CAROLINA SPEED & DRIVE/TRADE DAY SATURDAY MAR 19th

Please post only upcoming trials here. Post results, congratulatory notes, and related discussions in the regular Field Trialing Forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

sbeagler

CAROLINA SPEED & DRIVE/TRADE DAY SATURDAY MAR 19th

Post by sbeagler »

9 MILES SOUTH OF ROSEBORO NC, 17 MILES NORTH OF ELIZABETHTOWN, NC BORDERS HWY 242 SOUTH . LOT OF COTTONTAILS AND SWAMP RABBITS PEN IS MOIST MAKES FOR GOOD LONG RACES HERE, EXPERIENCED JUDGES , PEN LOCATION **EASY TO FIND. APPROXIMATELY 45 ACRES FENCED RUNNING GROUNDS. CALL AFTER 7PM TO GET NUMBERS UNLESS WEEKENDS. $25 ENTRY FEE. ***TIME REGISTER 8-9AM TURN LOSE RUN UNTIL HAVE OBVIOUS WINNER. IF CANT DYE NUMBERS I CAN BRING PAINT AND MY NUMBER SET IF NEEDED. (NO DOG I OWN OR I ONCE OWNED WILL BE ENTERED) EXPECT FAIR HONEST JUDGING AS THIS HELPS PAY THE EXPENSES TO KEEP THIS PLACE GOING-STEVE CHURCH/SHAWN SINGER 910-624-5146 TEN BEAUTUFUL TROPHIES TASTEY LUNCH SNACKS DRINKS AVAILABE. COME FOR A GOOD TIME. CAN RUN THE PEN AFTER TRIAL IS OVER NO CHARGE IF YOU WANT TO TRY DOGS BEFORE BUYING . schurch223@hotmail.com *** NOTE THIS IS NOT OFF RUSKIN RD WHERE HELD LAST YEAR- ACTUAL PEN RIGHT BESIDE HWY 242. SIGNS AT TURN IN ORANGE OR RED.
Last edited by sbeagler on Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:43 pm, edited 6 times in total.

sbeagler

Re: CAROLINA SPEED & DRIVE/TRADE DAY SATURDAY MAR 19th

Post by sbeagler »

BTT
Last edited by sbeagler on Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bunnybuster24

Post by bunnybuster24 »

For you guys that enjoy the speed and drive trials this one will be a good one to attend. The first place trophy is around 5 feet tall and has a clock in the middle. Probally the nicest set of trophies that you will see anywhere. Come on out and bring that superstar tied out behind the barn. :D :D :D

I wont let the cat out of the bag just yet on the number of dogs pre-entered but I will tell you this is going to be a big trial. Give Steve a call to reserve your number in advance 910-624-5146.
IFC Tysons Picking Banjo (RIP)
IFC Beavercreeks Manifest Destiny
IFC Blackies T Cricket
GRHBCH XDawg Lucky
FCLP Red Pines Sara Palin
LPRCH HBCH Crankin Katie
HBCH Loose Change WV Road Rage

sbeagler

Post by sbeagler »

I HAVE HAD SOME CANCELLING WEDDINGS OTHER HUNTS, CRAPPIE TOURNAMENTS ETC. EXPECTING 20-40 HOUNDS AS USUAL. PLENTY OF WILD COTTONTAILS AND BLUETAILED SWAMP RABBITS SOME LOOK AS BIG AS A HOUSE CAT RUN LIKE CRAZY. BRING ANY DOGS FOR SALE, PUPS, RABBIT BOXES/TRAPS, WIRE, SHOCK COLLARS,TRACKING COLLARS SOME COMING FOR TRADE DAY AS WELL. ALWAYS IN THE MARKET FOR A KICK AZZ DOG IF 13 AND HAS BRAINS TO HOLD ON IT ON THE TRACK.PEN EASY TO FIND RIGHT BESIDE THE ROAD DITCH. SIGN AT ENTRY DRIVE WAY BRIGHT ORANGE OR RED WITH FT w/ arrow.

bunnybuster24

Post by bunnybuster24 »

For anyone bringing dogs to sell or looking to buy a dog, bring them. After the speed and drive trial, you can put them in our 15 acre pen and show them to prospective buyers, etc...
IFC Tysons Picking Banjo (RIP)
IFC Beavercreeks Manifest Destiny
IFC Blackies T Cricket
GRHBCH XDawg Lucky
FCLP Red Pines Sara Palin
LPRCH HBCH Crankin Katie
HBCH Loose Change WV Road Rage

sbeagler

Post by sbeagler »

be prepared as we want to get the best look if neccessary trial might end at 1 or 2pm. will have food so dont panic lol. few guys driving long ways , so deserve our best look, trying to get one the best judges from the Vermont Hare Association to come help judge, (I had an old trapper friend that had to be sent to a nursing home, SEASONED RABBIT BOXES he has for sale rabbit poo/hair/pee still inside saling for him) i have 40 of my own already. 15 bucks each better price if buy all about 12-16 boxes.( TRIAL RAN IN BIGGER PEN of the two) 15 acre pen afterwards- one party at a time to look at a dog to be sold first come first serve- 30 minute limit unless not many buyers)

sbeagler

Post by sbeagler »

address for gps is 19510 NC 242 north Fayetteville, NC IS ACTUALLY 27 MILES from FAY (GOOD ROADS ALL THE WAY & EZ TO FIND BESIDE HWY 242 CANT MISS IT) MY CELL 910-624-5146 IF ANY PRBS.STEVE CHURCH

sbeagler

Post by sbeagler »

WEATHER FORECAST 77 FOR HIGH LOW OF 55. partly cloudy , will have number set and paint if make mind up late minute

sbeagler

Post by sbeagler »

thanks to all that came. i dont plan at this time to hold another trial anytime soon, but Cotton Moore plans to see NC SPEED & DRIVE. nice pen nice people urge you to go and have fun. hope the drought ends soon so runnning be better.