ASPCA

This is a good place to inform fellow hunters about bills and other legislation that may jeopardize our rights to hunt and free cast our hounds.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Stone Cold Beagles

ASPCA

Post by Stone Cold Beagles »

I need some help with this one. On the ASPCA website 2003 agenda's for state by state, Indiana is on the list and one of the things on their agenda for Indiana is Humane Euthanasia of Wildlife. Now I don't know if I spelled euthanasia correctly or not, but I would like to know EXACTLY what they mean humane euthanasia of wildlife.

jackrabbit

just what it misstates....lol

Post by jackrabbit »

this bill was and is an anti hunter sponsored initiative. it was orginally the brainstorm of a splinter group from peta. they want for instance all animal control people to have four year degrees in some sort of animal science. they do not like how some of the coons are removed for being nuicance or the bats taken from house are killed "inhumanely" for instances getting a bat out of the house by using a baseball bat.

the danger in this bill is it spreading to include wildlife. we talked about this bill at the fwcc meeting..... i will have everything detailed soon on the indiana beagler's alliance webpage.