not goodin Missouri

This is a good place to inform fellow hunters about bills and other legislation that may jeopardize our rights to hunt and free cast our hounds.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Big Mike

not goodin Missouri

Post by Big Mike »

I copy and paste this off ARHA WEB SITE

Missouri Proposition B passed. I'm sorry but all who voted for this measure are misinformed. There are already many laws on the books to address animal cruelty in Missouri, So we cave to the millions of dollars spent by the HSUS on TV adverts that show poor conditions that should have been prosecuted under the laws already in effect. The problem here folks is the lack of funding to enforce the laws. So we pass this feel good legislation that will do nothing but cost Missourian Millions of tax dollars to appease the California based nosence that this law emulates. The City folks that buy the pet shop pets are the fuel that feeds the puppy mill machine. So I hope when their taxes are raised, they think, Hmmm maybe that was a bad idea. Oh, and also when their price for your steak, pork, chicken etc..... goes through the roof, at least they can rest comfortably knowing that the animals being killed for their consuption are being raised in climate controlled facilities that are better than the schools our children attend.
Becuase if they think this duplicate law is the end, they are sadly mistaken. Look at the other states that the HSUS has pushed this through. Did you know that the HSUS facilities are not subject to this legislation?
Way to go Missouri! I hope all that voted for this measure feel great! Wait until it hits their wallet, where it counts.
Big Mike

Freeman Beagles

Re: not goodin Missouri

Post by Freeman Beagles »

AMEN!!! Hope this new law can be repealed through the courts.

ClearForkBeagles

Post by ClearForkBeagles »

With this law passing it only verified my long time opinion of most people, it showed just how stupid and gullable people are!
Cliff Everts
Clear Fork Kennels
Proud feeder of Sport Mix dog food

GO ALL IN

oricks_outlaws

Post by oricks_outlaws »

I agree !
LPGRCH Evans Lady in Red

holeshot kennel

Post by holeshot kennel »

we have had stupid laws in illinois forever its just that most people arent aware i have been friends with a man that operates a kennel for 30 years and have heard it all.a beagle or any animal other than farm animals are considered recreational animals and you must pay taxes on any that you sell even if u arent a liscenced kennel.if you keep more than 3 breedable females u must be liscenced.ask merle crain some jerkoff showed up at his place trying to throw around finrs just because the state is broke they think they can start enforcing laws on recreational rabbit hunterd that sell a few dogs its just typical of gutless politicions to collect a dollar any way they can.
Lprch chasteens j&k Tom terrific(3 wins)
LP dual grch 2012 ill St champ twin pines Bernie
Lprch chasteens holeshot Amy
chasteens holeshot birdy

begles

Post by begles »

you are right, people in the big citys are the ones that got it passed. they think all there meat comes from kroggers and not the farm. the politations love stupid people. they are no worse than a man that comes to your door and scams you out of your hard earned money.and he is getting paid for it by you. it`s time to make waves and back off some of these laws from the books. yours truley in Mo. and not liking it. D H