Tomorrow NOON

This is a good place to inform fellow hunters about bills and other legislation that may jeopardize our rights to hunt and free cast our hounds.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Mo. Beagler 5000

Re: Tomorrow NOON

Post by Mo. Beagler 5000 »

hookset wrote:Mobeagle, you don't listen, you just rant. I told you before, the FACT bulletin sent out said that four handguns had been used. The AR was used to shoot some windows out, but no children. YOU have no facts. I can't put government-only e-mails on this board, but I think MY word holds far more weight than yours and your Google search bar.

You can put all the trust you want in your choice of news media. I'd have thought you learned that not everything printed was the truth through your own experiences. If you want to keep impeaching my integrity, this can get ugly real quick by comparing it to yours. I'm not the type of guy that uses a public forum to bring up private matters, but I'm not going to be called a liar either.

Bring up what you got dude... I have nothing to hide if you wanna make this personal. Say what your dying to say, I am a big boy... There is nothing in my background you could have, even with that fancy police profile I am sure you have put my name into to check... Or your "government only" emails... You brought it up, Why don't you back it up or say to me what you wanna say?? I am sure the federal government is very interested in giving out Private information to some county cop in Missouri...

The FACT bulletin was WRONG!!! They admitted it. Every credible person from witnesses to the police investigators, the FBI, the DA, The medical examiner, the parents who saw their kids bodies... The bullet casings.. If they are lying, its literally taking DOZENS if not a HUNDRED people to cover it up... A lot of the families are gun loving republicans. Why would they lie? its on video!! look at it... If it comes out you were right and the AR was in the trunk and not used in the shooting and I get proof of it, I will say you were right and apologize to you. thats the difference between us,. I evaluate evidence and change my opinions accordingly.

I never called you a liar,your just have wrong information... and refuse to change your opinion, even when presented with facts. I keep listing websites and articles.. even one that was RELEASED TODAY!! And yet you still claim conspiracy... and I am the one who spouts off??

And you know what else, matter of fact, I always appreciated you and the officers I went to church with and thought you guys did a hell of a job considering your resources and the poverty you were presented with....I bet your even a pretty good officer yourself and do a good job. I can disagree with you and still think your a decent human being... I don't have to eviscerate people I argue with. you need to go back and read what i said and see if I ever called you a liar. I think you are just misinformed. But pretending your the bigger man by holding on to some secret information you have on me is deplorable and an outright lie... you got nothing on me.
God isn't real, Beer is good and people are crazy, there I fixed it.

Mo. Beagler 5000

Post by Mo. Beagler 5000 »

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/newtown.asp

For anyone wanting a thorough look at both sides of the argument this snopes article is wonderful created by people with 0 interest in it one way or another. If you can read that and still believe the conspiracy theorists then i guess I have nothing else to say about Sandy Hook
God isn't real, Beer is good and people are crazy, there I fixed it.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Joe don't respond with some slogan about being wrapped in a flag. I made a simple observation which happens to be true. If you vote issues, where someone stands on them, their record and so on, what they have said and done you couldn't vote for Obama without suppoting the far left extreme agenda just like if you voted for Rush limbaugh you would have to support a far right extreme agenda there is absolutely NO difference just opposite ends. As Bev said a few pages ago walks like duck, quacks like a duck, well you know the rest. We could argue what Obama inherited and why or what created it and so on but I just don't think it would matter.

hookset

Post by hookset »

Mo. Beagler 5000 wrote: How in the heck do you want me or us to take you serious if your going to outright LIE about the facts....
Don't know what else to call it.
Mo. Beagler 5000 wrote: I am sure the federal government is very interested in giving out Private information to some county cop in Missouri...
I'm not a county cop tinkerbell.

lebro

Post by lebro »

joe we do not live in a democracy and america has never been one. mo you are a liberal you want government to solve these problems and that is liberal as it gets i do not care what your dictionary says. bigger government and more laws and restrictions are liberal. i dont want help from the government just get out of my way and quit holding me down. wouldnt it be terrible if hard working successful people were all rich.
broad ridge blaze,critter, delta, everstrong

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Mo. Beagler I am pleasently surprised that you admitted that the liberal democrats are stopping capital punishment and allowing the taker mentality too exit. Sadly you voted too further that agenda, thats what I don't understand if you actually want to make it safer for children and you want to teach society accountability you can' just talk about it, you actually have to support it.

bucks better beagles

Post by bucks better beagles »

I sure am glad I didn't start this thread. Personal affronts aside, the kids are just as dead and shot just as many times, whether with a side arm or a rifle. The issue stays the same.

Newt

Post by Newt »

You are correct. We either need to expand the age of abortion to above six years of age or outlaw guns, scissors and vacuum cleaners. We make it legal and our conscious is clear.

bucks better beagles

Post by bucks better beagles »

Are you referring to a "collective conscience" or yours, personally?

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Good point Newt, I asked a hard core Obama supporter at work here to tell me what the difference was between aborting those kids after they had a heart beat and them being killed at that school. They all died by someone elses hands and discisions and actions they had no control of. Mind you as I say that I am not against a women who is raped, mistreated, at health risk being able to terminate a pregnancy in its early stage as long as I am not forced in any form to fund it.

