2015 Joe Murphy Memorial Hunt (Bull Run Beagle Club)

Please post only upcoming trials here. Post results, congratulatory notes, and related discussions in the regular Field Trialing Forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Josh Wright (HDB)

2015 Joe Murphy Memorial Hunt (Bull Run Beagle Club)

Post by Josh Wright (HDB) »

The annual Joe Murphy Memorial Hunt will be held November 7 by Bull Run Beagle Club in Hartford, KY. We will be having a big FREE lunch provided by the Murphy Family. Deadline will be at 6:00 am C.S.T. and we hope to have Opens, Champs, Grands and a full bench. We have some super nice trophies for the winners and also with have dog food for the first place winners in each class along with some to be raffled off for the judges. Looking forward to a great hunt and for more information contact Josh Wright at 270-256-5832.

Club Address: Ohio County Park and Fairgrounds 2300 State Route 69 North Hartford, KY 42347 (Blue Metal Building in between old fort and road department.
2015 WC GR. CH. Hammer Down Cat Country Cricket
CH Hammer Down Big Mac Attack
CH Neighbors Rock on Nightmare
2015 LWC CH Hammer Down Scooter By Shadow
CH/BCH Counterfeit I'm a Cry Baby

Murphy's Kennel

Re: 2015 Joe Murphy Memorial Hunt (Bull Run Beagle Club)

Post by Murphy's Kennel »

Can't wait.... guys if you need hound of the year points this has been a good size hunt the last 2vyears. It's gonna be a good time and good food
HOF Murphy`s Dreaming Demon Gr.R.Ch Gr.B.Ch Triple X's Tango

Murphy's Kennel

Re: 2015 Joe Murphy Memorial Hunt (Bull Run Beagle Club)

Post by Murphy's Kennel »

I appreciate everyone who has came in past and is coming to support a hunt in name of my g daddy. He is in heaven smiling and appreciating you guys
HOF Murphy`s Dreaming Demon Gr.R.Ch Gr.B.Ch Triple X's Tango