Tomorrow NOON

This is a good place to inform fellow hunters about bills and other legislation that may jeopardize our rights to hunt and free cast our hounds.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Mo. Beagler 5000

Re: Tomorrow NOON

Post by Mo. Beagler 5000 »

Rabbitridgerunner wrote:Published on Jan 18, 2013
Though President Obama pushes forward with an assault rifle ban using the tragedy at Sandy Hook as an example, NBC news admits there was no assault rifle used at Sandy Hook Elementary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJkvB9go ... e=youtu.be
Read the FIRST comment and you will have your response to this..

tearsoftechnology 2 days ago
This was recorded the day after or so, which means all the reports from this time would not be 100% accurate. The fact you CTers jump on this kind of stuff & dont understand this just shows how dumb you really are...

Literally within hours of the shooting conspiracy theorists were already claiming Obama was going to take away guns. New information came out that made me change my opinion. The snopes article addressed this FULLY and Completely. Also NBC now even says they were totally and 100 percent wrong about the guns he used. Just read the links in Snopes.
God isn't real, Beer is good and people are crazy, there I fixed it.

Mo. Beagler 5000

joe kaschak wrote:I just want to throw in a few items for all you debaters to consider.

First on taxes and religion: When asked about that same subject, did not Jesus Christ respond "give unto Ceasar that which is Ceasars and to GOD, that which is GOD's" (please don't try to give me a bible debate because I cannot win that arguement as I have never read the bible. For this quote, I relied solely on my Catholic upbringing as to what I remember).

Second, on welfare: Why not put abled bodies to work on doing maintainence on game land, state parks, etc as in the forties. Why give money and food stamps, why not food stuffs (quality food bought from small farms and local markets), so you wouldn't have the abuses. Giving people money opens up the chances for abuse. Giving them enough to survive but not live comfortably, might just give them incentive to better their lives.

SPOT ON!!! I fully support this. Make welfare be the most uncomfortable thing to be on... Can't have spending money, can't have a TV, can't have all the luxuries of life until they can show in some way they are trying. Use them to build infrastructure or even dig holes just to fill them in. Make them go to college or something!! The more kids you have the LESS welfare you get...

But in doing that, we cannot forget the children who due to no fault of their own have A-holes as parents. I was born and raised in the projects of Vegas and my parents were druggies at the time and had we of been kicked out of sec 8 I probably would not be a successful member of society and would be in prison or worse. I have held a job in one capacity or another since I was 15... Never been on food stamps or anything but I did get free money for college because my family was dirt poor. Had I of not gotten that money some of you guys paid for I might be on welfare now..

Newt

Post by Newt »

Mo. Beagler 5000 wrote:
Rabbitridgerunner wrote: This was recorded the day after or so, which means all the reports from this time would not be 100% accurate. The fact you CTers jump on this kind of stuff & dont understand this just shows how dumb you really are...

Literally within hours of the shooting conspiracy theorists were already claiming Obama was going to take away guns. New information came out that made me change my opinion. The snopes article addressed this FULLY and Completely. Also NBC now even says they were totally and 100 percent wrong about the guns he used. Just read the links in Snopes.
Its been months and we still don't know the facts about Benghazi, according to Hillary. She says its no longer important why the attack took place.
Without Fox News we wouldn't there was a Benghazi.

Mo. Beagler 5000

Newt wrote:
Mo. Beagler 5000 wrote:
Rabbitridgerunner wrote: This was recorded the day after or so, which means all the reports from this time would not be 100% accurate. The fact you CTers jump on this kind of stuff & dont understand this just shows how dumb you really are...

Its been months and we still don't know the facts about Benghazi, according to Hillary. She says its no longer important why the attack took place.
Without Fox News we wouldn't there was a Benghazi.

Now that is an outrage and the truth... I will not debate you on that because your right... 10000% We should not be glossing over that because we knew it was coming and failed to act. It should be dealt with fully and in public and then change needs to happen.

