Java Village (NY) - AKC LIC SPO, March 30 - April 2, 2018

Please post only upcoming trials here. Post results, congratulatory notes, and related discussions in the regular Field Trialing Forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Gene W

Java Village (NY) - AKC LIC SPO, March 30 - April 2, 2018

Post by Gene W »

Java Village AKC LICENSED SMALL PACK OPTION TRIAL ON RABBIT AND/OR HARE
Comet Rd & Sage Rd, Warsaw, NY
Friday, March 30 thru Monday, April 2 , 2018... Entry Fee: $20.00

NEBGF & IBGA All Age Qualifier. Consistency Points for the IBGA, NY Hare Clubs Association & NY Houndsmen.

HEADQUARTERS & RUNNING GROUNDS: I-90 W to E:Take I-90 to 400 South (exit 54), to East Aurora. At exit turn left onto Rt. 20A, go to Blackhouse Road and make a left. Take Blackhouse Rd. to Gay Rd and turn left. Follow Gay Rd. to Sage Rd. and make a left onto Sage. Clubhouse will be on the right. Follow signs from Blackhouse Rd.... -I-90 E to W: Take I-90 to Leroy, ( exit 47). Turn onto Rt. 19 South, follow through Leroy, Pavilion, Pearl Creek and Wyoming. Go 1/4 -1/2 mile outside Wyoming and turn right onto Fox Rd. Follow to end of Fox Rd.and turn left onto Dale Rd.Go 1/2 mile and turn right onto Sage Rd., follow signs. ... I-390: Take I-390 to exit 7 (Mt. Morris). Go into Mt. Morris and turn right at the first light. Follow to Perry Rd. and turn left. Go straight through next stop light and road will change into Rt. 20A. Follow road through Warsaw and turn right onto Blackhouse Rd. to Gay Rd. and turn left. Continue on Gay Rd. to Sage Rd.,turn left and follow signs posted...

CLOSING & DRAWING: 8:00 AM .......... PREMEASURE: 7:30 AM

13” Bitch .......... Friday, March 30 - 8:00 AM ................ Shayne Bell & John Provident
15” Bitch .......... Saturday, March 31 - 8:00 AM ............. Harold "Buddy" Mease & Mike Prate
15” Dog ............ Sunday, April 1 - 8:00 AM .................. Kyle Brunet & Doug Alexander, Jr
13” Dog ............ Monday, April 2 - 8:00 AM ...................Wilcox "Bill" Rowell & Matt Rockefeller

PRIZES: Plaque & Dog Food to 1st placed hounds. Rosettes to 1st through NBQ.

All you can eat breakfast and lunch ... Campers Welcome - Tent as well as camper space available, some with electric. Room for overnighters in clubhouse. Shower facilities on site ... Motels nearby ... Kennel space available ... Fenced running grounds. Various raffles held throughout the event ...

Gene Wells, Fd. Tr. Chairman - 716-983-5017
Mark Aubert, Fd. Tr. Secretary – 585-322-2213

Gene W

Re: Java Village (NY) - AKC LIC SPO, March 30 - April 2, 2018

Post by Gene W »

:)