well bred AKC bluetick

List puppies for sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bear128

well bred AKC bluetick

Post by bear128 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:46 pm

I have a male pup will be 8 months old ready to start goes with the dogs showing good hunt just don't know what he is looking for yet . He is grand son to greenbay shooter and great grand to donald butch on his sire side and double talkabout blue Jasper bred on his moms . She has extreme hunt and a great jump dog good line about a 7 on speed . his sire has decent hunt good line awesome check dog around 6-6.5 on speed seems to throw pups with a little more foot . 250 puppy papers in hand I kept the three in the litter and going to Focus on the two females . should make a good rabbit dog I'm going to keep messing with him when he starts the price will go up 240-9two5-3four5one

bear128

Re: well bred AKC bluetick

Post by bear128 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:46 am

should make a real nice dog had his mother , father and half sister down yesterday and they stroked a rabbit 27 degrees some frost on the ground they were tied to it

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:54 pm

this pup is out of rabbit dogs....all around gun dogs....said this before...but Bear is an honest guy and knows a good dog.

Someone will get a nice pup to fool with in this one....take care and good running to all!!
Jim Hall
BUFFALO CREEK KENNELS

BREEDING HOUNDS FOR FIELD PERFORMANCE
GUN HUNTERS AND TRIALERS WELCOME ANYTIME! I WILL RUN ANY AND ALL HOUNDS IN MY KENNEL UPON REQUEST.

bear128

Post by bear128 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:52 pm

thanks Jim I had him with me today went in with the dogs looking around it just hasn't clicked yet for him . ran with the dogs all day I don't see it taking it much longer to click