Well bred young big males (Heli-Prop & Top Dog dam)

List puppies for sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

HatterasBob

Well bred young big males (Heli-Prop & Top Dog dam)

Post by HatterasBob » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:19 pm

PCH GRCH Mid Valley Bunny Buster & PCH FTW Honga River Super Blazer’s Joker
10 month old male pups
Buster (~13 ¼”) is a clean, fairly fast, line running, superb check dog. He is a very good hunt and jump dog. He is an outstanding check dog for as fast as he is. He runs his own rabbit regardless of the pressure applied by the pack. He is NOT overly competitive. Buster is an outstanding UKC Performance Pack, Maryland Hound of the Year winner. His 4 generation pedigree contains the likes of FC MJR Mitsou Argenteuil Striker, FC Birch Lake Drummer, FC Branko's Hard Rock and FC Tamarack Creek Cindy.
Joker (11 1/2”) is the 2008 Mid-west runner-up derby Hound of the Year. Joker has become my best gun dog and trial dog. She is a good jump dog, great check dog, runs the line with speed. Her first AKC licensed trial after her derby year was at Lancaster with 45 little girls which she won. She placed 4th in her next trial with different judges. Her next trial, 1st pack quick jump blistered the rabbit, like Large pack, she was picked up for running outside the line, not another bark. A couple week later the judge apologized to me for picking her up. He said “She certainly was the gasoline that made that engine run.” She received later that year a 2nd place in a large pack on cotton tail in S. WVA. She has a 2nd place in Brace (behind Whisky) at the age of 6, won the Stakes (large pack) at the age of 8 both at the NBC Triple Challenge. Her pedigree is filled with Heli Prop and Top Dog. This is her first litter, all boys.
I made this cross for myself looking for a girl. This cross has been made before with Joker’s younger sister. One of the pups, an 18 month little girl, made the winner’s pack in her first AKC SPO trial this Spring. All boys and I’m keeping the little male and the 2 - 14”+ males are for sale. $300 each Bob, 301-706-8852 (cell) & 301-854-3540 (home).
……………………….Lahti’s Brush Hog
…………..Moonshine Boss Hog (HP36324403)
……………………….Kanon Kelly Lebrock
PCH GRCH Mid Valley Bunny Buster
……………………….Hill Top Webster
…………..Micah’s Maggie (HP03525403)
……………………….Snyders Whistling Dixie
PUPs
……………………….IFC Branko’s Heli Prop (Jack of All Trades)
…………..IFC Murray’s Little Blazer
……………………….FTC Gordie’s Black Brook Jasmin
PCH FTW Honga River Super Blazer’s Joker
……………………….FTC Mikermas Super Dog (Top Dog)
…………..FC Woodeye’s Super Girl
………………………Woodeye’s Turbo Girl (Heli Prop)
Buster&JokerMale2-1.JPG
Buster&JokerMale2-1.JPG (222.04 KiB) Viewed 308 times
Buster&Joker BigMale-2a.jpg
Buster&Joker BigMale-2a.jpg (146.67 KiB) Viewed 308 times