2nd Amendment A Must See Video

This is a good place to inform fellow hunters about bills and other legislation that may jeopardize our rights to hunt and free cast our hounds.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Moore Beagles

2nd Amendment A Must See Video

Post by Moore Beagles »

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7893819675

We don't have to wonder or guess what this new administration will do with this
issue?? Obama has not even taken office yet, and he has already set in motion to sign the most liberal policies this nation has ever see!
Thursday on the aniversary of ROE Vs Wade he will sign the Freedom of Choice Act superseeding all State laws about abortion.
OUR GUNS will be under attack next!
I'll keep My GOD, MY Freedom, My Guns, and My Money! You can keep the "CHANGE".

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best

Michhuntr

Re: 2nd Amendment A Must See Video

Post by Michhuntr »

Fantastic...thanks for sharing. I'm gonna pass around.
Politicians & Diapers both need to be changed on cue, and for the same reasons!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beaglechase

Post by beaglechase »

I believe if you took a roll call in that room she was addressing both parties, and if you looked into our state of Ky, you would find there are stupid laws to keep one from obtaining a concealed weapons permit, next thing you know if you spit on the sidewalk you couldn't get a permit. even though I have worked in police and security work for several years that had no bearing even though at the age of 19 I was drafted sent to Viet Nam, using a variety of weapons...Do I believe keeping weapons out of the hands of law abiding citizens, defiantly not...I think doing this is wrong, YES....but instead of worrying about what will or may not happen in the future, I am concerned about the laws already on the books. who do I blame? politicians whom have no interest in people or their needs, I believe there is enough blame to spread across both aisles....Would this keep me from carring weapons, No, IN PLAIN VIEW laws apply in this state or could be concealed in a glove box....does it really make any sense. No

Moore Beagles

Post by Moore Beagles »

Somehow our Goverment thinks that making more laws is going to stop criminals from getting and using guns. We need to encourage our Goverment leaders to strictly enforce our present laws, and quit slapping these guys on the wrist, and letting them out and encouraging bad behavior. Lock em up and throw the key away of these guys!
I'll keep My GOD, MY Freedom, My Guns, and My Money! You can keep the "CHANGE".

The Rich and Poor have a common bond, The LORD is the maker of them all. Proverbs 22:2

Blessed by the Best