Tomorrow NOON

This is a good place to inform fellow hunters about bills and other legislation that may jeopardize our rights to hunt and free cast our hounds.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Rabbithoundjb

Re: Tomorrow NOON

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

Man I just read through this some good stuff like the last post by someone who would be more afraid of patriots and christians than power hungry greedy politicians. Talk about not seeing the forest for the trees.

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

APFII wrote:Sounds to me like some of you are afraid to go to sleep at night without your assault rifle with a 30 round clip under your pillow. My old shotgun in the corner will do me just fine. Do not be afraid of President Obama , it is the ones wraped in the flag ,and carrying the bible ,that I worry about.
Izzat so? You like living here do ya, APFII? Here, take a walk:

http://hawthornephoto.com/walk.htm

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

APFII wrote:Sounds to me like some of you are afraid to go to sleep at night without your assault rifle with a 30 round clip under your pillow. My old shotgun in the corner will do me just fine. Do not be afraid of President Obama , it is the ones wraped in the flag ,and carrying the bible ,that I worry about.
In my church today I was asked to kneel with the congregation and have a prayer for our nation. We as a nation are as far as we can get from where we need to be. Never be afraid to pray or do what's right. Sometimes I talk to much or too loud however I mean no harm. Pray for our country and our Leaders.
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

adirondackjoe

Post by adirondackjoe »

boy this board is tough. didn't anyone's parents tell them never discuss politics or religion? hookset, calling someone who disagrees with you a dip crap is a little harsh don't you think? i am an independent. a proud member of the NRA and i voted for president OBAMA. twice. my life is a living contradiction. i think i need therapy.

bucks better beagles

Post by bucks better beagles »

Man, APF, took tough skin to say that that on here but, you are right. It is the "wolf in sheep's clothing" you always have to worry about.

Adirondack: there are a great many like you. I call them "thinkers".

TC

Post by TC »

"It bears repeating that an armed society truly is a polite society. Even if you don't like guns and don't want to own them, you benefit from those who do." Ron Paul.

Not everyone is a peace keeper or is required to be a peace keeper but God has always put peace keepers among us for a perfectly good reason.
Stopping peace keepers is stopping God once again!! Think about it.

Many have realized long ago that our politicians will lie to us at the drop of a hat, but most have no clue that our news media lies and deceives us just as much, if not more so......
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

adirondackjoe

Post by adirondackjoe »

thanks buck.

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

bucks better beagles wrote:Man, APF, took tough skin to say that that on here but, you are right. It is the "wolf in sheep's clothing" you always have to worry about.
This is rich coming from the person who faked his death, coming on here posed as his wife, to tell us he had committed suicide. You have a right to your opinions bbb, but you have zero credibility with me. That ish was silly for a child to do, much less a grown old man.

gwyoung

Post by gwyoung »

Buck, my friend, and I do consider you a friend, just because Mobeagler5000 and a couple of others are making the Kool-aid doesn't mean you have to drink it!

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Well I'm sure if he drinks it and drops dead, his wife will come on here and tells us.

gwyoung

Post by gwyoung »

Now that right there is funny! And I bet $5 that Buck will agree!

Mo. Beagler 5000

Post by Mo. Beagler 5000 »

adirondackjoe wrote:boy this board is tough. didn't anyone's parents tell them never discuss politics or religion? hookset, calling someone who disagrees with you a dip crap is a little harsh don't you think? i am an independent. a proud member of the NRA and i voted for president OBAMA. twice. my life is a living contradiction. i think i need therapy.
ME TOO MAN!!! I did those things as well.... I go to church (well I need to find one at my new place) but I don't think we need to legislate marriage and that prayer has no business being taught in school. I am a mess I also think we should legalize pot but execute people in public for all violent rapes and murders.....

I believe some of the violence problem would end itself if we took care of the problems immediately instead of paying for death row inmates for 50years we could find hospitals and youth programs
God isn't real, Beer is good and people are crazy, there I fixed it.

adirondackjoe

Post by adirondackjoe »

mo sorry i cant get on board with you on legal pot. i grew up in the 70s and saw what that stuff can do (its not harmless as some would have you believe) it always winds up in the schools. i'm all in favor of medical pot for cancer patients and such .......just my opinion.

Mo. Beagler 5000

Post by Mo. Beagler 5000 »

adirondackjoe wrote:mo sorry i cant get on board with you on legal pot. i grew up in the 70s and saw what that stuff can do (its not harmless as some would have you believe) it always winds up in the schools. i'm all in favor of medical pot for cancer patients and such .......just my opinion.
I only think it should be legal so we can 1. tax the hell out of it and 2. Spend the BILLIONS we save on over crowded prisons on youth programs for troubled kids.
God isn't real, Beer is good and people are crazy, there I fixed it.

bucks better beagles

Post by bucks better beagles »

You are right GW, you would win.

Bev., I invented internet "Catfish". Man, those were good old days. You should have banned me before I "died". Now it doesn't matter. No, that isn't true,... it never did matter, did it? :angel: