Sarah Palin and Joe Biden: Worlds Apart

This is a good place to inform fellow hunters about bills and other legislation that may jeopardize our rights to hunt and free cast our hounds.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Keystone Kid

Sarah Palin and Joe Biden: Worlds Apart

Post by Keystone Kid »

Even before this week, the difference between Barack Obama and John McCain was clear. For one, McCain joined more than 300 other members of Congress in signing a "friend of the court" brief, in District of Columbia v. Heller, urging the Supreme Court to rule in favor of the Second Amendment and against D.C.'s handgun ban.

Obama refused to sign the Heller brief, and supports reinstituting the Clinton gun and magazine ban. He also supports Ted Kennedy's bill to ban semi-automatic handguns in the guise of "micro-stamping," and supports banning inexpensive handguns as "junk guns."

But now that each candidate has chosen his running mate, the difference is even clearer than before. And when it comes to guns, the two prospective vice-presidents are as far apart as the states from which they hail.

http://www.nraila.org/Legislation/Feder ... px?id=4156
* I enjoy meeting new Beaglers & Squirrel Dog Owners. It's a blessing to find other's with such unique interests.
* I also enjoy helping future hunters.

http://www.heasleyskeystonekennels.com

Michhuntr

Re: Sarah Palin and Joe Biden: Worlds Apart

Post by Michhuntr »

I agree. I am concerned however about a 2 year Governor being next in line to the most powerful position in the world.There were several other choices that fit the pro-gun profile. She talks the talk....lets see if she can give him the boost he needs.
Politicians & Diapers both need to be changed on cue, and for the same reasons!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gang

Post by Gang »

If your worried about a two year Govenor, you should be scared to death of a 43 day actual show up to work Senator who wants the most powerful position in the world and the idiots that are trying to buy him in.

straight crk farmer

Post by straight crk farmer »

i can not belive the people that do not support obama, the country elected him as president and we should all support him the bible says to stand behind and pray for our leaders. george bush now there is a man who had his brother buy him the state of florida i dint like the man i thought he was a awful president, but i stood behind his decisions and prayed that he wouldnt screw up!!!! :mad: