Young prospects ?

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

primetime kennels

Young prospects ?

Post by primetime kennels »

Let's see how many got some young prospects or a litter there really excited about. Maybe a young trial prospect .see who's breeding what and why you like the cross . I for one like to get opinions from houndsmen around the country on there breeding and training preferences see if I can learn from them.

Shady Grove Beagles

Re: Young prospects ?

Post by Shady Grove Beagles »

I bred my Shady Grove's Tn. High Test "Tess" female to FT.CH. Threejays Jack's Fly Man this winter and ended up with some very sharp looking,smart acting and physically well built pups.
Fly Man x Tess is linebreeding I.F.C. Maravic's Blue Ninja,I.F.C. Haunted Hill Shaker and I.F.C. Branko's Lumberjack.The pup's pedigree also includes in her 3 generation;I.F.C. Dirty Pond Legacy's Blackie,I.F.C. Threejays Jack's Cleo,I.F.C. MJR Mitsou Argenteuil Striker,I.F.C. Branko's Dirty Pond Laika,I.F.C. Squirrel Creek Angie and I.F.C. Greenwell's Reggie.
At 10 weeks old my pup started working the scent of the cottontails that come out in the evenings around my house to a jump and now at 13 weeks she knows what these walks are all about and stays busy trying to find another.
Have high hopes and expectations.............. Stay tuned.
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch

primetime kennels

Post by primetime kennels »

Can't go wrong with Shaker, striker ,ninja blood . good post Shady Grove

Murphy's Kennel

Post by Murphy's Kennel »

I got 2 nice males out of H.o.F. Murphy s Dreaming Demon that will hit the trials late this year or early next year. Me and my dad just made a cross I am really excited about. We bred a full sister (dual Ch Murphy's dream of Jew Knee) to my dual grand a Triple X Tango. This is a aunt nephew cross. I hope it hits like we think it will
HOF Murphy`s Dreaming Demon Gr.R.Ch Gr.B.Ch Triple X's Tango

WELLS WOODS

Post by WELLS WOODS »

I've heard of some really nice young hounds placing in derby's already by Colonel Cobalt.
Wells Woods Kennel
Greg Wells

R.I.P.
FC Brent's Prime Time
FC Wells' Silver Spring
FCGD Wells Woods Valentine

Strange Daze Axle
Talkabout Cleo

rabbit chaser

Post by rabbit chaser »

I got a little 8 month old female running good out of townlines honey bea x wilsons izzo. I just hope she keeps coming along and turns into the real deal. several out of honeys litter mate sister nice cream x izzo have finished already at a pretty young age and seem to be doing well.
Thumper Jumpin Kennels-home of:
Thumper Jumpin Luck-E-Colt
Thumper Jumpin Lil Terror on Paws
Behne's oopsie daisy
Behne's lady

John matacia

Post by John matacia »

I have a litter of pups from my gyp out of GlomskisThunder run J-Dell and a line bred pon run a train gyp to a male out of Pea Ridge Mr.Big Wheel. she had four reds and four bwt :hammer:

Swampman

Post by Swampman »

rabbit chaser wrote:I got a little 8 month old female running good out of townlines honey bea x wilsons izzo. I just hope she keeps coming along and turns into the real deal. several out of honeys litter mate sister nice cream x izzo have finished already at a pretty young age and seem to be doing well.
Jon,
Izzo seems to have many offspring placing, good luck with her.

I have 3 Hammer x Bonnie pups that are really doing well and plan to start trialing them next spring.

Casey Harner

Post by Casey Harner »

I have a litter due July 4th out of my Blaze dog, she was bred to Glomski's Thunder Run Jdell, I also have a new pup just 10 weeks old I have high hopes for out of Glomski's Little Skipper x Glomski's JC. JC is out of Jdell and Callie. Which Callie is a younger sister to FCGD Kimbrel's Kick Em Up Kane.
Isaiah 53:5
Philippians 3:13-14

RIP Harner's Briar Bashin' Blaze

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Speed is fine, accuracy is final.

lananbay

Post by lananbay »

I have a litter due July 3rd out of my FC JRS Topgun Tyke male and my IFC Green Bay Butkus Female both have hard hunt with no bottom。
Destry Lopez
LANAN BAY KENNELS

Hunting hounds by RANGER DAN & BLUE NINJA

John matacia

Post by John matacia »

Casey who is Blaze out of ?

South Woods kennel

Post by South Woods kennel »

I have one bitch out of FC LP Birch lake Pretty boy and my FC South Woods Cyclone who is 13 months old, she is an awesome hound! She has been in 7 trials and has a 1st,2nd,3rd,5th and a derby 2nd. She is one of the best i have ever had! names South Woods Balla. she placed in her first 3 trials and took a 3rd at 9 months old in deep powder and -20 degrees!

Also have a bitch out of CNLPC IFC Awful Bawlin Get a Wack at er and our CNLPC IFC South Woods Libby who is 12 months old and she is looking promissing. Cant wait to gun hunt the crap out of these teo youngsters this winter. I hunted them last winter with great success!
Home of:

FC Lp South Woods Snooper
FC South Woods Cyclone
FC South Woods Miley
FC Lp South Woods Balla
CNLPC IFC South Woods Libby
NR FC South Woods Spike
FC South Woods Hazel

Pentecostalkennels

Post by Pentecostalkennels »

I've got a male and female pup that are 10 weeks old. Grandpups to dirt road zipper on top and c-grays bumper to bumper on bottom.
Jonathan Gheen
Pentecostal Kennels

Casey Harner

Post by Casey Harner »

John matacia wrote:Casey who is Blaze out of ?

Blaze is a grand pup to Durbin Valley Hitman Hart on top and Powell's Turbo Dream Boat on bottom.
Isaiah 53:5
Philippians 3:13-14

RIP Harner's Briar Bashin' Blaze

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Speed is fine, accuracy is final.

jeremy rice

Post by jeremy rice »

Amy broke down and decided to breed Cash(jasper top and hicksters intimatator, gains swing and gain shay bottom) to our Kelley dog, (she is out of cobalt brother Hemi and a Blue Ninja turbo bitch) Pretty excited about them. # months old and looking good so far. Also got a Goose, jasper year old (STREAK) that is not to shabby. and a real nice Runner paycheck male that is pretty nice. So hopefully be having some more kennel power soon. Plus just bred Gooses mom to a Arnolds chubby by tks Rambler male high hopes here as well
RICE'S BEAGLES
Jeremy, Amy
Zack,Ashlee Rice