AKC Judging Seminar (7-10-10) Updated 6-5-10

Please post only upcoming trials here. Post results, congratulatory notes, and related discussions in the regular Field Trialing Forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

AV Spencer

Re: AKC Judging Seminar (7-10-10)

Post by AV Spencer »

I am in. I am a little overweight, but I bet I can get it done.

AV Spencer
Run for Fun

EMeade III

Post by EMeade III »

Count me in. Add Earl Meade III and John Queen to the list. Thanks

F.KERNS

Post by F.KERNS »

Put my DaD on the list Forrest Kerns J.R. Thanks alot.

Chief Long Hair

Post by Chief Long Hair »

I've got all that have requested to be put on the list that said so here. For those that sent me a PM, I sent one back stating that I've got you down. That also included your buddies if you left me their names as well.

It looks like we're gonna have a great turnout. It might be getting close to a full room. If it does, Chris or I will get on here stating so and we might require the $30 up front to lock in a spot. It's not there yet but close. We might need to do that when we get closer to the date.

We'll keep you all updated,
Da Chief
I'VE GOT SOME DOGS THAT ARE GONNA HURT SOME FEELINGS!!!!! I just hope it's not mine. Home of Wild Hare Kennels and FC Creek Woods Blue.

roger hanning

Post by roger hanning »

I spoke with you this evening on the phone. I am from PA and I will be coming to the Seminar will send the money for the Seminar
Roger Hanning

Chief Long Hair

I gotcha down Roger.
I'VE GOT SOME DOGS THAT ARE GONNA HURT SOME FEELINGS!!!!! I just hope it's not mine. Home of Wild Hare Kennels and FC Creek Woods Blue.

Chief Long Hair

I've got room for about another 3 more. Let me know.

I didn't no this but this judging seminar will also qualify us to judge Basset hounds and Dachshunds as well if I read the AKC info correctly. So I guess us slow lard azz's could judge as well.

Later, Da Chief

Chief Long Hair

Well, it's about a month before "go time". I was waiting for this time frame to update everybody.

Not much has changed. It's still going to be held on the 10th of July, 2010. It's still at the Gander Mountain Store, 1049 N. Emerson Ave.; Greenwood, IN; 46143, store phone # is 317-865-1734. Start time is 9:00 AM, I couldn't get them to open the store earlier. The seminar will go for 8 hours so expect to be there till 6:30 PM, lunch time doesn't count. Lunch will be provided so we can cut the lunch time down.

$30.00 is the cost and that will include lunch. All types of Subway sandwiches, chips, cookies, and drinks will be provided. Currently there are 38 people signed up for this event. The maximum number will be 40 so I have a spot or two to fill. So far 10 have paid up front and those spots are guaranteed. If you want to lock in a spot, write a check or money order to CIBC, (Central Indiana Beagle Club). Send it to Jeff Leonard; 1525 Timber Village Dr.; Greenwood, IN; 46142. My cell number is 317-664-1708 and leave a message, I don't answer unless I recognize the number. You can PM me as well. My partner in crime, Chris Goodman, cell is 317-702-8930 or you can PM him as well.

We will be providing dogs and a measuring stand or two so we can all understand this often discussed subject.

One point of interest, there will be 3 people who will be there to get their field trial judging license for Dauchand, Dachsund, Dachshund, darn it, "Wiener Dog"!!!!! That should make for an interesting topic.

Here's the google map link for the Gander Mountain Store:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source= ... 13&iwloc=A

Till then,
Da Chief

Chief Long Hair

Re: AKC Judging Seminar (7-10-10) Updated 6-5-10

Well, the day is almost here, all is ready. A couple of people have canceled so I have room for just about anybody who wants to show up. Any questions, call me at 317-664-1708.

Jeff Leonard

Chief Long Hair

Thanks to all that came. Looks like we'll have a nice new crop of young judges to choose from.

Thanks must also go to Jim Odle from AKC for teaching this class and the Greenwood Gander Mountain store for supplying the free room for this event.

A special thanks must also go to "Deer Killer" Chris Goodman, his "Head On Straight" wife Bev, and kids "Baby Face" Cody, "The Brain" Joey, and "Wild Man" Drew.

Jeff Leonard

BG BEAGLER

Post by BG BEAGLER »

Thanks Jeff Chris And Jim...Had agreat time and learned a lot Let us know if we can help ya out C ya in the fall
Matt Marple

WFO Kennels