delete please

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

tcshy

delete please

Post by tcshy »

Delete please
Last edited by tcshy on Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

scrubkennels

Re: STOLEN UNIQUE BRAND 2 STALL ALUMINUM DOG BOX

Post by scrubkennels »

Dont overlook the scrap yards, the dope heads around here take anything metal. the scrap yards take it no quistions ask.

tcshy

Post by tcshy »

Thanks scrub, i have checked several and the cops have too. Its just a dam dirty shame.

scrubkennels

Post by scrubkennels »

your welcome, hope you get it back, its bad here and the police dont have any answers. my brother had all his farm equipment taken. trailer, tiller, brush hog, post hole digger all almost new. sold for scrap. a fire department had a tanker truck stole and sold for scrap, it was red with the fire department name on the side, crushed before they got there. our rural water department had a 6 inch line and huge pump pulled out of the lake and sold for scrap. they got it back but it was cut up to bad to use again. about every place i run on public land the ground is littered with wire covers where they strip copper wire that they stole. a running buddy was mowing grass in the back yard and they was taking stuff out of his front yard. the cops chased em but they got away, yeah an old beat up truck loaded with junk iron pulling a trailer is going to out run a police car. they dont want to catch em, then theyed have to feed em.

JUDE

Post by JUDE »

You should go to facebook too...
Jude's Beagles

Always in search of a more perfect hound!

Strivingfortheperfectrabbitdawg

tcshy

Post by tcshy »

Wow! Scrub that is crazy. i did Jude. I have no leads yet and prob won't just a crazy world anymore. I called several scrap yards and they took my number. I have several people on facebook that are looking and that have shared my post. Hopefully someone will see something or tell me who got it.

TallPaul

Post by TallPaul »

tcshy wrote: a crazy world anymore.
Fact
Boys and I were throwing the ball in the front yard last night, and a truck rolls by and we hear a large bang, I thought at first it back fired, idiot threw a full pop bottle and bashed in the mailbox. :angryfire: I'll be watching for that truck.

Sorry about your dog box, It's just wrong, That's probably what it was, a meth head needing cash.
Beagling is not a science, just an opinion!