Dogs names not allowed anymore?

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Alabama John

Dogs names not allowed anymore?

Post by Alabama John »

Due to the Confederate flag coming down in SC, will Alabama, Mississippi and Florida have to change theirs too?

Will no dogs named Dixie, Rebel, or any with old Southern kennel names be allowed to participate in trials anymore?

This was a terrible act this crazy white man did to black folks but not nearly as bad as what is happening to black men and women every week in New York City. Not justifying, just comparing.

Glad the few Native Americans left are not rising up to get the American flag removed but instead volunteer to fight and die for it and let the past misdeeds done to them under that flag be the past.

Ron Conroe

Re: Dogs names not allowed anymore?

Post by Ron Conroe »

Don't get me going John on this. They won't like what I have to say.

adirondackjoe

Post by adirondackjoe »

no one says you can't fly a confederate flag, you just can't fly it from a government building.

Chuck Prather

Post by Chuck Prather »

Why don't we get rid of the rainbow flag also? I find it very offensive to fly a Gay flag in this country!

Mo. Beagler 5000

Post by Mo. Beagler 5000 »

Chuck, how many government buildings have the gay flag flying 365 days a year?

Also since when have gays enslaved a people group and fought a war to keep them that way. The confederate flag is an embarrassment to the United States and if you were an African American water hosed and segregated in the 60's when that flag went up I am sure you would have other feelings about it. But since you are not and are apparently incapable of seeing the world through someone elses eyes, I don't expect you to understand.

I have only bought a few things from you but I assure whatever it was, it will have been the last. Not really for your racist flag love but more so for your apparently bigoted view of the world.
God isn't real, Beer is good and people are crazy, there I fixed it.

Alabama John

Post by Alabama John »

Now talk is about removing the Andrew Jackson statue in Washington. Don't know what they will do with his face carved out of stone on the mountain.
This is going to lead to trouble as no telling where its going to stop.

wildcatfan0309

Post by wildcatfan0309 »

::
Chuck Prather wrote:Why don't we get rid of the rainbow flag also? I find it very offensive to fly a Gay flag in this country!
:check:

Alabama John

Post by Alabama John »

Come on Ron, join in as its too hot to run dogs.

Big Mike

Post by Big Mike »

The flag you all are referring to ,( Red with the Blue cross (X) with white stars) as the Confederate flag is a misnomer . In fact , that flag was the battle flag of the confederate army, not the flag of the Confederate States of America . Another fact, that flag ( the battle flag) was not even flown over the capitol of South Carolina until nearly 100 years after the civil war, 1961, at the height of the civil rights movement. Clearly that flag is nothing more then a symbol of racism and hatred.
Big Mike

Casey Harner

Post by Casey Harner »

Isaiah 53:5
Philippians 3:13-14

RIP Harner's Briar Bashin' Blaze

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Speed is fine, accuracy is final.

Casey Harner

Post by Casey Harner »

Isaiah 53:5
Philippians 3:13-14

RIP Harner's Briar Bashin' Blaze

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Speed is fine, accuracy is final.

TnHoss

Post by TnHoss »

They're trying to get a bronze bust of Nathan Bedford Forrest removed from a govt. building in Nashville.
Expecting a carjacker or rapist or drug pusher to care that his possession or use of a gun is unlawful is like expecting a terrorist to care that his car bomb is taking up two parking spaces

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

I find this whole attack on history to be simply blame shifting, a way to make excuses for bad behavior. People looking for a way not to take responsibility for THEIR actions. When you have a president and a department of justice stirring the racial pot the idiots are gonna come out of the woodwork on all sides. You hit a hornets nest your probably going to get stung.

Big Mike

Post by Big Mike »

TnHoss wrote:They're trying to get a bronze bust of Nathan Bedford Forrest removed from a govt. building in Nashville.

is that the same Nathan Bedford Forrest , who was founder of, and the the first Grand Wizard of the KKK ?
Big Mike

Chuck Prather

Post by Chuck Prather »

MO Beagler first of all I live in the north. Also I am not a bigot! I have friends in every culture! Also I love GOD! I don't care if you buy anything from me again! It won't hurt me a bit! I am making a point! Why don't we ban cars because of drunk drivers? The confederate flag is special to the people down south. It means nothing to us Yankees. It is just when something bad happens the Government wants to get involved! By the way, God loves you too! Give him a chance!