Dogs names not allowed anymore?

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

beaglestotrack

Re: Dogs names not allowed anymore?

Post by beaglestotrack »

Facts are u can still name your hound anything You want

warddog

Post by warddog »

Rabbithoundjb wrote:You see wardog there in lyes the problem. Is it discrination or not, is it a person right to choose or not.Thats the problem with the law anything can be blurred. Yesterdays SCOTUS ruling is a prime example. Even though the legislation that was signed into law plainly states the reqirements of the subsidies the majority ruled on their perception of the laws intent and not how the law actually read. There is no letter of the law when it can be rewritten by lawyers and judges everyday. My point is it is simply its discrimination or its not period.
And in a democratic system the majority always rules. That is why our government has three branches, the U.S. supreme court has nine members and almost all groups or committees having jurisdiction over something are comprised of odd numbers. We all may not agree with the decision just as we all do not agree on beagles but when put to the test and voted upon, the majority rules, otherwise we would have a monarchy rather than a republic. EVERYTHING is subject to personal interpretation, likes, taste etc it's just human nature to like what one likes or dislike what one dislikes.

LR Patch

Post by LR Patch »

I'm sure with-in reason AKC will gladly take our money and let U name them whatever U want . ; )
Randy Vanosdale
LOUDON RIDGE PATCH
KL Vanosdale

http://www.loudonridgepache.com

Home of the tried and true Patch Hound! "Where honesty and
good hounds are a family tradition"

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Wardog you completely missed the point of my post which was when those 3 branches are not following the constitution there is no true law of the land as it can change arbitrarally changed by the president or scotus without going to the congress. Laws are written and passed by congress, signed by the president and Judged constitutional by scotus. That is not how our government is operating therefore it is lawless.

Mo. Beagler 5000

Post by Mo. Beagler 5000 »

Rabbithoundjb wrote:So wardog when you have these guys advertising on this public forum, pups for sale but only to trialers, they are desciminating by your definition right. They don't have a right to choose who they sell that pup too.

No because trialers are not a protected class of Americans and are simply protecting a brand with a preference. If he said, you are a queer so I won't sell you a dog, that is where the laws steps in... Age, race, religion etc... any protected class will ALWAYS be protected by the law.
God isn't real, Beer is good and people are crazy, there I fixed it.

Newt

Post by Newt »

Mo. Beagler 5000 wrote:
Rabbithoundjb wrote:So wardog when you have these guys advertising on this public forum, pups for sale but only to trialers, they are desciminating by your definition right. They don't have a right to choose who they sell that pup too.

No because trialers are not a protected class of Americans and are simply protecting a brand with a preference. If he said, you are a queer so I won't sell you a dog, that is where the laws steps in... Age, race, religion etc... any protected class will ALWAYS be protected by the law.

What about not promoting someone because they are not in a "protected class"? Wonder if Caucasians will become a protected class, once they become a minority. ;)

If this country stays on its present course a "White Male" will have to become disabled or 'Queer" in order to make a job. Do you think a white homosexual community organizer would have a chance at political office.

hard on a check

Post by hard on a check »

You win some,and you lose some,just like in field trialing..
Right now the United States Of America is losing..
We are losing our Religion,sad but true..

I believe in God,We need to get back to that.

eddywilliams

Post by eddywilliams »

United States is not living by the word spoken in the bible they are deterring from it not good!
RABBIT RIDGE KENNELS :
HOME OF:
IFC BEAVER CREEKS KICK AZ
FCGD THOMPSONS TRY MY PATIENCE
OUTBACK MATILDA
RABBIT RIDGE ONE TUFF AZ KICKER
RABBIT RIDGE PARIS
http://rabbitridgekennels.webs.com/

cris axtell/coal hill ken

Post by cris axtell/coal hill ken »

when you put all minorities together they make the majority and the white male becomes the the minority.
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!

sparky

Post by sparky »

hard on a check wrote:You win some,and you lose some,just like in field trialing..
Right now the United States Of America is losing..
We are losing our Religion,sad but true..

I believe in God,We need to get back to that.
Absolutely!
SHAKE DOWN BEAGLES

APFII

Post by APFII »

The Founding fathers ,Were for the most part were not religious. They made sure that religion was not to be a part of our government . If religion is is failing, I would say that the fault lies with the church. If you like religious law then you could become Muslim . They have Sharia law .

SNOWDOGS1

Post by SNOWDOGS1 »

Wow! I think you need to do some homework on the founding fathers. Our entire legal system was founded on Judeo-Christian principles. Most, if not all of the founding fathers were very religious and incorporated religious belief into the foundation of our country and government. Some of the founding fathers even made statements that the Constitution relies on the American people being moral or the principles set forth in the Constitution can not work. I am not taking sides, but maybe that is the reason why we are having so many issues with what is Constitutional and what is not these days. If we as a society stray from morality our entire system is thrown into chaos because the system was not designed to work that way. If what we have today is not chaos, I don't want to see what real chaos is then. JMO.

RollingTrack

Post by RollingTrack »

If everyone would stop bitching about history and put some effort into making the future better we mite get some where.. And stop pointing the finger at people !!
ROLLING KENNELLS
-------HOME of-------
RILEYS ROLLING DIRTY GIRL
RILEYS ROLLING JAZZY J
RILEYS ROLLING MISS DIXIE

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Another stupid post by 5000, why am I not surprised. We can discriminate as long as the current law think that group shouldn't be protected from others peoples choices.

Mo. Beagler 5000

Post by Mo. Beagler 5000 »

hard on a check wrote:
We are losing our Religion,sad but true...
Well thank god for for that at least!!!
Rabbithoundjb wrote:Another stupid post by 5000, why am I not surprised. We can discriminate as long as the current law think that group shouldn't be protected from others peoples choices.
Is it really hard to get through your thick skull that in America we are a people that are supposed to be FREE!! Free to do whatever we want when we want to do it as long as it doesn't trample on someone elses rights while doing so. Amazing that you "Christians" feel it is okay to tell another human being how they can or can't live their life..... That is literally the EXACT opposite of what they wanted whne our country was founded...

And for the love of god and all that is holy, ourfounding fathers were NOT ANYWHERE near what we mean when we say "Christian" in today's meaning. Sure most of them believed in God and a supreme being but jesus loving hippies, they were not... The fact you guys keep pretending they were is laughable. Go look at their quotes FOR and AGAINST god... There is some pretty awesome ones in there from jefferson adams franklin etc...
God isn't real, Beer is good and people are crazy, there I fixed it.