Van Buren County Beagle Club LP Hunt 1-7-2012

Please post only upcoming trials here. Post results, congratulatory notes, and related discussions in the regular Field Trialing Forum.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

RTK KENNELS

Van Buren County Beagle Club LP Hunt 1-7-2012

Post by RTK KENNELS »

The VBCBC is hosting the first LP hunt in Michigan on 1-7-2012. We are at a new location, but are still in Bloomingdale, Mi
I will post the address at a later date for you to use in the GPS's. I hope to have a good turn out and we still have good running grounds (at least they were before deer season) but we should still have rabbits and a good time. Hope everyone has a great Holiday Season, and will see everyone next year. My new e-mail is rkingsr@frontier.com and i can be reached at 269-806-9538.

little beagle

Re: Van Buren County Beagle Club LP Hunt 1-7-2012

Post by little beagle »

Just wondering what kind of a turn out u expect. Planning on heading that way. Look forward to some good running. The way its going dont look like we will have to worry about to much snow. Then again it is Michigan. Have a safe x-mas and a happy new year. :D

RTK KENNELS

Post by RTK KENNELS »

Just a reminder about our hunt this weekend on the 7th. The address for the club is 16681 41st street, Bloomingdale, MI I will be held at the Bloomingdale Conservation Club, we have around 8 to 10 inches of snow at this time. We are looking forward to a big melt down before the hunt, but still looking forward to good running. Just as a reminder that all dogs will be measured and the full NKC registered name of the dog must be on the entery form along with dane and sir as well. We look foward to seeing everyone on Saturday.

tiny timber

Post by tiny timber »

Don't forget proof of ownership also.
LPGRBCH/LPRCH BARTON'S GEORGIA PEACH
LPBCH/LPRCH PATTON'S LIL ANGEL
LPBCH/LPRCH PATON'S TINY TIMBER LUKE'S DUKE
LPBCH/LPRCH THUNDERVIEW ZOE

Rich Brien

Post by Rich Brien »

Can you post a update on snow friday at 5:00 pm so i know if will be attending! My dogs legs are to short for 3 inches or more of snow :lol: Big rufus you gonna be their?????
Thunder Trails Kennel
LPGRCH/LPBCH CIRCLE N CASEY
LPCH RABBIT RIVER NICKIE

tiny timber

Post by tiny timber »

As far as your concerned Rich there is no snow. For rest I don't know how much they have.
LPGRBCH/LPRCH BARTON'S GEORGIA PEACH
LPBCH/LPRCH PATTON'S LIL ANGEL
LPBCH/LPRCH PATON'S TINY TIMBER LUKE'S DUKE
LPBCH/LPRCH THUNDERVIEW ZOE

big rufus

Post by big rufus »

I'LL BE THERE. DUCK AND DIESL ARE RUNNING REALLY SLOW. I FIGURE I'D COME AND SUPPORT THE CLUB.