CHECK
Postby hard on a check » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:44 pm

I don't have to prove anything to you..
I believe in God,in my opinion God is real..
If you don't then that's up to you..
I only gotta prove myself to a few people on this earth,and your not one of them,if that's not good enough for ya then sorry bout your luck.
RABBIT RIDGE KENNELS :
HOME OF:
IFC BEAVER CREEKS KICK AZ
FCGD THOMPSONS TRY MY PATIENCE
OUTBACK MATILDA
RABBIT RIDGE ONE TUFF AZ KICKER
RABBIT RIDGE PARIS
http://rabbitridgekennels.webs.com/

cut2dchase

Post by cut2dchase »

I think my beagle's gay. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alabama John

Post by Alabama John »

Mo, I don't remember saying that.

barnold1

Post by barnold1 »

cut2dchase wrote:I think my beagle's gay. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gay bred?
LP GRRCH HICKTOWN HANKY PANKY
FCGD LP GRRCH LP BCH HICKTOWN WAILIN JOSIE
LP RCH OVER DA TOP MACI

RIP LP RCH PP RCH HICKTOWN TICKLE ME WILLIE

dave404

Post by dave404 »

[quote][/quote]And that is the problem.... a closed of mind and a closed off heart. At least I went to a bible college and studied it for years and then studied other things and I AM STILL OPEN TO jESUS if he somehow stopped being a jerk to humanity and showed himself to me in flesh and blood.

Ive studied it all too mo beagle, although I never attended a college. And once I found the truth, yes I closed my mind and heart to lies such as you make in your comments.

I also have close friends that were just like you, but since they have found the truth, they now serve God, so theres still hope for you.
I also have a family member that got messed up on drugs and then she became a lesbian. She has told me many times she wasn't born that way but her mind was so messed up on drugs she just didn't care. But she now serves God and left that life behind and is happily married. She also said God was who delivered her from it all !!

You say u may believe in Jesus if he wasn't a jerk and would show himself to u in flesh and blood ? What makes u any more privileged than Moses ? He desired the same and God showed him his hinder parts. Do u not know that no man can look upon His face and live ? His holiness, His Righteousness, His Brightness, would strike u down in a heartbeat.
Its by faith my friend, and not by sight. Blessed are those that have seen and believe, but how much more blessed are those that have not seen but believe.
If you would only change your direction and place faith in Jesus, instead of putting faith in all the material you have commented, u would see a difference in yourself. U have faith but its not in the correct place.
And regardless whether u like it or not, He sent His Son Jesus, to die for your sins and everyone elses sins too. He loves u that much !!

adirondackjoe

Post by adirondackjoe »

dave, she got messed up on drugs and BECAME a lesbian? now shes happily married? bet shes got a girlfriend on the side. she didn't "become" a lesbian anymore thain you could "become" a homosexual.

dave404

Post by dave404 »

Yes became, or I should of said "practiced" . no she doesn't have a girlfriend on the side and she wasn't born that way.
It takes a messed up mind to practice or indulge that which is an abomination.

Mo. Beagler 5000

Post by Mo. Beagler 5000 »

dave404 wrote: once I found the truth, yes I closed my mind and heart to lies
convenient...

dave404 wrote:What makes u any more privileged than Moses ?
Nothing, If he even lived he was just a man like everyone else and yet god decided to be cool to him but smote everyone else? Nice going god....
Kenny VanHoose wrote:You , rational? Give me a break. Stupid????? Very brave in your mothers basement.
Why don't you stay out of this conversation if your just going to be a condescending ass hat? I mean if you really have nothing to say, add or debate, why are you even posting.. Bet you are one of those christians that instead of loving and caring, your just tryin to score points with the people who believe just like you do... I mean if you really cared about this or me, shouldn't you be praying for me or something? Anyways, my mom is calling for dinner, TTYL...

bluemouse wrote:Here is a witness 5000. When the angel of death comes calling guess what name is called upon above all others.
When a three year old makes a list for xmas they generally grow up and find out it isn't true and the fact that 1, 1 thousand or 1 million people believe in santa it isn't true. The difference between you and them is that once they found evidence that didn't support santa, they stopped believing. In your religion doubt is something to be overcome at all costs because people who doubt, don't believe.
God isn't real, Beer is good and people are crazy, there I fixed it.

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

TheJohnBirchSociety

Newt

Post by Newt »

littlewoody wrote:
dave404 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmidNFT_mv0

'I Never Thought I'd See the Day! When Atheists Would Be Angry'
Great video of truth .
The video brings out that famous atheist British Philosopher, Anthony Flew set out to prove there is no god. Instead he was converted. Instead of writing a book, There is No God, he changed the title to "There is a God".

In keeping with the MSM position the New York Times wrote, "A book outlining his reasons for changing his position, There is a God: How the World's Most Notorious Atheist Changed His Mind was written by Flew in collaboration with Roy Abraham Varghese. The book (and Flew's conversion itself) has been the subject of controversy, following an article in The New York Times Magazine alleging that Flew had mentally declined, and that the book was primarily the work of Varghese;[8] Flew himself specifically denied this, stating that the book represented his views, although he acknowledged that due to his age Varghese had done most of the actual work of writing the book.[9]

According to todays popular culture, Christians are dumb and mean spirited. Liberal Athiests, intelligent, loving. Athiests, Stalin, Hitler, Mao instigated the killing of millions in the 20th century.

swing

Post by swing »

Queers shouldn't be able to own hunting dogs, what a waste of my time reading this thread. Mo 5000 it's sad u have set ur mind to be blind to the truth. The scripture says not to cast your pearls before the swine. So I'm out of here.
Trent

No one plans to Fail, they fail to Plan

dave404

Post by dave404 »

Some good reading Newt, im with u Swing, the rains let up and I been cooped up too long.
I don't usually speak up but when something that is as important as a mans soul, I had to chime in.
I'm thankful for the opportunity to be able to speak the truth to folk.
I aint a theologian, nor a scientist, but just an old country boy that knows a little about a man called Jesus that died for my sins.
Anyone look me up, bring sum dogs and we'll cut em loose.
God Bless

New York Hillbilly

Post by New York Hillbilly »

duplicate post
Last edited by New York Hillbilly on Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
When my life on earth is ended....this is all I'm gonna say...Lord I've been a hard working pilgrim on the way!