Frank Miller will be interviewed tonight on Facebook

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

swing

Frank Miller will be interviewed tonight on Facebook

Post by swing »

I will be interviewing Frank Miller tonight on our beagle Facebook page. Ought to be interesting to hear Franks side of the story. We have heard their response how he was barred tonight he will enlighten us all on " The rest of the story " you can join us here at 9 eastern 8 central time. Don't come looking for sugar coating.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater
Trent

No one plans to Fail, they fail to Plan

beaglestotrack

Re: Frank Miller will be interviewed tonight on Facebook

Post by beaglestotrack »

Good deal
Last edited by beaglestotrack on Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BAR-NONE

Re: Frank Miller will be interviewed tonight on Facebook

Post by BAR-NONE »

beaglestotrack wrote:This facebook board is no where as good as this one.. they been cyber bulling guys for day but when they get on a topic they can win the debate on. It then turns to guys trying to make it personal because they lack the debating skills.. they are real sensitive when they get beat at there own game..

No where near as good as this board dint waste your time

You sir must not have read the disclaimer. The Facebook page is not for the feint of heart, but it speaks more truth then any forum or board that I have been a member of, along with a welth of information . If you want to live in a world where everybody makes the team and everybody brings home a trophy just for showing up then it is not for you. If you can't take the heat get out the kitchen

I am in no way officiated with any of the pages admin or moderators, I don't even know them I'm just speaking my own opinion.

By the way nobody likes a taddle tail

Jake Asbury
In GOD we trust, everybody else pays cash