Look What The Party in Power Has Done Now!

This is a good place to inform fellow hunters about bills and other legislation that may jeopardize our rights to hunt and free cast our hounds.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Keystone Kid

Look What The Party in Power Has Done Now!

Post by Keystone Kid »

This is an email I received last night. I'm not sure if it was or is a hoax, but a friend from Northern Indiana sent it to me.

Jim

THE ARTICLE IN 'LIVELEAK' IS A MUST READ. THE URL IS BELOW. YOU CAN READ THE ENTIRE ARTICLE. I GUESS WE COULD, AT ANYTIME, LOSE OUR HOMES, ETC.

February 26, 2009 FEDS GRANT EMINENT DOMAIN AS COLLATERAL TO CHINA FOR U.S. DEBTS! Beijing, China -- Sources at the United States Embassy in Beijing China have just CONFIRMED to me that the United States of America has tendered to China a written agreement which grants to the People's Republic of China, an option to exercise Eminent Domain within the USA, as collateral for China's purchase of US Treasury Notes and existing US Currency reserves!

The written agreement was brought to Beijing by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and was formalized and agreed-to during her recent trip to China.

This means that in the event the US Government defaults on its financial obligations to China, the Communist Government of China would be permitted to physically take -- inside the USA -- land, buildings, factories, perhaps even entire cities - to satisfy the financial obligations of the US government.

Put simply, the feds have now actually mortgaged the physical land and property of all citizens and businesses in the United States. They have given to a foreign power, their Constitutional power to "take" all of our property, as actual collateral for continued Chinese funding of US deficit spending and the continued carrying of US national debt.

This is an unimaginable betrayal of every man, woman and child in the USA. An outrage worthy of violent overthrow.

I am endeavoring to obtain images or copies of the actual document but in the interim, several different sources both in the US and in China have CONFIRMED this to me.

More details as they become available. . . . . spread the word ASAP.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0f8_1235673139
* I enjoy meeting new Beaglers & Squirrel Dog Owners. It's a blessing to find other's with such unique interests.
* I also enjoy helping future hunters.

http://www.heasleyskeystonekennels.com

TC

Re: Look What The Party in Power Has Done Now!

Post by TC »

From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

Keystone Kid

Re: Look What The Party in Power Has Done Now!

Post by Keystone Kid »

* I enjoy meeting new Beaglers & Squirrel Dog Owners. It's a blessing to find other's with such unique interests.
* I also enjoy helping future hunters.

http://www.heasleyskeystonekennels.com