Rabbitridgerunner

Post by Rabbitridgerunner »

Rabbitridgerunner wrote:
This was recorded the day after or so, which means all the reports from this time would not be 100% accurate. The fact you CTers jump on this kind of stuff & dont understand this just shows how dumb you really are...

Just to be clear, I didn't say this. This was a comment on the video I linked too. Just wanted to be clear. :nod:

Mo. Beagler 5000

Rabbitridgerunner wrote:
Rabbitridgerunner wrote:

Just to be clear, I didn't say this. This was a comment on the video I linked too. Just wanted to be clear. :nod:

I don't think anyone thought you did. Sorry if it looked like that in the quote things. Although had you of said it, you would be on solid ground.

adirondackjoe

Post by adirondackjoe »

this is fun but when do we start talking about beagles again?

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Nobody's stopping you. Go talk beagles. There's only a few tens of thousands of threads on here to jump in on.

Newt

Post by Newt »

adirondackjoe wrote:this is fun but when do we start talking about beagles again?
I'm surprised that you and Mo. Beagler 5000 have so much time to spend on the board. With your compassion, shouldn't you be out helping in a soup kitchen, rounding up the homeless in this cold weather, or taking up money for Planned Parenthood. Obama souldn't have to do it all by himself.

Mo. Beagler 5000

Newt wrote:
adirondackjoe wrote:this is fun but when do we start talking about beagles again?
I'm surprised that you and Mo. Beagler 5000 have so much time to spend on the board. With your compassion, shouldn't you be out helping in a soup kitchen, rounding up the homeless in this cold weather, or taking up money for Planned Parenthood. Obama souldn't have to do it all by himself.
Ya, I was thinking the same about you... Shouldn't you be building a bomb shelter in your back yard while making tin foil hats to stop the government from stealing your brain waves? Or be at a Nascar race beating your wife wearing overalls and making some shine'?

let snot go here man... I have nothing against you personally but you have no idea how many soup kitchens I have worked in and how much time I have donated for free helping people.... to attack me because I have a different set of beliefs is one of the most unamerican things I can think of. Attack my views but lets not get personal.

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Mo. Beagler 5000 wrote: let snot go here man... I have nothing against you personally but you have no idea how many soup kitchens I have worked in and how much time I have donated for free helping people.....
Why don't you rattle off a few? Community service doesn't count.

Mo. Beagler 5000

Bev wrote:
Mo. Beagler 5000 wrote: let snot go here man... I have nothing against you personally but you have no idea how many soup kitchens I have worked in and how much time I have donated for free helping people.....
Why don't you rattle off a few? Community service doesn't count.
Classy Bev-

donated time/resources here for four years while in college...
Shelter ForThe Homeless
15161 Jackson St, Midway City - 714-897-3221

I was also part of the gang prevention task force in greater Los Angeles for the four years I was there. In Lesterville I started/coached a tball league that was 100 percent free two days a week over the summer. I also have been the guest speaker at www.campcedarcrest.org/ and brought literally hundreds of kids to the camp as an unpaid volunteer.

Search my user posts and see how many kids I have took out hunting over the last 4-5 years. Some just because they wanted to hunt and some because they were going through some tough crap in life.

I could probably think of a lot more but since this post is going to turn into A look at what mo beagler does/doesn't do and I have no desire to argue about my personal life with a bunch of people on the internet, if that satisfies you then fine. If not, I don't] really care.

bucks better beagles

Post by bucks better beagles »

Mo Beagler 5000, you are obviously doing your part to improve the lot of the common man and I commend you. You did not do these things to pad your resume' but for the good of humanity. Keep up the good work.

bluegrass

Post by bluegrass »

Thought you died Buck....?????? How does that happen?? Hell have a good internet connection??
The 1st amendment allows the usual liberal narcissistic "I think.." which is how they start all their sentences.

The second amendment protects us from implementing "I think"

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

bluegrass wrote:Thought you died Buck....?????? How does that happen?? Hell have a good internet connection??
lmao.