VAN BUREN COUNTY BEAGLE CLUB

Please post only upcoming trials here. Post results, congratulatory notes, and related discussions in the regular Field Trialing Forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

RTK KENNELS

VAN BUREN COUNTY BEAGLE CLUB

Post by RTK KENNELS »

Van Buren County Beagle Club will be hosting a ARHA LP Hunt on Saturday March 26, 2011. This will be are 3rd hunt of the year and the last chance to get your dog qualified before the world. Hope to see a lot of dogs and there handlers or owners show upto this hunt. The club is just south of Bloomingdale MI. and hopefully we will have lots of rabbits to run like we have had in the past.

Timm.Richard

Re: VAN BUREN COUNTY BEAGLE CLUB

Post by Timm.Richard »

Last hunt to get those open dogs qualified for next weeks world hunt

Nate Butler

Post by Nate Butler »

Sorry guys but I am not going to make it to this one either. I know you guys are wondering why and asking about me all the time! lol Rumor is you are missing me as much as I am missing the hunts and seeing everyone too! Nothing against any club or ARHA it just things going on at home. Best to leave it at that. Plus the "Cash or Check" don't seem to be rolling in my pocket like Mr. Timm.(that was a shout out to your fine rabbit dog in case you missed it)lol Good luck to everyone at this hunt and the world hope eveyone does well but Leon Buford! lol

Take care and hope to see you guys soon! I sure could use a day at a Little Pack hunt having a great time and talking trash with everyone. I hate to say it but I even miss Big and Little Rufus just a little.

big rufus

Post by big rufus »

THIS WILL BE MY LAST HUNT THIS YR. PLAN TO MAKE IT ONE TO REMEMBER. NATE YOU TAKE IT EASY. HAD A BLAST WITH YA. KEEPEM RUNNING.

RTK KENNELS

Post by RTK KENNELS »

Nate, sorry you cant make our hunt and hope everything is allright at home. Is the 2 day benifit hunt still on for the 9th and 10th, and if so is there any place to put up a pop up camper to spend both days down there. Rufus why is this your last hunt of the year, we still got some good running left at other clubs and Duck is doing realy good. And remeber to play nice on the 26th. Hope to see everyone there.

Nate Butler

Post by Nate Butler »

RTK yes the hunt on April 9th and 10th is still on. Give me a call about the camper I might be able to hook you up and let Preston know to call me if he is bringing his truck/camper too.

Here is what is going on at home! lol

Leon kicked me out of his group. This might be a good thing I am still trying to decide

Leach fell in love and is done with beagles! lol Plus he took the only dogs we got that can run a rabbit so I get left with a 11 year old dog and a 8 month old pup to hunt. Which these two might be better then what he hunts! lol

Rufus broke my heart when he did not show up to the last Homer hunt and sounds like he is skipping on me again. At least I still have a picture of my little buddy! Maybe I should post it for everyone! Rufus I tried to call you last night.

Plus I turned over the club to Wayne and Mike which they seem to be showing up and supporting the clubs for Homer.

Post the GPS address to the club house if you can. You never know maybe I will show up for a few hours to BS and do a little judging for you.

Good luck to everyone and I hope you have a great turn out. Great group of people involved with this club. Never thought I would miss your first three hunts. Sorry!