New Michigan ARHA club fun hunt

Please post only upcoming trials here. Post results, congratulatory notes, and related discussions in the regular Field Trialing Forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

z tree

New Michigan ARHA club fun hunt

Post by z tree »

Twin Rivers Beagle Club will have a fun hunt on February 16th. The address is 223 E Bridge St. Lyons, Mi 48851. Entry deadline is 0700. Everyone is welcome, regardless of what format you usually run. Yes, that means you LP guys can come too. lol Hope to see some new faces.

Walnut Ridge Farms

Re: New Michigan ARHA club fun hunt

Post by Walnut Ridge Farms »

My wife and I are going to try to make it if the weather will permit. Am I right that a LP Champion dog will run in the opens in PP? Do we need any special paperwork or is all that waived as it is a fun hunt? Thanks, Jim
LPGRRCH/LPGRBCH Walnut Ridge Farms Gypsy
LPGRRCH Thunderview Cash or Check
LPRCH/LPGRBCH Walnut Ridge Farms Becky
LPRCH/LPBCH Walnut Ridge Farms Little Eve
LPRCH's Walnut Ridge Farms Cash Flo

z tree

Post by z tree »

Those are very good questions. A LP champ would run as an open in PP. Since your dog is ARHA registered you wouldn't need any special papers, just the registration paper and membership card, if it were a regular hunt. This is a fun hunt, so yes, all of the normal red tape will be waived. As long as it's a beagle and is under 15", you just pay the entry fee and you're good to go. Hopefully you enjoy yourself and join the club while you are there. I'll look forward to seeing you then.

z tree

Post by z tree »

We will also be voting in all of the elected positions, after the hunt. We are looking for anyone who wants to help out.

Bachman

Post by Bachman »

Outta be a good hunt. He has lots of good spots to run and loaded with rabbits. I wont be able to make it but will try to make it to your regular hunts. Hope everything goes good for ya Bradley.

z tree

Post by z tree »

It's getting close, only a couple of days away.

z tree

Post by z tree »

We had a succesful hunt and had a great showing by the LP community. Thanks to everyone who came out to support our new club!

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Who won ?
TheJohnBirchSociety

z tree

Post by z tree »

Bo and Sandy had a nice little female that won and Jon's Tracker dog got second, with Rich King's Ray dog third. That's from memory, I am 1,300 miles form the paperwork and I am bad with names anyways. lol

Walnut Ridge Farms

Post by Walnut Ridge Farms »

I had a good time seeing how PP works, but the high point of the day was watching the bald eagles. Hope to be back again.......Thanks for the good time.
LPGRRCH/LPGRBCH Walnut Ridge Farms Gypsy
LPGRRCH Thunderview Cash or Check
LPRCH/LPGRBCH Walnut Ridge Farms Becky
LPRCH/LPBCH Walnut Ridge Farms Little Eve
LPRCH's Walnut Ridge Farms Cash Flo