My point is the same people who are outraged at guns are the same people who would exploit these kids for political gain and been all for each one of them being aborted on demand.

Bunnyblaster

Post by Bunnyblaster »

Rabbithoundjb wrote:Good point Newt, I asked a hard core Obama supporter at work here to tell me what the difference was between aborting those kids after they had a heart beat and them being killed at that school. They all died by someone elses hands and discisions and actions they had no control of. Mind you as I say that I am not against a women who is raped, mistreated, at health risk being able to terminate a pregnancy in its early stage as long as I am not forced in any form to fund it.

My point is the same people who are outraged at guns are the same people who would exploit these kids for political gain and been all for each one of them being aborted on demand.

X2 :nod:
Bunnyblaster

"You can't change the past but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future."

Bunnyblaster

Post by Bunnyblaster »

Panther Creek wrote:I heard Michelle wants to elimanate obecity in the U.S., so the answer is to limit each household to 3 spoons. Spoons make people fat. :biggrin:

Panther, that is some funny stuff!!! :lol: :lol: I can't believe everyone else just glazed over it.
Bunnyblaster

"You can't change the past but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future."

gun runner

Post by gun runner »

Bunnyblaster wrote:Most people driving an automobile don't have homicidal intentions..........neither do most people that carry a gun. Either "tool" in the hands of someone with bad intentions can and will cause harm to a different degree. But I will always disagree with those that say giving up some of my basic freedoms for the security of others is not an infringement on my rights. It may make people feel all warm and fuzzy inside but the reality is it's going to happen regardless of any laws we put into place. It has been said before but it is illegal to kill people and it still happens. The law only puts in place punishments to try to deter people from doing so but often times in cases like this it makes no difference to the person looking to commit the crime. By all rights this guy had no business legally acquiring a firearm in the first place. But unless I missed something he did not go through the proper process to obtain the weapons he used. I have absolutely no problem with stiffer background checks for people that want to purchase a firearm. Imo, if you have nothing to hide then it should make no difference even if I have to wait longer to get it. It may be a slight inconvenience for some at times but it still allows them to keep and bear the arms they choose. And for those that say why do we need assault weapons or 30+ round clips..........it doesn't take long to change out a clip so how far down the road before they want to limit the number of clips you own because the next guy that does something like this shows up with 3 times as many 10 round clips?? Do you see where I'm going with this? It starts with a little, then a little more, then a little more and where exactly does it stop?? Sure it might seem reasonable that the average person doesn't need such high capacity but it's not he average person we're worried about here. And if you think he couldn't have caused just as much or more damage while toting a couple of pump action 12 gauge shotguns loaded with buckshot you are simply fooling yourself. It may have saved a couple of lives and while those couple of lives are very precious the tragedy itself would have still occurred. The only thing in this case that would have helped those kids would have been someone on sight trained and willing to use their own weapon. We live in a different world than those before us and to even have to think about things like this makes me sick but it is the new reality. All I can say is good luck to those that are so willing to give up your weapons........as for me they'll have to come and take mine if they ever decide they want them.
Bunnyblaster my hat is off to you sir,i could not have said it better my self.It is funny i dont even own a rifle,but still do not want to be told what i can and cant buy.I feel for all the families that lost people over guns and all those kids that lost there lives.But no matter how you look at it a gun is just another tool and in the wrong hands there will be a bad out come.Just as any other tool.JMO
LYNCH MOB KENNEL

LITAWAY'S CAPITAIN COLT COMMANDER
AWFULBAWLIN SMOKEN RED RYDER

Bunnyblaster

Post by Bunnyblaster »

MO, bottom line is you're never gonna fix the real issue by catching it on the back end or by placing blame where it doesn't belong. By limiting law abiding citizens choices you are not only punishing those that aren't the real problem but you are not preventing these things from happening by those that are. There is really no other discussion to be had about it. And you may get your wish and this bill may ban assault weapons and high capacity clips. But I would bet my bottom dollar that it's not gonna stop this kind of thing from happening. Check the results from the previous ban and see if you can show us where it made a difference. I guarantee you assault weapon or not he would have thought twice about going into any place where there were other armed people because that's how cowards are.
Bunnyblaster

warddog

Post by warddog »

Here's a picture of my assault rifle! It has assaulted many a squirrel in it's day. 10 to 12 rounds of pure squirrel death and it can also assault rabbits, groundhogs, dogs, cats, coon, chipmonks, tweety birds or anything else, be they young or old. As a matter of FACT it can assault anything "I" desire it to! OH, one last thing about this assault weapon that I LOVE is that it is so small and light I could possibly carry one in each hand to do some John Wayne style assaulting. Take a close look NO clip, no trigger selector lever, NOT plastic or toy looking but has produced with each and every shot! This is the type rifle I was used to before I was issued and became an expert marksman with the M-16 A-1! "I" also learned the difference way before then between a weapon and a gun.