Trump

Share thoughts, news, views, etc. WARNING, this forum contains a lot of heated political debate. Harsh profanity is not allowed, but if you are easily offended, do not visit this forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Rabbithoundjb

Trump

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

I'm not a Trump guy but he sure is playing the establishment in DC and the media like a cheap fiddle. I love it, they don't know which way to turn with trump and everything they try to do to get rid of him blows up in their faces.

Newt

Re: Trump

Post by Newt »

Alabama John

Post by Alabama John »

Most folks in the USA do not understand negotiation and how it works. Trump is a master at it.

Example: Trump saying NO Muslims will be allowed to enter the USA.

What that means to one doing the negotiating is that statement will terribly alarm any Muslims (see it on TV already) wanting to enter the USA or have their kin of any age enter. Some of those have been waiting for years and have filled out all the paperwork and been approved.
What do you think they feel toward the low percentage of Muslims like ISIS that by their actions are causing them to not be able to come here?
The majority will ultimately turn against the bad ones and kill them themselves to be able to get in here.
That is called the art of negotiation and your real aim cannot be revealed, especially to the stupid media that doesn't get it at all.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

I think your right John, I also think Trump is right. You have to find a way to force the good muslims to take a stand and help weed out the bad ones.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

People better wake up. Dearborn MI just voted to let the Muslims have complete Sharia law in their city. Cant wait for the first public stoning. Over 50% of Muslims in this country want sharia law instead of following the laws of the USA. The muslims have already proved they are afraid of the terrorist, That's why none have come forward to protect the USA. Spin it any way you want but what this obabbling idiot has done to our country is shameful.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

LOL had ya looking!

Newt

Post by Newt »

If I were in charge of refugees, any Syrian male between age fifteen and fifty would be sent to a vacant military base, tattooed and given military training. Then I would ship him back to Syria to fight for his homeland. What is the sense in sending Americans to fight their battles.

Hollarback Kennels

Post by Hollarback Kennels »

I have been a democrat m entire working adult life. For the first time I will be voting for Trump if he makes it. I'm done with the typical democrat and republican. I want someone who has balls, and isn't going to follow what the parties want. Trump is just the guy to turn this crap upside down and send these idiots running with there tails tucked. He understands the issues and isn't afraid of being politically correct.
HOLLARBACK KENNELS
FC Reggie's Fast Cash
FC Moss's Tula
FWR Shawdowed Acres Blue Bazo
Rock Ridge Shelby Blue
Reggie's Fast Holly
Cinnamon MTN Zebby
Cash Me Outside

Alabama John

Post by Alabama John »

With what we are seeing happening with Trump and the citizens not wanting any politician reelected, the republican congress and the House are in terrible danger of losing their jobs too come election time.
This change of attitude toward politicians is just getting started. Turning against the news media is coming up fast.
The average citizen understands this better than those in office who are under the big corporations thumb in order to get the contributions of millions needed to get a $300.000 per year job.
In 5 years we are going to see a different USA.

Rabbithoundjb

Post by Rabbithoundjb »

I hope you are right John, the hard working middle class has been getting it put to them from both ends for a long time from corperate welfare to individual welfare. Its high time somebody really represents the good, productive people of this country.

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

Both sides are afraid that trump will expose their special interest and the good ole boy systems in place now.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

To much money and too much power in to few hands is a interesting concept. I like Trump's boldness but his leopard spots are well defined and not apt to change for the common mans good. We've seen many elections where the winning tactic is to tell the people what they want to hear, then do as you want after you win.
Looking back through history I wonder if Trump had been the great white chief when negotiating with the Indians if things would have ended differently. The spoils of a new land all for the taking of a businessman's imagination and he, having control over the Government and laws of the land.
Elections have become choices of the lesser evils because the deck has become stacked to favor the House winning. Careers and fortunes are made in politics, it is no longer a term service to the Country and then return home, the rental term property has become a permanent residence once elected. It's like all judges were once lawyers and all lobbyist were once politicians, the web of ties is so strongly built it's almost like we're just along for the ride.
New age and young minds bear the brunt of our future, may God grant them the wisdom to walk upright where we've failed them in their upbringing. I never was worried about the science fiction of the 70's coming true until now. With great power comes great responsibility. Now put on your Garman collar and behave, your being watch and monitored for your own safety. :lol:

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

That is A good post Patch.

But,,Trump,,does not have Middle or Lower Class interest at heart,,he stands for nothing but Trump,,his Fortune came from his Father and the Tax Payers,He is however the perfect Republican candidate,Preach hate about every one else,talk about how rich and smart HE is.

Nothing but Hate speeches and how stupid. You and I are and how stupid America's leaders are.of course you guy's did not vote for any of our leaders right.

The Greatest Country on Earth with the Best Leaders,
America has a growing Economy while most countries are in decline ,the auto industry growing,housing growing,if you want to make America even Greater. Get rid of. Republicans they are the Albatross around Americas neck.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

Newt

Post by Newt »

"Nothing but Hate speeches and how stupid. You and I are and how stupid America's leaders are.of course you guy's did not vote for any of our leaders right."

I did not vote for Harry Reid, Pelosit, Hillary, nor Obama. I did not vote for Senator Alexander nor McConnell

How smart is a leader who would allow Syrian refugees into the country?
How smart is a leader who gives the leading sponsor of terrorism 150 billion dollars?
How smart are the American people that would elect a community disorganizer twice as President.
We feign outrage when we see Muslim terrorist decapitate a Christian, then are comfortable when Planned Parenthood dissects a human baby and sells the body parts to government agencies. Our tax money is funding gov't agencies that are buying baby body parts.

You who shuts his ears to the cry of the poor baby being murdered, you too will cry out and not be answered

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

Good post Newt,,
More proof that you Republicans are Cursed with A Reprobate mind,incapable of simple thought.

In my opinion A Vote for any of these Republican,Hippocrit's and Proven Traitors,,,,,WOULD BE LIKE A CHICKEN VOTING FOR COLONEL SANDERS,,,OR ,,A BLACK MAN VOTING FOF THE CONFEDERACY ,, they have nothing for middle and lower income people BUT HATE SPEECHES.TO STIR REPUBLICANS WITH SIMPLE MINDS.
Who cannot or will not think for themselves.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered