FCGD Huntem up Max X Buffalo Creek BB... male..6 months.

List puppies for sale here.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

BCBeagles

FCGD Huntem up Max X Buffalo Creek BB... male..6 months.

Post by BCBeagles » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:48 pm

Posting for a friend...Shawn Vaughan....cell number 901-553-1108.

For details call Shawn....pup is about 6 months old. He was born here, bought by Shawn a few months back or there about.

Getting nice reports on the litter...some started and doing pretty well thus far. We have two from the cross....we like them both.

Tripled up on Shooter...bred extremely well. Last pics I saw of him he was stocky built with heavy ticking...nice looking pup.

Again....call Shawn above.....thanks and good running to all!

Happy New year also!!
Jim Hall
BUFFALO CREEK KENNELS

BREEDING HOUNDS FOR FIELD PERFORMANCE
GUN HUNTERS AND TRIALERS WELCOME ANYTIME! I WILL RUN ANY AND ALL HOUNDS IN MY KENNEL UPON REQUEST.

brewer69kennels

Re: FCGD Huntem up Max X Buffalo Creek BB... male..6 months.

Post by brewer69kennels » Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:56 pm

Hello All
I picked up my littermate female to this male yesterday from the starting pen. When we got there it was 13 degrees, wind was blowing about 15mph and there was 3 inches of fresh powder snow on the ground. She started a rabbit and ran it real well considering the conditions, the fact that she had only been running a couple weeks and is just 6 months old. The owners of the starting pen said she did not do much the first week but when the light can on it was a flood light and she really took off and was even picking ups checks on the older dogs and showed the ability to run a track hard, and when she had a check she would come back to point of loss and walk it out. I was impressed.

BCBeagles

Re: FCGD Huntem up Max X Buffalo Creek BB... male..6 months.

Post by BCBeagles » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:11 am

thanks for the post Bruce....pup is sold pending pick up.....thanks!!
Jim Hall
BUFFALO CREEK KENNELS

BREEDING HOUNDS FOR FIELD PERFORMANCE
GUN HUNTERS AND TRIALERS WELCOME ANYTIME! I WILL RUN ANY AND ALL HOUNDS IN MY KENNEL UPON REQUEST.