Info on Side Hill Keuka Blue

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

BB Beagles

Info on Side Hill Keuka Blue

Post by BB Beagles »

Is he still being bred?
Who owns him?
Any reports on offsprings?

Thanks in advance
BONE BOX BEAGLES

main event`s beagles

Re: Info on Side Hill Keuka Blue

Post by main event`s beagles »

rex Depew out of new York owns him. somebody posted kennel reduction sale on this board might help you get in contact with him
LP RCH GRBCH MAIN EVENT'S SAMMIE TO ME
LP BCH MAIN EVENT'S ROXIE
LP RCH GRBCH MAIN EVENT'S JOE
LP BCH MAIN EVENT'S COCO
LP RCH LPBCH BIG CITY'S CREEK
LP RCH LPBCH MAIN EVENT'S KILLA MASON

forkswamp

Post by forkswamp »

Rex Depew owns him but he is standing at stud right now in North Carolina. I have him right now. If you need any information give me a call. 252-717-2726

Rowco Beagle Kennels

Post by Rowco Beagle Kennels »

Tim has an impressive female off Blue. You might want to take a look. I saw the old man last week. He still looks good. Bobby

Shady Grove Beagles

Post by Shady Grove Beagles »

Hey Josh
Don't know what you already know about Keuka so I'll give you a little info...... Bred by Mark Trudell in up-state N.Y. DOB 6/2006.
Sire is Maravic's Blue Barry who is out of Maravic's Blue Ninja x Silvetone Belle [Ali-Baba's sister ]
Dam is Branko's Jackpot Bingo who is out of Branko's Jackpot x Branko's Nadia [Lumberjack daughter ]
Keuka has garnered enough first places and points to have finished three times.Doing it on both hare and cottontail in both Large Pack and Small Pack Option.
In 2009 he was Better Beagling mags. top 15" winner and in 2012 won the Futurity's Trial of Champions.
Keuka is the cover hound on the Jan.2014 Better Beagling and a daughter of his that made Field Champion--Rockefeller's Little Trixie is on the cover Feb.2014.I know that Jim and Cheryl Oljinic [spelling ?] in Pa. are trialing a pup out of him and are placing.
Keuka is owned by Rex Depew of up-state N.Y. home 607-324-7991 cell 607-661-2210.
I saw Keuka when he was at Jonah Staten's standing at stud.Good looking hound.Jonah and Rex ran Sam and Keuka together and Jonah said Keuka was a nice rabbit dog .
Hope that helps you.
Dana
Home of a true hunting beagle that run to catch

RollingTrack

Post by RollingTrack »

Seen some offspring off him that looked really good! I'll be taking a couple females to see him here soon.. :D
ROLLING KENNELLS
-------HOME of-------
RILEYS ROLLING DIRTY GIRL
RILEYS ROLLING JAZZY J
RILEYS ROLLING MISS DIXIE